-Chapter 4 { The damage has been done. }

- I Hate Myself For Loving You. -

A/N; This took me a while..

______________________________________________________

The room grew completely silent. The only thing that could be heard was our breathing. I watched him from the corner of my eye, beads of sweat we're forming at the side of his forehead. I sighed. "Well..?" I said slowly, but in a patient tone. 

I turned his head slowly at me. "I..I.." He said slowly. ".." He cursed under his breath, and hit himself softly.

"I'm sorry if this is taking a while for me to spit out.. it's just that.." I interrupt him, "Yes..?" I say slowly. "SeungHyun, Are you sure you want to say this certain thing to me.. Do you feel like i'm pressuring you? If I am, it doesn't really matter anyways.." He looks at me with an almost angry look, "B-But.. IT DOES MATTER. YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE UP LIKE THIS! I've been waiting a little too long to say this small phrase." He says, out of breath.

I scratch my head, and start leaning myself against him. "It's fine really though." I say softly. I then patted his head, and started to get up.

He got a grip on my arm, and pulled me onto his lap. "I'm. Not. Done." He says, in an angry tone. I didn't move. I was afraid his anger would take over soon..

I looked down. Not a word was spoken for about 20 minutes straight. 

I was sitting uncomfortably in his lap, with us both wearing baggy pants, it's not as... 'Appropriate' to feel, or sit on as you think..

"Uhm.." I say quietly, as continued to just breathe, but not say a word to me. After a few more seconds, the silence grew bigger. And now only the air from outside the windows we're heard.. the nature. "Uhm.. O-Oppa.. Are you sure you're okay?" I managed to speak out to him, as I continued to awkwardly sit on his lap.

He looked at me slowly, and put a hand on my lap. It was awfuly cold, I felt the freezing temperature of his hand between the cloth of the baggy pants. "No. I'm not fine at all." He muttered. The fact that he didn't move his hand away from my thigh made me shake nervously. He seemed to have noticed as he rose up his head again.

"You're..Shaking." He gave me a small smile.

"..Are you..Nervous now?" He then chuckled, and gave me a smirk, along with an eyebrow raise. I shuddered quietly, and nodded. I then closed my eyes, and reclined my head on his shoulder. "Can I go back to sleep now?" I whisper into his ear. 

I then felt him move his head, now facing me. He then whispered back, "Y..No." 

That's when..

I felt something cold, yet soft against my lips. I opened my eyes. He seemed to have.. Kissed me. No. Why god. Why?

He opened his, and gasped. He broke the kiss, and scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry.. it's just that.. that's what i meant.. I've been waiting so long for just.. this moment.." He sighs, now looking down to his feet. "I..I... Please. Don't feel bad. I've been waiting longer than you. I've been meaning to tell you.. But.. I figured you wouldn't understand.. but since it's come to this.. I.. I want you. Now." I give him a pleading look in my eyes. He knows that i've waited. 

I've waited a little too long.

I tugged onto his collar, he then got a grip onto my hips, and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him, now letting him carry us upstairs.

He intertwines his lips to mine. I've always wanted this moment. Oh How I wanted it all.

_______________________

To be continued. c: CLIFFHANGER GUISE!