"Forget about me okay?"

Let Go

 

Listen to this while reading the oneshot ----> Angel by EXO-K

Whenever I listened to the song  it reminds me of Sehun so much since two teasers of him are using this song kk~

 


It’s been exactly a month and all Krystal can do is staring blankly at the little piece of diamond in her point finger. She has been waking up in the morning, getting dressed and went to the front porch of her small white house, thinking about wether she accepts that diamond ring or not. That diamond ring was given by her current boyfriend, Choi Minho.

 

The sweetest guy, good looking and not to mention, the school’s kingka back in their high school days. He’s the perfect guy there is for every woman in the world. And Krystal happens to be that one lucky girl that captures his heart. And after being in love with her for the past 2 years, Minho finally kneeled on one knee in front of her and proposed to her. Krystal was speechless. She couldn’t react nor blinked an eye.

 

Her reaction was the one that made Minho to wait for her answer. He decided to let Krystal hold on to the ring and if she did refused him, all she have to do is return that diamond ring and gave him that specific reason.

 

To be honest, Krystal could’ve said yes right away, at that very moment when he spilled out the words ‘will you be my bride?’ but one thing that holds her back from saying that 3 letters, one person that made her disappeared from everyone’s sight and decided to lock herself up in her small house.

 

That person is Oh Sehun.

 

He’s Krystal best friend, her prtner in crime ever since middle school, her one namja that accepts the weird things she did. To Krystal, He is similar to Minho. The only difference is that everytime she’s with Sehun, there’s no doubt that the feeling that’s been hiding inside her ever since they parted for college is still there. The warm, safe feeling when he’s near her that she called ‘Love’.

 

Yes, Krystal had been falling for him ever since high school ended but she decided to keep that feeling inside her. She even tried to move on, and Minho made that possible for her. When she heard that he’s back from Japan, she was confused wether to be happy or not. Cause one, He’s back and she could stop those silent cries during the night saying that she misses him. And Two, He informed her that he was in a relationship with a girl he met in Japan, that made Krystal realized that she was also in a relationship. But at this point, just by seeing him, she knew too well that she had fallen head over heels with Sehun.

 

Tears that are about to stroll down her face was formed in her eyes. She looked back at the ring in her finger. She holds up her hand, placing it in front of the sunlight which made the ring shines so brightly.

 

“You’re beautiful but, why did you have to make my life harder?” She said refering to the ring that’s actually making her like this. And with that, tears was flowing down to her cheeks.

 

“Krystal”

 

She put down her hand, her eyes widen in surprised when she heard the familiar voice coming from behind her. That voice.She slowly turned around. And at this rate, she could feel her knees weaken and her heart beat starting to beat so fast just by seeing him stood only centimeters away from her.

 

He stood there, wearing a simple plaid shirt with a loose white shirt inside and a simple jeans, showing her a small smile with that handsome face of his. A sign that he was glad to be able to see her again. Even with her swollen eyes and her almost pale face, she’s still the most beautiful woman to Sehun.

 

“Sehun.” She simply said, “I guess there’s no point of hiding anymore huh?” she put up a bitter smile, wiping the tears that are on her cheeks, ending it all with a bitter laugh while putting both of her fists in front of her cheeks, showing her the ‘bbuing bbuing’ that was invented by them purposely for a sign that says ‘I’m okay’.

 

Sehun frowned at her actions. He walked up to her, and when he’s only inches away from her, he grabs both of her fists and gently putting them down by linking his fingers with hers. Krystal on the other hand just lowered her head, unable to meet his gaze. Cause if she does, she doesn’t know for sure how many tears that’s going to come out.

 

“Krystal.” He called out to her but still, she didn’t have the courage to lift up her head, “I need to tell you something but please, I need to see your face first.” Krystal shook her head, earning that small sigh from Sehun.

