Jealousy is in the air

Sweet fettles

 

                I was arranging the cutleries on the table when suddenly my cell phone rung. I quickly walked over to the kitchen counter and peek at the caller ID. A smiled immediately drew on my face when saw the name that appeared on the phone screen.

 

                “Hello darling.” Those were the usual words that welcome me every time I pick up his call.

 

                “Hello honey. Are you already on your way back home now?”

 

                “Yup. Is everything prepared? I’m so sorry I couldn’t come home earlier to help you.”

 

                “It’s okay. Everything’s done. Just waiting for you and the boys to come. I hope the food is enough for everyone.” I scratched the back of my neck as I turned my glance towards the dining table.

 

                “I’ll make sure it’ll be enough for everyone. I’ll just smack their heads if they said it’s not.” I let out a small chuckle when I heard his words.

 

                “Text me when you’re getting near okay?”

 

                “Of course. I’ll see you in a while okay baby?”

 

                “Ok Baekhyun.”

 

                “Bye darling.”

 

                “Bye honey.”

 

                I put the cell phone on the counter back and sighed. Even though my body was tired, but I felt excited for today. The boys will come for a dinner and a sleepover here, at our house. Baekhyun told me that it was Chanyeol’s idea. He said that Baekhyun should make a house warming party since we just moved in here. Of course my Baekhyun won’t agree at first. But after the rest of the boys heard about Chanyeol’s idea, they quickly demanded they we should. I did not mind (well, if six hot, good looking boys wanted to spend a night at your house will you decline the golden offer?), since Baekhyun is my husband and they are his band mates anyway.

 

                Suddenly I noticed that it was almost 6.00 pm. I pulled off the apron away from my body and tossed it on the chair. I took one last look at the table before I zoomed my way upstairs and get changed into a nice pink lace blouse that Baekhyun gave me during my birthday last year.

 

***********

 

                “Hi guys!” I smiled warmly as I opened the door to the six cute guys.

 

                “Noona!”

 

                Sehun was the first one that I greeted me back with his smile then followed up with rest of them one by one. It was Chanyeol’s turn when he suddenly spread his arm wide like he wanted to hug me before Baekhyun who was behind him grabbed his collar from the back and pulled the taller boy away until he almost choked.

 

                “Baek—*cough*—I can’t—*cough*—breathe!” Chanyeol muttered.

 

                I chuckled at the scene and I could also see Joonmyeon shook his head besides me. Satisfied with the distance between Chanyeol and me, Baekhyun let go of the taller boy’s collar and walked towards me.

 

                “This,” Baekhyun suddenly put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “is my wife. You hear that Chanyeol? MY.WIFE. So behave.”

 

                “I know. I know. Chill out bro.” Chanyeol spoke as he fixed his shirt.

 

               “Oh my God! Did you made all of these?!” Jongin’s voice was suddenly heard from the kitchen making every heads turned towards him.

 

                “Jongin! Get out of there! We’re not eating dinner yet!” Baekhyun shouted as he pulled away his hand from my waist and headed towards the kitchen followed by Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo.

 

                I continued to chuckle at the scene until Joonmyeon suddenly tapped my shoulder which made me quickly turned around.

 

                “Nice house.” He gave me his usual warm smile and I replied back.

 

                “Thanks.”

 

                “You really don’t mind we sleepover here tonight?” Joonmyeon asked.

 

                “Of course not. I’m more than glad.”

 

                “Ok. I’ll make sure the boys behave so that Baekhyun won’t explode.”

 

                “He’s being too childish. Ignore him. Just make yourselves at home.”

 

                “Your cooking skills are great.” Kyungsoo spoke as he and Sehun suddenly appeared from the kitchen munching something with a bowl on his hand.

 

                “Kyungsoo! Where are you taking those?! Put it back here! Gosh—Jongin! Stop eating one of those! Not you too Chanyeol!” Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen.

 

                “Maybe we should eat now.” Joonmyeon suggested.

 

                “I think so too.” I quickly agreed before we both burst into laugh and walked over towards the kitchen.

