Aieru aka no tannin [I love you perfect stranger]

Aka No Tanin

A day has passed. Another, and another. It’s been a week since our talk at the rooftop. Everything had been back to normal, well, almost. Mihyun and I, we were like strangers again.

 

“Give me time to heal” Her words gave me hope. I distanced myself, but not too distant that she’d feel as if I left her. I’ll wait till she finally opens up her heart again

 

Mihyun’s POV

Hell week. It’s been dragging me. All these projects and assignments, they all seem endless.

 

“You need inspiration” Bokyung said breaking the silence among the group.

 

“And inspiration is coming your way” Abi pointed behind me. Gayoung’s eyes widened. As I was about to turn my head, a flower, that I had no idea what kind, was right in my face. There was even a note tied to it’s stem.

 

Without even looking at the person, I already knew who it was

 

“Minhyuk, We talked about this” I told him. He’s been distancing himself, but not too distant that I couldn’t make up my mind. I’m still confused

 

“I know. I mean, just like the other flowers, think of it as a sorry or peace offering.” He gave me a cute smile. My heart thumped. It’s been a week since that talk, but he showed no signs of giving up

 

“We’re going to give you back Mihyun soon” Bokyung said snatching the flower from Minhyuk. I glared at her. But she took no notice and continued talking “For now, juniors have a lot of school work to finish” She placed the flower on top of my notebook

 

“ohyeah” he sheepishly smiled “I… I’m going now” he rubbed the back of his as he walked away. I bit my lip to suppress a smile, but I couldn’t hide it. The happy feeling just keeps coming

 

“I miss your smile” Eloi said out of the blue. I looked at her, she was reading the note

 

“Yah! Give it back!” I snatched the flower from her

 

“WOAH! Mihyun’s blushing!” Gayoung started shouting as everyone else laughed. I tried shooting them daggers, but to no surprise, it had no effect. They’re used to it.

 

 Who am I kidding? Yes I still love him, but can I really trust him now?

 

“You know Mihyun. It’s still so obvious that the feelings are mutual. I don’t know what happened to both of you, but you should really work things out.” Bokyung said. I looked at her with a somewhat confused, somewhat shocked expression on my face. But she was right, a week’s enough to think about everything.

 

School ended. It felt like time was going too slow. Was it because I was excited for something? Or simply because, school was really boring? I choose option number two, school’s forever boring.

 

 

It’s been three days, and I haven’t seen Minhyuk. Maybe he’d given up already, and just about when I was going to give him the chance. Maybe, he really didn’t deserve it. Maybe he just wasn’t really serious

 

Kyuhyun oppa never even said anything about him.

 

As I waited for the bus to come, I just stood there thinking about it. If he gave up, I should just forget about him. But why haven’t I been seeing him at school? Could something have happen? Could something--

 

“Cho Mihyun?” Someone said.Looking at that person’s direction, it was one of his band members. Their lead guitarist, if I remember correctly.

 

“Lee Jonghyun imnida” he bowed, I bowed back. “I don’t think I’m the right person who should be saying this. But my conscience can’t take it anymore” he was blabbing words, I couldn’t really process in my head what he was saying.

 

The only sentence that got me running was when I heard him say “Minhyuk got into an accident with Jungshin 3 days ago” I didn’t even get to ask him his ward or the details. The only thing I wanted right now was to see him, to see if my aka no tanin was safe.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mihyun…” Minhyuk said as I burst in his hospital ward. My shaking feelings, the tears that wouldn’t stop flowing. My whole world was panicking “what are you doing here?” I don’t why he could even say those words.

 

He had a few bruises and a broken arm. Yet, he seemed so surprise to see me.

 

A few seconds after, that Jonghyun guy was behind me, panting so hard, hands on his knees.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“I’m sorry Kang Minhyuk. But she has got to know”

 

I looked at him, the way I have never looked at anyone before. I was mad, because no one ever told me what happened, also because, if something a lot more crucial happened to him, I have no idea what I’d do. I was so heartbroken, I couldn’t bear seeing him like this

 

“YAH! KANG MINHYUK! WHY?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” Everything in me just seemed to explode. Jonghyun left leaving just us two

 

I took a step towards him “Answer me!” He looked away, I took another step. “What where you thinking?!”

 

Without thinking, I slightly hit his arm. He yelped in pain. “What you do that for?” he asked rubbing his arm. More tears started flowing from my eyes.

 

“Yah!” I shouted again at him. He wouldn’t answer me. I couldn’t fight back my feelings anymore. Without thinking, I suddenly threw my arms around him, enveloping him in a hug. He was squirming because I’m sure, it probably hurts a lot. But he’s probably shocked “Do you know how worried I was?” I whispered to him, he stopped moving. I couldn’t discontinue, not at this time. “I hate you Kang Minhyuk. I hate you so much right now” the tears, like my feelings, they wouldn’t stop coming “You made me so vulnerable, you made me so… so… you made me always want you by my side.”

“Mihyun…”

 

“No Minhyuk, listen to me first” I butted in. If I stop talking, I wouldn’t be able to tell him what I really wanted to say. “If something happened to you, I wouldn’t know what to do…” I freed him from the hug. “was it wrong to fall?” I asked him cupping his cheeks gently.

 

“You mean to say?”

 

“yes Kang Minhyuk, I just freaking love you!” He smiled his sweetest, his happiest smile. I smiled back yet I was still crying

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to worry so much”

 

“Pabo!” I said lightly hitting his head. “I’ll worry even more. You didn’t come to school for 3 days, you think that would be normal? I even thought you already gave up”

 

“why would I do that?!”

 

“I don’t know! But you could!” we we’re now bickering about our feelings, which surprisingly felt really good. Loving, and being loved. I didn’t know this feeling could be so…wonderful!

 

“No I wouldn’t! Unless you would, even if you would, I wouldn’t!” I stopped talking. For a second I realized how close our faces were, my hands still on his face. I gazed at his features. He really is cute.

 

Slightly parting my lips, I was about to talk when he suddenly leaned in. I felt his lips on mine. I thought I felt a kind of electric feeling flow through my body, as if fireworks display was done in midday.

 

Closing my eyes, he vaguely tilted his head sideways and started to move his lips slowly. I did the same. Both my hands started sliding to his shoulders, pulling him closer. But instantly pulling away when we accidentally squashed his broken arm.

 

I started laughing, so did he. No words were said, but smiles were exchanged. Bokyung was right, the feeling is mutual. Falling in love is so much fun.

 

“I love you Cho Mihyun”

 

I smiled at him, giving him a kiss on his forehead.

 

“Now will you tell me what happened to you?” He bobbed his head like a little kid and started telling me everything.

 

===============================================================

IT’S THE END! OMG!

 

Originally, I wanted it to end in a park where CNBLUE was playing for Mihyun while everyone was looking at them, then Minhyuk goes towards her, giving her a bouquet but in the end turns him down.

 

Yes, it was supposed to be another sad ending, but I guess that wouldn’t be to good. Honestly, I’m now practicing how to write happy endings >O<

 

This is the 2nd fic where in the end is happy! :))

 

Anyway. Thank you to all my subscribers/readers. You guys are awesome <3

 

Hope you check out my other fanfics as well. Watch out for 2 other chaptered fics (aside from the block B fic), the 2 other fics are infinite fics. And I have 3 more oneshots to finish.

busy busy >O< hope you still subscribe and support me ^^