Chapter 1

Before Time Runs Out

After much tiredness, frustration, and persuasion, EXO was finally given their first break in nearly a year and a half since their debut. The twelve members we're celebrating and in relief over such struggles with being overwhelmed by their schedules that even some of their members ended up in the hospital at one point or the other. Whether their ups and downs, they were able to hold on as a group and truely be as one.

 

Today was a lazy day for the twelve as they decided to lounge in the dorms for the day and even make sure to lock any enterance doors and windows to make sure that no one disturbed them. Especially those crazy sasaeng fans that have been actually been after them nonstop since the start of their break. They thought the whole issues of those fans would fade a bit from their break. Obviously they were wrong as it only worsened.

Right now it was close to noon as Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Lu Han decided to tidy up the place a bit and prepare for a homemade lunch. Jongin and Sehun were playing video games and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were watching a drama in a separate room. Yixing, Jongdae and Zitao were using the computer mulitasking with random internet searching and answering comments on the fanboards. Finally Wu Fan and Minseok were sleeping in their own rooms before lunch time.

It was definitely one of those lazy days that the group loved and appreciated due to rarely having such days even when they were in the dorms in their crazy schedules in Korea before EXO-M left for some more Chinese promotions.

Kyungsoo called everyone out for lunch and everyone started entering the dining room little by little, meanwhile Zitao and Jongdae decided to go wake up the heavy sleepers for some food. Once that was settled, they started to eat and were all in their own mini conversations and even some related topics with the whole group.

"Duizhang!  You'll never guess what Jongdae gege, Yixing gege and I found while we we're on the computer?" babbled Zitao as he turned his attention to Wu Fan. Although everyone was having separate conversations, they all kept close attention to their conversation.

"Don't tell me you actually found discounts for gucci items? I told you I don't have enough money right now to take you to the mall again," replied Wu Fan with a slightly irritated tone but tried to hide it in case Zitao decided to throw his aegyo charms at the leader.

"No no, not that! Even better, we found out that there's an abandoned mansion just a few kilometers outside of Seoul!" commented back the black haired maknae. Everyone became silent at this causing the two to look at why everyone stopped conversing.

"I heard about that place. I read that it was haunted but no one ever knew the reason why. They said because those people were locked inside the house and never to be seen again," answered Jongin.

"Is it actually real?" questioned Chanyeol who didn't carry his happy virus smile for once.

"Tch. I doubt it. I bet it was a stupid story made by a bunch of people who had nothing else to talk about in the first place," commented Sehun with a neutral voice.

"Right now, the primary question is if the house even exists," piped up Lu Han who tried to hide an expression of fear in his face.

"Well how about it," said Jongin as he stood up. Everyone looked up at him in confusion.

"About what?" asked Yixing, tilting his head despite the fact he didn't pay much attention unlike the other members.

"Well go to this so called mansion and see if it really is haunted and why. Did you three find out where the location of the mansion is?" replied EXO-K's dancing machine as he looked at Zitao, Yixing, and Jongdae.

"I read that it was about seven to ten kilometers southwest outside of Seoul. It was strange because it was only one website that gave out the location," answered Jongdae with a nervous look in his eye.

Jongin smirked at the rest of the group, "Alright then, it's settled, after lunch we're going to go check out this "haunted mansion" so everyone take a extra pair of clothes and essentials.We'll stay all day and through the night if we have to."

--

Alright guys, here's chapter 1!! 

Sorry for cutting off but my battery's almost dead plus it isn't till the next chapter that they go explore the mansion so I hope you forgive me.

Also, Dee, sorry, none of your guesses are right... :c You still have a chance to guess until someone gets it right!!

Anyway, anticipate the next chapter. Probably updating till either tomorrow or later tonight. Bye everyone!! :D