 

************

 

                Luckily the dinner was somewhat enjoyable although Baekhyun when ballistic when Jongin accidently broke one of our glasses (which was also one of our wedding gifts). The food was more than enough and everyone could not stop praising me, telling me that it was delicious and perfect. Chanyeol continued to tease Baekhyun by purposely putting his arm on my shoulder a few times until he could not stand it anymore and forced him to change his seat with Kyungsoo so that he’s not sitting beside me. Joomyeon wanted to help me with the dishes but I politely declined it and told him that it was okay. Sehun suggested that they should play video games after that to which everyone quickly agreed and left the table leaving me and Baekhyun alone in the kitchen.

 

                “I forgot to say something to you today.” Baekhyun spoke as I handed him the plate.

 

                “What is it?”

 

                He put the plate onto the sink and turned to me with a smile. “You look beautiful.”

 

                I quickly blushed and poked him with a plate. “You’re cheesy.”

 

                “If I’m not being cheesy to my own wife than who else should I be cheesy with?” he asked as he took the plate from my hand.

 

                “You forgot your lovable F.A.N.S. Baekhyun.” I grabbed all the rice bowls and arranged it into a row.

 

                “Nah. The feeling is different. They can’t reply me back.” Baekhyun suddenly moved closer to me, took the bowl that I was holding and put it back on the table. “You, on the other hand Mrs. Byun, can.”

 

                Baekhyun’s hand was already curling around my waist and the other one tilted my chin so that my face was facing him. His breath was already brushing against my face and our lips were just an inch away.

 

                “Oh, I’m sorry!” Sehun shrieked as he waved his hand in the air and turned his back from us.

 

                I quickly pushed Baekhyun away and picked up the bowls that I was holding previously.

 

                I could hear Baekhyun sighed before he turned towards the innocent maknae and asked, “What do you want Sehun?”

 

                “We were playing games but we don’t have enough people on Kyungsoo hyung’s team. So we need you.” the maknae spoke with his back still facing us.

 

                “Fine. I’ll join you guys later after I finish this.”

 

                “Ok hyung!” Sehun quickly left without even looking back at us.

 

                “I’m fine with this Baekhyun. You can go.” I assured him as I put the bowls into the sink by myself.

 

                “Really?” he asked.

 

                “Of course.” I smiled. “You can sleep with them in the living room too. I don’t mind.”

 

                “I’m really sorry. It’s just for tonight okay? I promise! I’ll make it up to you later.”

 

                “Okay honey. Just go. The boys are waiting.”

 

                “I love you.” he gave a peck on my cheek and left.

 

***************

 

                It was almost 12.00 am when I finished cleaning up all the dishes and left the kitchen. When I glanced at the living room on my way towards the bedroom I could see the boys were already fast asleep. They were probably tired because of the schedules for today. I stopped for a while to turn off the TV and put a blanket on every one. I brushed the hair on Baekhyun’s forehead and gave him a kiss before I switched off the lights and climbed up the stairs.

 

**************

 

                The next morning I was awake because I felt a sudden weight suddenly landed on my waist. Baekhyun must be missing me. I thought. I turned my body facing him and cuddled under his embrace. He was actually felt warmer than usual but still, I like it. I continued to bury my face onto his chest when suddenly I felt something different.

 

                Since when Baekhyun’s chest was this wide?

 

                I quickly opened my eyes and—

 

                OH.

 

                MY.

 

                GOD.

 

                It was Chanyeol.

 

                It was PARK CHANYEOL.

 

                And he was on my bed.

 

                And I was hugging him.

 

                DOOMED.

 

                I quickly cupped my mouth with my hands and moved my body slowly from his embrace. I climbed down from the bed and stomped myself out of the bedroom as fast as I could. I stood outside the bedroom’s door and panted.

 

               What was he doing in here?! Oh—wait! Chanyeol’s a sleep walker right? He must’ve been mistaken that this was his bedroom so that’s why he’s in here.

 

                I felt a more relaxed when I suddenly remembered that Baekhyun told me a few times before that Chanyeol is a sleepwalker. So maybe he was having his sleepwalking problem again tonight so that was why he ended up being inside my room this morning. But still, if someone else sees what’s happening they’ll probably misunderstood and that’ll probably cause more trouble.

 

                So before anyone else knows, maybe I should wake up Baekhyun first and tell him about it.

 

                I quickly climbed down the stairs and rushed towards the living room. It was a little bit hard to find which one was Baekhyun since everyone was covering themselves with blankets. When I finally found my husband, I tapped his shoulder lightly until he finally opened his eyes lazily and stared at me.

