Unpredictable Love

Sica's One shot/ Multi shot Collections - Hiatus
Story Name: Unpredictable Love
Male group name: B1A4
Name Male: Jung Jin Young “Jinyoung”
Story Line: Idol life
Jessica: older (24)
Words count: 3.791

Part 1
 
“Sica!” “Hmmm?” “Manager Oppa just called me and told me you have a photoshoot in 2 hours!” “What? But I~”  Jessica let out a sigh and nods her head “Alright, I will get ready then, when is Oppa going to pick me up?” “In half an hour!” “Alright thanks Taengoo!”

“That girl is sure popular, being called in the last minute!” “She sure is Pany ah, come on lets rest we have a schedule tomorrow morning!” “So does our Sica, but she can’t rest like us, no wonder she gets sick so easily!” “I know Tiff, but that is our job you know?” “Yeah but still, Jessi is the ‘victim’ most of the time~” “Yeah well, you know she is the fashionista from our group, of course they would want her~” “I still feel sorry for her!” “Me too~”

“Do I have a partner, Oppa?” her manager Oppa looks through the rear mirror to have a look at the girl. “Well, yes you do. He is also an idol, but I don’t know who they choose though.” “I hope we get along~”  the girl mumbles, yet her manager had heard her as he smiles a little. “Who wouldn’t get along with you? I know you Jessica; everyone will get along with you when they start talking to you!” “Oppa, that’s not true, some of them are scared for me!” the girl pouted. “That’s just because they don’t know you just yet. But once they do know you they seem not to get enough of you!” “Thanks Oppa for saying that!” “Well we all know that I’m just telling the truth. It seems like we have arrived!” her manager spoke as he parked the car at the entrance. The manager got out of the vehicle as he opens the door for Jessica like a chauffeur. “Are you staying with me Oppa?” “Yeah for now, unless there will be an emergency!” the girl nods her head as she takes the lead to the entrance of the building.

Jessica bowed at the crew with a bright smile on her face “Annyeonghaseyo~” she greeted everyone. “Welcome back Jessica sshi, you’re the first one to arrive, I think the male lead will be here shortly!” the PD nim spoke. “O wait, I think he has arrived already!” he spoke again as he notice a figure coming their way. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jinyoung imnida!” the male bowed. His eyes widen when he notice a curtain girl standing in front of him which makes him speechless. The girl smiles at him as she bowed as well “Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica imnida!” Jinyoung was still speechless seeing the girl in front of him, now knowing who would model with him and of course he was excited yet very nervous as well. “Are you still with me Jinyoung sshi?” “Y-Yes~” Jessica giggles at his reaction. “It’s very nice to meet you Jinyoung sshi!” “Y-Yes Jessica Sunbaenim~”  “You don’t have to be nervous around me and please, just call me Sica noona!” his face brightens “Really? I can call you Sica noona?” “Yes, under one condition… if I can call you Jinyoung!” he nods his head excited “Of course Sica noona, I would like that!” the boy grinned happily, already feeling at ease with her character. “I don’t know why people call you an Ice Princess noona!” “Why?” “Because I feel at ease already with you~” he grinned happily again. “You love grinning don’t you?” “Yep~” “Aigoo, you cutie!” Jessica pinched his cheeks “Come on let’s get ready now!” Jinyoung happily obliged as he follows her close by.

======================================================================================

“Are you two ready for the shoot?” “Yep we are… so what do we have to do?” “Well it has to seem like you two are a couple!” the two look at each other with red cheeks, shyly looking away from each other. “That won’t be a problem right?” the photographer asks as he notice their reaction. “No of course not~” Jessica spoke up “It’s just, you know… this will be the first time for us to work together so we would be a little bit shy to each other!” she confessed “But never less… we will give you all the best!” she ended with a smile, pulling the boy with her to get ready for the photo shoot.

