♂ Kyuhyun ♂

“Paris Mornings, New York Nights”

"Whaaaaaaaaat?! No way, EVER!" Kyuhyun screamed and slammmed his hands down onto the table. 

Lee Sooman sighed and massaged his head tiredly. "Come on now, Kyuhyun-ah, we're hardly asking  you to kill yourself,"

Kyuhyun scoffed. "It's just as bad! You're honestly asking me to find a girl in New flipping York, get her to Paris to do some ballet and then marry her?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

The representatives around the table sighed. Of course he would never agree to this, but it was Mr. Jung's wish.

"Kyuhyun-ah," Sooman started, "Mr. Jung has not seen Abbie for 7 years. He just wants her back."

"Then why doesn't he find her himself?!" Kyuhyun retorted.

"Well, because Abbie ran away." Sooman was talking to Kyuhyun like he was a little kid, and Kyuhyun certainly felt like it.

"And she won't want to....go back to Mr. Jung." Sooman finished.

Kyuhyun huffed angrily and asked, "And what's with the ballet?"

"To rinse her soul of that sinly 'hip-hop'. It makes her look like a tart." Mr. Jung suddenly said, and as far as Kyuhyun could see, he didn't seem to give a crap about his daughter.

No wonder she ran away.

"Hmph, fine. Just because umma would have wanted anyone to be with their child," Kyuhyun sayed coldly and stormed out of the room, making sure to slam the door as loud as possible.


Kyuhyun isn't your normal type of guy. His mother, dead. Father, pah, he's better off without him. His mother was the owner of a ballet school in Korea, but before she died she wanted it to move to Paris. Said it would give it more feel, apparently. That's the ballet school they want to send this Abbie girl to. Kyuhyun never really like it there. Reminded him to much of his mother. He was often asked to come and visit, and he had the money to, but he almost always declined. The girls there practically tore him apart whenever they saw him.

Kyuhyun was also secretly an idol, although it's not secret in South Korea. What a scandal SM would evoke by having Super Junior's maknae marry some fiesty US American girl with a temper. The boy could already feel a grin coming. Maybe it wasn't so bad - after all, he'd get to travel. That meant being away from his father, his job, everything.

He suddenly strode with more confindence, a charming smile playing on his cherry red lips. The employees around him smiled and waved; everyone knew each other in SM Ent. It was surprising but true. Just as Kyuhyun was going to say 'hello' to Amber, who was walking down the corridor, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Th curious maknae took his phone out and skim-read the text.

From: Sungminnie-hyung ^^

Eh, Kyu! What did Sooman-hyung want to talk to you about? Are you feeling ok? >< Haha, as long as they didn't ask you to marry someone, I'm sure you're fine c; See you at practice tomorrow evening! ^^ And at the dorm. What am I talking about??? Pabo me~ XD

Sungmin-hyung~ >3<

Kyuhyun stared at the screen, smiling fondly. He really liked Sungmin, he was probably his favourite hyung, and Kyuhyun aways calmed down when he got a text from him.
"If only you knew, hyung," Kyuhyun muttered and smiled wistfully.

Because he had been asked to marry someone. And there wouldn't be a practice for him tomorrow evening.
He was leaving for New York tomorrow afternoon.

Hastily Kyuhyun wrote a reply, just as he was nearing the exit. He felt a little arrogant letting someone else open the door for him and letting someone else get a car for him to drive to the Super Junior dorm, but he wasn't done texting Sungmin yet.

To: Sungminnie-hyung ^^

Eh, hyung! :D Oh, it was nothing really. He just wants me to...go travelling for a while. Don't worry, I'm fine! c; Omo, mianhae hyung, but I'm not going to practice tomorrow. I'm leaving in the afternoon TT^TT But I'll see you at the dorm! Bye bye~

Kyuhyunnie-ah~ ^^

Kyuhyun pressed 'send' and switched his phone off. He watched the amber autumn trees as the car drove by, wanting to cry so badly. Everything was so messed up, and the trees were so beautiful that he didn't know what to do. Quickly wiping a few stray tears away, Kyuhyun started sorting things out in his head. 

'Right, so. First, pack suitcase with clothes and stuff. But for how long will I be staying? Aishhh.... Next, go to airport. Fly to New York, book hotel- oh crap, I have to do that first. Get stuff in hotel, find girl, convince her to come to Paris with me.....HOW AM I GOING TO DO THAT? Whatever. Get her to Paris, make her go to Umma's ballet school, maaaaybe marry her. Go home, get on with life. How hard can that be, eh, Kyuhyun?' the maknae thought and ruffled his hair into place.

Little did he know that it was going to be so much more complicated than that. There would be so many more heartbreaks, so many more arguments. But there would be so much more happiness and laughter too.

 


Anyeong everyone! ^^
Here I am with another story :3

I hope you like it, because it's going to be quite a sad/dark story as well as romance.

I got the title from a song name, go check it out~

Clique! c;