Brushing.

Brushing.

 The Back of My Hand Brushes against Yours

Song by:  Teen Top.

Characters: Xi Luhan- 21 years old.

Kim Iseul- 20 years old.

 

Luhan’s POV.

Me and my girl best friend walks along the path on the way to her home. We just got back from the Amusement Park--- Lotte World. Someone decided to ditch us today, well hello there Sehun. Hmmm. This path we took is kind of long, she said she liked it more this way; she loves walking. Explains her figure. It’s now… hmm, 4:52 P.M. We spent 8 hours at the amusement park? Wow. This girl. She never ceases to amaze me.

“Hey Han oppa. I’m comfortable with the silence but may I ask why you’re unusually quiet right now? I mean, you’re never this quiet when we’re together. Unless you don’t have energy left to talk?” Iseul asked.

“Oh. I’m just thinking about something…” I replied.

“What are you thinking about?” She asked, yet again.

“I’m thinking about the guy who decided to ditch us today.” I half-lied. It’s true that I thought about Sehun who ditched us, but my thoughts are mostly about her hobby of walking and how amazing she is.

“Sehun? Haha. He’s just… busy.” She answered.

“Yeah right. Busy with his bubble tea.” I said and blew a raspberry.

“Wae oppa? You don’t want spending alone time with me?” She asked and frowned instantly.

“Ofcourse not! I didn’t say anything along that line… I do love spending time with you, Iseul-ah.” I said.

Her left hand keeps me distracted because it keeps brushing against my right hand. Aish! My feelings don’t help at all, you know.

Yeah, I admit. I harbor these secret feelings for her; for my girl best friend; for Iseul. And I tell you, it’s not easy to begin with.

Having her fanboys lingering around… she’s a queenka alright. I’m a Kingka too but I don’t know, I don’t know why I can’t bring myself to confess to her. Probably because I’m tired of getting rejected. YES PEOPLE. The XI LUHAN gets REJECTED.

And you know what? --- Her hand is really distracting! I’m so distracted that I decided to just interlace our fingers together. You know that feeling? That feeling you get when you suddenly feel that the spaces between your fingers are right where hers fit perfectly? That feeling is utterly awesome and so incredible… she looked at me with pure shock and questioning eyes.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Oppa…” She said and brought our interlaced hands to my peripheral vision.

“Oh. You wouldn’t mind me reciting a long speech here now, won’t you?”

“I won’t mind oppa. Ofcourse I won’t.” She replied.

“There’s… there’s this girl who never fails to amaze me every minute I’m with her.” I started as we continue walking. I see her home is not that far. Maybe eight more houses? The houses here are gigantic so we’ll take roughly 10 more minutes. We continue walking slowly as I tell her my story.

“This particular girl has been with me through my ups and downs, she’s there when I get heartbroken over girls who stomped on my heart. The truth is, I’ve been having this special feeling for her but I deny it everytime. Wanna know why? Because I’m afraid once she gets to know about it… she’ll leave me. That’s my greatest fear. Losing her.” I said and gave her a few times to think through.

I saw her face change from questioning to curiosity to genuine shock.

We’re at the front gate of her house now.

“Oppa? You---“

“Iseul, yes. It’s you.”

“You know I won’t do that!” She exclaimed softly.

“You wouldn’t stay away from me when I ask you to be my girlfriend right now this very moment?” I asked slowly.

“I wouldn’t… wait. Is that an indirect confession you just did?” She asked.

She’s so cute! Yes Iseul it is!

“Yes.” I answered.

“So?” I asked again; just to make sure.

“I’ll think about it… thankyou for this day oppa. I had fun. I hope to have more of this.” She said, hugged me, and kissed my right cheek; leaving me stoned outside their gates as she runs towards their front door and knocked eagerly.

Once I’m sure that she’s inside their house, I left.

Even before I take a step away from their house’s gates, I received a text.

The texts that made me thank Sehun and made me literally jump for joy.

To: Hannie oppa.

From: Iseul<3

Hi oppa! Once again, I had fun. It’s all thanks to Sehun who ditched us for me to think thoroughly and realize my feelings. Yes oppa. I’d gladly be your girlfriend from now on. Hehe. Take care. Saranghae~ Chu~

-Iseul<3

 

God loves me~