 

                “Morning darling.” He cupped my cheek softly and tried to give me a kiss before I pulled away his blankets and told him to follow me.

 

                “Honey, there’s something you have to see.”

 

                “What is it? It’s sooooo early.” He whined as he stood himself up and combed his messy hair with his own fingers.

 

                “Promise me that you won’t go mad when you see this.” I grabbed his arm and tugged him along towards the bedroom.

 

                Baekhyun still wasn’t completely awake when we arrived in front of the bedroom. He was rubbing his eyes with his knuckles as I opened the door and pointed at the figure on the bed.

 

                “What is—CHANYEEEEOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!”

 

                The figure on the bed didn’t budge and continued to pull the blanket on his body. Baekhyun quickly approached the sleeping figure and grabbed one of the pillows and started to hit him continuously.

 

                “Chanyeol! Wake up! Get off from my bed you dumb!”

 

                I didn’t even know whether I should be helping Baekhyun or should I laugh at the whole situation. But I decided to do the latter.

 

                “What’s wrong noona?” Sehun suddenly appeared behind me along with the other three.

 

                “Chanyeol slept on our bed.” I answered.

 

                “Probably because of his sleep walking problem again.” Kyungsoo muttered.

 

                “Does this always happen?” I asked.

 

                “We’ve seen worse. Chanyeol can do weird things when he sleepwalks you know.” Kyungsoo answered and the other three nodded.

 

                “PARK CHANYEOL! YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND GET YOUR OFF MY BED NOW!” Baekhyun continued to shout and hit the taller figure until he finally woke up and sat.

 

                “What bed?” he murmured, eyes still closing.

 

                “YOU SLEEP ON MY BED! IN MY ROOM! WITH MY WIFE YOU MORON!”

 

                “What?!” Chanyeol’s eyes were now as wide as Kyungsoo’s. “Gosh! I’m so sorry! This won’t happen again! I promised! I’m so sorry!” Chanyeol immediately pulled the blanket away and climbed down the bed.

 

                “Did anything happen noona?” Jongin suddenly asked and everyone eyes immediately turned to me.

 

                “Well, besides Chanyeol hugging me, nothing else I guess.” I answered calmly. Chanyeol’s face was red, Baekhyun’s face was red too. But clearly it was because of different triggers.

 

                “PARK CHANYEOL! FROM NOW ON YOU STAY AWAY AT LEAST FIVE METERS AWAY FROM MY WIFE!”

 

                “I’M SORRY!”

 

                “GET OUT!”

 

                “I’M REALLY SORRY!”

 

                “GET OUT NOW!”

 

                “Ok guys, calm down. Come on Chanyeol, let’s leave. Everyone else too. Let’s give Baekhyun some space.” Joonmyeon grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and pushed everyone else out of the bedroom.

 

                When everyone else left, I closed the door and walked over to Baekhyun. I pulled him onto the bed and sat in front of him.  

 

                “Honey,” I rubbed his back softly to calm him down. “it’s alright. Nothing happened. Chanyeol didn’t even realize it.”

 

                “But he—bed—you—urgh! That punk!”

 

                “He apologized didn’t he? Just let it go okay?”

 

                “Fine.” he pouted.

 

                “Good boy. Now go and brush your teeth. I’m going to start making breakfast for everyone.”

 

                I was just about to climb down the bed when Baekhyun suddenly pulled my arm until I had to sit back.

 

                “Can’t the breakfast wait? You’ve been contaminated by Chanyeol. So I need to sterilize you back.”

 

                “No. The breakfast can’t wait. The boys will be hungry.”

 

                “Fine.”

 

                “Baekhyun,”

 

                “Hmm?”

 

                “I love you okay.” I gave a peck on his cheeks and stood up.

 

                “Wait, what’s that?” Baekhyun frowned as he stared at me.

 

                “What?”

 

                “There, on your neck. Just below your right ear.”

 

                I put my hand on the spot where Baekhyun pointed and felt a small lump on it.

 

               “Oh God.” I turned around and saw Baekhyun’s face redder.

 

                “I’m so gonna kill that giant creature.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol. i made bacon's oneshot!! its so random isnt it? haha. idk. i just suddenly get in the mood to write, so here it is. did the ending a little bit confusing? hope you guys understands it.hihi.