The two of them were indeed really professional as you couldn’t even notice that this would be the first time for them to work with each other let alone doing a couple shoot. Jessica even kissed him on his cheek, which of course took Jinyoung by surprise as he looks at her with big round eyes and Jessica with an innocent smile on her face. They even took a couple of shoots from that scene. Everyone was happy they chose them as this one was one of the easiest shoots they had for awhile.

“That’s a rap!” Jessica smiles brightly, still holding Jinyoung by his waist. “You can let go now Noona!” “I know, but what now if I don’t want to let go?” “N-Noona?” “Come on, let’s change!” she said, ignoring him as she intertwines their hands together, pulling the stunned boy with her. “Go change hansom boy~” she said pushing him into his changing room. “H-Hansom boy?” he asks stunned, however she just giggles and pushed the door closed so that she could change as well.

Jessica opens the door seeing the boy standing there, waiting for her like a real gentle men. “You waited for me?” “Of course, I’m not going to leave until I know you are safe!” “Like a real gentle men!” she smiles even brighter, pulling on to his shirt to let him bend down as she could give him a kiss on his cheek. his cheeks went red the instant he felled her lips in his cheeks as he looks down on the floor getting all shy by the girl. “I really liked working with you!” “Me too Noona!” “And I would love to keep in contact with you!” “Really, o great because actually I wanted to ask for your number, but then I didn’t know what you would think so I thought on how to ask you, but then I didn’t know if I should ask so I~” his rambling words were cut off as lips met his lips. His eyes widened, but didn’t pull away.

“Your rambling~” Jessica spoke, wiping his lips that was stained with her lipstick. “Wow… can you kiss me again?” he asks cheekily, which Jessica answered immediately by pulling on his collar. “Your.Lips.Are.Addictive~” he spoke between kisses, pulling on her waist to deepen the kiss even more as Jessica encircles his neck with her arms.

“Now what?” he asks as the two stopped with their heated kiss. “Should we tell our members?” he asks really wanting to introduce her as his girlfriend. “Jinyoung ah, you still never ask me the question, shouldn’t you ask me first?” “Well… I thought, you know that after our kiss it would be normal for us to be an item?” “Nope, I want you to ask me first, then we can have many dates and after that we can introduce each other to our members.” “So we are going to have a secret relationship?” the girl nods her head, still waiting for something else. “Well?”  “Euh?” “Don’t you forget something?” “Oh, oh, oh… hehe, Sica Noonaa~”  the boy started, grabbing her hand softly “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Jessica smiles brightly “I thought you'd never ask…"
 
 
 
 
 
Part 2
 
*6 month later*
 
“Noona!” a boy screamed waving at the girl that entered the coffee shop. “Yah! What did I tell you? You’re my boyfriend; I don’t want to be called by Noona by my own boyfriend!” “I know baby, but I couldn’t yell your name, right? Besides you are still older than me!” “I don’t care, besides it’s already our 6 month anniversary…” “Ah yeah princess about that… I’ve got something for you!” the boy pulls something from his jeans pocket, giving it to his girlfriend. The girl opens the tiny red box as opened wide just like her eyes. “W-Wow Youngie ah, it’s beautiful!” “Not as beautiful as you~” Jinyoung stood up from his seat as he walks towards her back to put on the necklace for her. “I will wear this always!” the girl said happily, also pulling something from her purse. “And this is for you!” Jinyoung was surprised by her present, no it wasn’t any jewelry’s or anything like that; it was a VIP ticket for her next concert In Seoul. “What’s with this baby?” “Well… I think it’s time for me to introduce you to my family … I love you very much and you show me all the time that you love me as well!” Jinyoung couldn’t be any happier than he already is, he also wanted to show off his girlfriend to his family, but was just too scared to ask Jessica if she was ready. But he knows for himself that he wants to be with the girl forever and ever. Even thought it sounds very cliché.
“Thanks Sica-baby, I would love to finally meet your family as well and hopefully after that we can make some time to meet my family?” Jessica nods her head “Of course, I would love to meet your family!”
======================================================================================
“Sica, where are you going?” Taeng asks as Jessica was about to leave their dressing room. “I’ll be right back Taengoo, just going to take a small breather.” “Ok, be careful… take 10 minutes and not more or we will go and look for you!” “Arraseo, if I do take longer than 10 minutes I will give you a call!” “Good!” that was always the agreement they made when they will go alone for their own safety.
 