 

Gently, Sehun lifted her chin up so that he could meet her eyes. She gives up and does as what he wanted her to do. The moment she looked into his black orbs, she could feel his feelings that are somewhat the same as hers.

 

“Krystal..” he began to say softly, “I know everything.”

 

Krystal just stood there, waiting for him to speak another word. She knows what he was talking about but what could she do now except accepting the fact that he knew eveyrthing. He knew everything about her feelings.

 

“I know every single detail about your feelings towards me” He continues, “And I. Oh Sehun. The derp that you always stick with. Will always and forever be madly in love with you too.”

 

She couldn’t catch any breath the moment he said that he loves her too. It was just like one of her dreams came true. She was about to surpass a smile on her face when suddenly, Sehun looked down to the ring that was on her finger.

 

“But right now” He slowly took the ring out of her point finger and moved it to her ring finger, “The person who gave this ring to you is in love with you and you should stick with him for the better sake of all of us” He let out a small smile and looks back to the girl that he assumed to be madly in love with.

 

Krystal just widens her eyes, looking at him in disbelief.

 

“You need to at least try to love him more than you love me, Krystal. All I’m saying is that, I want you to have your peaceful life back. That life when I wasn’t around to make you like this and ruin your relationship with Minho. I even made my realtionship with Hara a lot worse” He said bitterly with his husky voice, “We’ve been confused and hurt by this. And I can’t help seeing you in that kind of state anymore, Krystal. So please, please, forget about me. I know it’s going to be hard at first but this way you could be at ease, Krystal.”

 

No Sehun please. Don’t say that. Krystal’s teares was formed and went down to her cheeks.

 

To be honest, Sehun hates seeing her in that kind of state. He prefers the happy-go-lucky Krystal that always do the ‘bbuing bbuing’ when he’s with her.

 

Sehun leaned closer to her, trying to wipe the tears away when he realized that he was only inches away from her. He could feel her soft breath on his skin. That made him felt like leaning a little bit closer to her but he quickly shook the taught off, wipes her tears away while putting a bitter smile on his handsome face.

 

“Forget about me okay?”

 

And with seconds of exchanging glances, Sehun broke the gaze and leave her with that heavy feeling inside him. Krystal remained still. Unmoved. Until something hits her. She doesn’t want to lose him for the second time. No, she won’t let that happen again.

 

Before Sehun could make his exit through the small gate, Krystal ran up to him.

 

“Sehun!”

 

Sehun eyes were widening by the fact that Krystal s her hands around his waist from the back. She hugged him tightly, burrying her face on his and sobbed while Sehun only stood there.

 

“Please don’t tell me to forget about you. Please don’t leave me for the second time. And please don’t tell me to try to love him more than I love you, Sehun-ah. Please…” She sobbed. Still with his eyes widening, he looked over his shoulders only to see half of her face, “How could I do that when in every single moment I’m with him, I can only see you. Even when I walked step by step, I can only think of you. You and your stupid face, your stupid hair, your stupid derpness. Can’t you see Sehun? I want you and only YOU.”

 

Sehun closed his eyes, letting out a small hevay breath as he gently release her hug and turned to face her. He cupped her face, smiled bitterly as tears are slowly formed on his eyes when he saw how fragil Krystal looked.

 

“I know, Krystal. I know. But we have to try.” He leaned closer to kiss her forehead, meanwhile Krystal could only closed her eyes as her grip on his loose white shirt gets harder, like she didn’t want to let go of this. To let go of him.

 

After pulled away from the forehead kiss, Sehun quickly walked away from her. Trying to hide the fact that he was also on the verge of crying.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal knees got weaken as she falls to the ground and cried her heart out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : I was rushed, sleepy and a complete lazy- lol :'3 the ending was pretty rushed lol. Anyway, I enjoyed making this liek this angst drama feeling gets me hoho. During this scene in the movie, I cried a lot with my cousin lol T_T kkkk~

well, comment and subscribe please? ;'D