Sweet evening

Just Another Story to Read

I was at the park in front of our apartment. Just sitting there, enjoying the view and my thought just soaring like a leaf on the wind. I was tired. I studied like hell to never get another zero but studying has never been easy.

"What are you doing?"  uikk! Jiyong. It's been a while since I last saw him. Thump! What's up with my heart thumping like that?? 

"Ah.... I wanted to look at the sky, so....."

"hahahaha because of that zero, right?" There he goes. Still make fun of my exam marks.

"What's up with that!"

"but.. do you really think it's worth worrying about?"

"urmm I wonder...."

"Yeah. Everyone is good at something. Isn't it all right if you just try your best at that?"  I looked at him. He gave me a deep look that make all my tiredness gone. He's trying to say don't give up. That's the words I need to hear right now and it comes from him.

"and besides, don't you think getting a zero is pretty impressive in another way?" hukk! well that was embarassing!

"hey! I got a 34 on the last math test! I'm finally free of that zero! yeayyy~~" 

"hahaha should I congrats you?"

"no don't need to ! have a seat oppa." I patted a seat and he sat beside me.

The wind blowed hard but good enough to make us comfortable sitting next to each other. It was a moment of silence but not an awkward one. We just enjoying the evening in the park.

"Jiyong oppa." I broke the silence.

"umm?"

" Is there anything you're not good at?"

"urmmm there is! I'm too popular with the girls"  aishhh this guy got a prince-syndrome.

"hahaha are you stupid?"

He just laughed and smiled. I stared at him. There's that smile again. Must be something about that smile that make me smiles too.

"what?"

"huh? urmm besides that, do you have trouble with anything else?"

"Of course. I stand out, so I'm always being watched.... And even though it's annoying, I normally get picked to be a leader...... I can't sleep at night.... And I hate clingy girls....... That makes five! yay! "  

"haha hey.. none of those are problems. and when you say clingy, do you really have the right to talk about others?"

"What? Are you making fun of me? Despite my looks, I'm pretty single-minded. Don't I seem that way?"

"Not at all." I wonder what kind of girls he's fallen for...

"Hey.. If the girl you were going out with was clingy, what would you do?" I wonder why I want to know his answer...

"I'd kill her... Just kidding.. hahaha" So, despite of having a prince-syndrome, he's also can be a psycho.

"Mimi-ah" He called me by my nickname. yey!

"huh?"

"Violet is purple or blue?"

"Well some people said it's purple but I go with blue. because Roses are red, Violets are blue"

"huh?? What's that?"

"Mother Goose. A popular poem. Roses are red, Violets are blue, Sugar is..."

"Sugar is white? White is rabbit? Rabit is jumping?"

"hahaha that's wrong! Sugar is sweet."

"Really? Then what's next? Sweet is?"

"Sweet is......."  

Sweet is youSweet like your smile... but I can't tell him that. 

"Ahhh I forgot what's next. hahaha" I laughed nervously. What an idiot.

"Aishh.. Baka! "

"but... why you want to know about violet?"

"I'm just curious." 

"Oh I see. Such a complicated colour. I'll never make violet as my favourite colour." I smiled at him. 

"hahaha me too. Well I gotta go back home now, It's getting dark, so you better go home too."

"oh araso. Bye bye oppa~" 

"Bye bye. See you soon." He waved at me and smiled.

Soon...

When it's gonna be??.......

Why I've to be sad when we were apart?

I think I've feeling for him...

No! I am in love with him....