Jessica was standing there waiting for someone special to her, but she couldn’t find him anywhere. “Aigoo Youngie ah where are you?” she mumbles, looking at her phone to see if she got any message or missed calls, but none of it was on her phone. “Ma’am, are you looking for someone?” “Yes, yes… my, my boyfriend… he is late~” “What kind of guy is that, letting his own girlfriend waiting…” “I don’t know… he must have a good reason for it…” Jessica however wasn’t even paying attention to the male that is talking to her, she was more busy with her phone than the male that is trying to get the attention from her. “You really trust your boyfriend that much?” “I do, we love each other…” that’s when the male decided to get her attention by hugging her waist “W-What are y-you~” Jessica stops abruptly feeling familiar lips on her neck. “Youngie ah~”  “Silly girlfriend of mine…” Jessica turns around with a glare on her face. She hit Jinyoung on his stomach as he just . “Yah you!” “Hehe, it was pretty funny though~” “You big meanie!” “But you love this meanie, right?” “Yeah, I do a lot… let’s go youngie before Taengoo will order a searching team!” “Searching team?” “Yeah something we girls agreed to do when we will go somewhere alone!” “That’s a very smart plan, I don’t want to think about that something happens to my girl~”  Jinyoung spoke, putting his arms around her shoulders, holding her close to his body. “Cheesy Youngie… well we are here~” Jinyoung to a deep breath before knocking on the door, even though Jessica could just walk in. “Would they like me?” “Of course silly~” 
 
“Jessi? Why are you ringing the doorb~” Tiffany’s eyes widen. “W-Who is he?” she stutters seeing his arm around Jessica’s shoulder. “Tiff, I want you to meet my boyfriend… Jung Jinyoung, isn’t it coincident… his last name is Jung as well…” Jessica said sheepishly. Tiffany put her arms over each other. “Since when?” she asks sternly. “Well… you know, for a while now…” “How long!” “6-6  month?” “WHAT?”
“What is with the screaming?” “Our Sica has a boyfriend!” “WHAT?” came the replies after everyone has heard her.
 
