A/N

Ever After

Hello to everyone who has followed this story or stumbled upon it and enjoyed it enough to finish reading it. I would like to apologize to all who have subscribed to this story and waited anxiously (or not so anxiously) for way too long for me to end it. The truth is that I began writing this in my notebook in high school for the enjoyment of my dear friend during very boring classes. I eventually filled an entire notebook and decided to type the whole thing in my computer and continue writing it there. Time passed and I found myself writing in a completely different direction than I had originally intended, adding things in that made the story more complicated and sent me writing towards many dead ends. Many rewrites were in order for many of the chapters and eventually I began losing my motivation to write. I felt like I had either been backed into a corner with no more rooms to explore or standing at the top of a cliff, looking over a vast expanse of ideas, storylines and endings. I eventually forgot about the story, moved halfway across the world and back and then remembered that I maybe owed it to the story to finish it, however badly. So, half of the final chapter was written years ago and the other half I have written in little blips of inspiration since then. The last paragraph I threw together to give my story an end and I know that it is not a good ending. It is very rushed and not the ending this story deserves. It is the only one I can give at this time though, and I doubt there will ever be a rewrite for a new ending. I thank you for reading Ever After and I hope you fell in love with the characters as much as I did when I began this. I also hope you were able to love them throughout, perhaps even more than I have. 

 

Thank you again and I truly am sorry. 

All my best, 

Bambie.