WOOOYOUNG!!!!!!

Love You,Blode Hair Boy

 

Wooyoung’s prov

                I opened my eyes and I shocked when I saw me leaned to Nichkhun’s shoulder and our hand are holding each other. He is sleep and I move my head and my hand slowly in order I don’t wake him up.

                “Hey Wooyoung-ah, wake him up. We have arrived …” Junsu call me, I just nodded, I really can’t doing anything, I look to my side, and I saw the handsome angel in front of me, his thick eyebrows, his white skin, and his red lip its make me hypnotized by him.

                Wooaaah.. . I shake my head, what I think?! I just wake him up and then come out from the van. But I still wondering, why I can hold hand with him? And sleep with my head leaned with his shoulder?. I think I am blushing now, I feel happy but I shy too. Stupid!

                “H-hyung, we arrived. Wake up..” I shake his shoulder. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

                “Emmh.. Have we? Where is anyone?” he looking for anyone which has come out from the van.

                “They have come out from the van, come on hyung…”. I move to front to reach the door, but Nichkhun call me.

                “Wooyoung-ah…”

                “hm…?” I stopped but not look at him

                “Nothing,…”

Nichkhun prov

                “Wooyoung-ah…”

                “hm…?” he stopped but don’t face me.

                “Nothing,…” I can’t say anything when I call him. I don’t know why.

                He come out from the van and joining with Junho and Chansung, help them for bring the pack. I approach Taec and Junsu.

                “Hello sleeping king, are you okay?” Taec touch my shoulder. I just nodded with a little smile. Sleeping king? Are you joking?

                “YA…!! Can you are help us for bring this useless bag?!” Chansung shout to us, I immediately take two bags in the baggage.

                “okay,Chansung… hahaha”

                “Aish… You are really annoyed hyung,,,” he throw the bag to Taecyeon.

                “Owwh..! What the hell?!! Are you crazy? It’s sick..awwhh..” . Taec took the bag and come inside the villa.

                I saw Wooyoung only giggled see the brotherhood between Taec and Chansung. So, he walked to villa.

                “Youngi-ah…” I call him. He looked at me.

                “Yes?”

                “Are you okay?”. He knit his forehead, maybe confused with my question.

                “Yes, I do. Why?”

                “Nothing…” I took the bag in his arm and then run inside the villa.

Wooyoung prov

                I think there was something wrong with Nichkhun, he always smile at me and always stare at me. Truly I feel nervous, but I don’t want to think anything about that. Maybe I should silent.

                Tonight is BBQ party, we want to celebrate Taecyeon birthday, but I still stay at room. Because I still compose my song for music festival in our school.

                “Why don’t you going out?” Nichkhhun entered my room, I shocked.

                “H-hyung… Why you are here?”

                “They are waiting for you, and Junsu ordered me to call you, come on, the party will begin…”

                “mmm… you should go first hyung, I’ll come after half hour.”

                “Okay,…” he go to outside.

Nichkhun prov

                I closed Wooyoung’s room and then go to outside. I saw him is very busy, I think he still prepare for his appearance in music festival. But this is party, why he can’t join it for a moment? What a bored man. Therefore, I want make him always feel the happiness.

                 “Where is he?” Junsu asked me. I just up my shoulders.

                “I don’t know, he said he still busy and join us in half hour, we should start the party now…”

                “Aish… I have told him to stop his task for a while…, but it’s okay, come on beyb, we should start our party…” Junsu smile to Taec, Taec nodded and take the meat and then he roasted it.

                The people was busy with their activity, but I can’t begin it before Wooyoung come. I must pick him up.

                I enter the villa and find Wooyoung was walking towards me.

                “H-hyung..”

                “You’re so late… they are waiting for you…”

                “O-okay, I’ll go now…”

                I grab his hand. He looked surprise and then looked at me with his blushed cheek.

                “W-why?”

                “Youngie…, you are so… I mean me and you…then…” I really jittery, I can’t say anything to him.

                “I am sorry, i-i must take something, then you can wait for me in the yard…” he immediately go and leave alone.

                But I think this is not good time for said about my feeling to him.

Wooyoung prov

                I approach Junho who tidy up table. I try to help him. Junho gaping at me.

                “Are you okay,Woo…?”

                “Y-yes, I am okay…”

                I saw Nichkhun come outside and help Taec to roast the meat. We are enjoyed all this.

                I look someone come and throw something to our villa, but I think he is only throw rubbish anywhere.

                “Junho-ah, that person throw rubbish anywhere, he’s jerk…”

                “Hahaha… Woo, maybe he doesn’t has a rubbish bean.”

                “What’s wrong guys?” Taec approach us

                “Nothing, Wooyoung saw someone throw the rubbish beside our villa just time…” Junho explained to Taec.

                “What the !! My house is not the rubbish bean…”   

                “Think that he is a jerk…” I said immediately. Junho nodded agree with me. Taec up his shoulder.             “Baby, we are fresh out of sauce…” Junsu shouted to Taec. What?! Baby? I feel I want to vomit >///<.

                “Okay dear, I’ll take it…” Taec stand up.

                “Wait… let me take that, I want to go bathroom too…” I run to inside the villa, Nichkhun was staring at me. I know that, but I can’t do anything. I worried that he only saw how jerk I am.

                 “Take In the kithen’s cupboard, Woo…!!!” Taec shouted me. I just nodded and back run into inside.

 

Nichkhun prov

                I saw Wooyoung run to inside the house, I really can’t near him. He always stayed away from me, I just to know more about him. I can’t stop my stare at him. I really fall in love with that blonde hair.

                We still prepare the table, Junho and Chansung tidy up the plates, Taec, me and Junsu roast the meat.  

                ===DDHUUUAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!===

We listen something blew out from the villa. The villa was catch on fire. We remember that someone is still inside the villa.

                WOOYOUNG!!!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh my god, now how is Wooyoung condition? 

please forgive me, and enjoy the story..... :))