“O my god… I can’t believe you have a boyfriend, why didn’t you tell us?” Sunny spoke as they all have entered the room, including Jinyoung. “Well… we just wanted to know if we were serious with each other and I guess after our 6 months anniversary, we were ready to reveal our relationship to you!” Jessica explains, holding onto Jinyoungs hands for comfort. “So my fellow sister, this is Jung Jinyoung, my handsome boyfriend. Youngie, these are my sisters… I think that you already know their names right?” Jinyoung nods his head. “Of course I do, who doesn’t know Girls’ Generation right? It is very nice to meet you!” “It is nice to meet you as well Jinyoung sshi~” “Ah, Taengoo ah… don’t use formalities with Youngie… Jinyoung is good enough for him and he will call you with Noona except  for Seobaby because I guess they are friends…” “Yah Sica ah… how can you just decide that for him?” Yuri scolds the girl. Jessica just smiled sheepishly. “Because I’m his girlfriend and he will agree with me!?” “Yah Sica ah, you can’t expect that just because you are his girlfriend that you can decide for him!” Sunny scold her this time.
“B-But~” Jessica pouts as her sisters are scolding her. Jinyoung smiles, seeing his girlfriend like that. “That’s ok Yuri Noona, Sunny Noona… I would listen to Sica ah anyway… like she said, she is my girlfriend so of course I will listen to her!” Jessica smiled brightly “See, did you hear that? *merong*” Jessica stuck her tongue out childishly towards Yuri and Sunny, earning a chuckle from her boyfriend. “Man, I don’t know why you are with her~” Tiffany suddenly but in seeing the whole thing happening in front of her eyes, while the others were flabbergast by the antics of their fellow member. “She’s so childish; wouldn’t you want a girlfriend who acts as her age?” Jessica pouts hearing her best friend saying that about her. “Y-You don’t m-mean that, right?” she quivers as tears formed in her eyes, shocking the girls and even her boyfriend. “Y-Yah!” Tiffany shouted dashing to Jessica. “Of course I didn’t mean that~” she spoke, hugging the girl tightly. “Y-You didn’t?” “Of course not, what is wrong with you? Normally you won’t cry like this!” Jessica shrugs her shoulders. “I-I don’t know either!” “My princess is just sentimental right now~” Jinyoung spoke up, pulling Jessica towards his hug as he put his arm around her shoulders. “And Tiffany Noona… to answer your question… I wouldn’t dream of a other girl beside Sica ah!” he said smilingly. “I’m to in love with your sister that I can’t think of someone else besides her!” the girls smiles brightly at his words. “That sounded very cheesy Jinyoung ah, but I’m glad you think like that, it relieves us to know that our sister is in good hands!” Taeyeon stated, as the other girls agrees with her as well. “But Jinyoung ah, we have to borrow Jessica for awhile, she has to get ready you know, don’t forget that we have a concert right now!” “Of course Taeyeon Noona, I will just go to the stage, watching over my baby!” the boy bent down to give a smooth on the lips of Jessica as he went out the room so that the girls all can get ready to have their concert started.
 
 
 
 
 
Final Part
 
“So what did you think?” “Baby I was to focused on you~” “Yah! You cheesy boy!” “Hehe, you know you love it!” Jinyoung put his arm around the girl as they both walk together to the dressing room. They both ignore the watching eyes of the other idols around them. “Do you think they will accept us?”  “Well babe, even though if they don’t accept us I will still love you as much as I love you now!” “And I will love you to Jinyoungie!” “Good, because I don’t think I can ever see my life without you anymore!” the boy spoke honestly, intertwining their fingers together. Jinyoung opens the door as he let Jessica in first, following her right after. “Jinyounie… when am I going to meet your family?” “You really want to meet them?” “Of course silly, they are going to be my family as well after all!” Jinyoung grinned happily giving Jessica a gentle kiss on her lips. “I am very happy to hear that princess, let’s meet them soon then… how about tomorrow?” “Uh…” “To soon?” “Well I didn’t expect to meet them so soon, but I am schedule free tomorrow, so why not~” Jinyoung nods his head “Well then, I will go outside and wait for you there so that you and the others can change~” “Ok~ mwuah” Jessica gives him a kiss on his cheek before he left the dressing room.
 
“Okay I’m done Jinyoungie!” “Great, are you up for dinner for two?” “Always!” “What? Just two?’’ Sooyoung yelled hearing the word dinner and two. “Euhm… yes, I actually want to have a dinner with only my beautiful girlfriend!” he scratch the back of his neck sheepishly. “Yeah Soo, just let them… come on lets get home and eat there instead!” Tiffany spoke pushing everyone towards the Van except Jessica of course who was only smiling at her fellow Korean-American. “Alright your right, he has plenty enough time to invite us as well!” Sooyoung said as she got in to the Van. “Should that be a compliment?’ Jinyoung asks clueless “Yep, she means that we will stay together for a long, long time!” Jessica explains linking her arm with his. “Well then if it’s me then she is right!” “I love you too!” he grinned happily, leading the girl to the restaurant. “I had already reserved a private room so we can enter at the back to avoid being seen by our fans or by paparazzi!” the boy explained as the two walk hand in hand. Jessica nods her head “Good thinking Jinyoungie!” “Yeah, don’t want them to ruin my date with my hot girlfriend!” “And not to forget that I need to meet your family first before everything else!”
 
