Both

sooyoung oneshot

"oppa, you want a boy or a girl?"

"it would be nice if we get both.."

"what? you mean twins? i think it will hurt a lot.."

"but when they born and you hold them in your arms, the pain will be gone.."
donghae said. he were at the clinic accompany sooyoung doing a regular check up. surely they cannot wait to see their child in four months to come. they would be so cute, just like their parents.

"choi sooyoung?" a middle-aged woman called her. signaled that its her turn to see the doctor.

"nehh.." sooyoung replied, trying to stand up and being helped by donghae.
 

---- after check up ----

"congratulations mr and mrs lee, you'll get twins." dr. park said with a smile.

"yessss i told you soo, now we'll get twins!!! yahooooo!!!" donghae shouted happily, not caring a death glare he gain from his own wife who was suprised and embaressed by his action.

"hey you behave! were still in the doctor room." sooyoung said smacked his head.

"ouch.. sorry... teheee.." donghae said bluntly.

---- at the baby shop ----

"pink!"

"blue!"

"i said pink!"

"i said blue!"

"i dont care, i want pink!"

"blue!"

"pink!"

"blue!"

"pink!"

"omaigod guys, stop shouting will ya?"
jessica said trying to calm down the parents-to-be couple.

"but sica i want my future child to wear pink."

"nahhh that not suitable, what if the baby was a boy?"

"still, he will look cute though.."

"i dont care, i want the blue one, i want him to be an ELF.."

"noooo i want the baby to be a SONE.."

"ELF!"

"SONE!"

"ELF!"

"SONE!"

"ELF!"

"SONE!"

"HEYY!!! stop arguing! let just choose both."
eunhyuk said, tired because of the childish attitude that both donghae and sooyoung showed.

"what do you mean?" donghae said.

"since sooyoung pregnant to twins, it could be either boy or girl or maybe both.. so let just choose both to satisfied you two." eunhyuk said grabbing the pink and blue hamper. both sooyoung and donghae smiled, satisfied.

"sooyoung-ahh this purple is pretty awesome too, well the baby can be a cassie though" jessica said holding a purple hamper full with baby equipments and cloth.

"noo.. look at this pearl colour it such a heartwarming.. the baby is going to be f(x) fans though, aff(x)tion..." eunhyuk said while holding the pearl colour hamper.

"no! purple!"

"pearl!"

"purple!"

"pearl!"


"purple!"

"pearl!"

"purple!"

"whats wrong with them both?"
donghae said whispering to sooyoung.

"well dunno." sooyoung shrugged her shoulders, dont know whats happening with her friends.

"pearl!"

"purple!"

"pearl!"

"guys why not we choose both? both colours are amazing.."
both sooyoung and donghae said in unison.









so theres soohae for yourasianshygirl . hope you guys enjoyed it..

comments please :D

have a nice day :)