*the next day*
 
“Are you ready babe!” “I don’t know… do you think they will like me?” “Oh gosh baby, you do know that you know some of them already right? Especially Sistar, because I know that Bora is a good friend of Tiffany and I also know that you met her through Tiffany and that she is also very fond of you!” “She is? Well I like her as well, I guess I am ready to meet your family!” “Great, they are practicing right now though, well at least Sistar is but my group is just watching them!” Jessica nods her head as Jinyoung opens the door of the practice room and got in first, while Jessica is hiding behind his back and with her petite body it’s an easy task to do so. “Ah Jinyoung ah, your late!” a female voice spoke up walking towards the boy. “No, no Noona, we didn’t have practice today and I thought of bringing someone special with me!” “You did, then were is he or she?” “It’s a she and she is~”  he turns around to see her sheepishly smiling at him as she was still hiding behind him. “Yah, why are you hiding behind me?” the girl just shrugs her shoulders. “Aigoo, why are you so cute?” Jinyoung squealed almost like a little girl as he pinched her cheeks. “Y-Yah~” the girl whined and moved away from his grip “S-Sica Unni?” the girl turned towards the one that called her “H-Hi!” she waved sheepishly “You are THE special one?” Jessica sighted dramatically “I’m afraid so~” she put a hand on her forehead, pretending to cry. “Yah baby, what’s that supposed to mean?” Jessica grinned “Nothing~ hey Bora!” she turns around to give a hug to the other girl in the room. “I can’t believe this, you really are his girlfriend… why didn’t you tell me at all?” “We wanted to wait for awhile, you know to see if our relationship would work out and I guess we love each other to much and we found that it was time to reveal our secret.” “And Fany Unni?” Jessica chuckles “Don’t worry, Tiff found our yesterday at the concert, she didn’t know as well back then!” “That’s good, then Unni wasn’t keeping a secret from me!” Bora spoke sheepishly “Anyway I will introduce you to my members~”  Bora pulled Jessica with her even though Jinyoung was protesting, following the two girls.
 
“Yah, can I have my woman back now?” Jinyoung whined as Jessica was still chatting with the girls of Sistar. “What? Why? You already had her all the day and the day before, it’s now time for us to get to know Sica Unni!” Dasom stated, linking arms with Jessica. “Y-Yah…” Jessica giggles “Oppa~”  she used her famous rare Aegyo. “Oppa? Sica Noona you do know that we are all younger then you are right?” Sandeul asked confused as to why the eldest in the room called Jinyoung with ‘Oppa’. “Oh I know Sandeul ah, but Jinyoungie wants for me to call him with Oppa once in a while and look, he is blushing!” Jessica grinned happily giving the boy a quick kiss on his cheek. “Don’t be sad Jinyoungie, I’ll be with you later ok!” the boy pouted “Fine” and eventually left the girls to have their girl talk while he walks towards the boys still sulking.
 
“O gosh Bro, you have it bad for her don’t you?” “Yeah, what can I say Baro she is one of a kind and I love her!” “She sure is one of a kind, there is even a time I thought we could never approach her, but seeing her now and fooling around with Sistar and even with you makes me think otherwise.” “Yeah, she and her sister got that a lot but they both are opposite, way opposite then most people think!” the boys nods their head agreeing with him as they have witness the real ‘Jessica Jung’
“You never told us how everything happened Hyung!” Gongchan stated. “Ah, remember went I had a photo shoot?” the boys nodded their heads once again “She was my partner and apparently, we clicked and let’s just say it started from there.” “Jinyoungie is right, let’s just say it was love at first sight!” Jessica suddenly spoke as she hugs her boyfriend sideways. Jinyoung smiles, looking down at the girl as he put his arm around her shoulder. Everyone smiles at the lovely couples even Sistar as they took place besides the males in the group.
 
 
 
 
 
“Well Jessica Unni… welcome to the family!”