Wrong suspicions

I think I'm pregnant and my husband is gay

Gosh guys, I nearly forgot I was writing a story and its summer and I have nothing better to do. Should have left some comments :P
Plus WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT KYUNGMI WAS CALLING HAERI NOONA A NOONA, SHES HER UNNIE.....but its ok haha
I apologise, I'll try update more regularly and ummm please forgive me xoxo 
Plus I had to read the whole story again because I'd forgotten what I'd written otl!



It was the weekend and Yunho was still in bed. Kyungmi was too but only because she felt ill. The time showed that it was nearly mid-day but both couldn't be bothered to get up.

Last night Yunho had come home to find Kyungmi sitting with an awful headache and he had dragged her to bed and went back downstairs to finish any work Kyungmi had left unfinished. He was trying to find anything to distract him but now even though it was morning his thoughts wouldn't leave him.

He knew Jaejoong wasn't evil but what if he did something. Yunho knew he had to take action before it was too late.

"What's wrong?" Kyungmi said as she got up from the bed. "You look disturbed and oh my gosh look at the time, why didn't you tell me its nearly 12?" and she hit is arm.

"Ow! Nothings wrong and I didn't tell you because you looked ill. You really need to go to the doctor."

Kyungmi glared. "I told you nothing is wrong and don't roll your eyes at me and tell me whats wrong with you? You keep accusimg me of being pregnent but you're the one acting like it"

Yunho laughed. At least he could trust anything ridiculous to come from and make him forget anything he was worried about.
"Trust me! Its nothing. It was just a long night and I was tired that's all".

Kyungmi unconvinced got up, "ok if you say so. By the way I am not going to be home for dinner tonight"

"Why?"

"I'm going shopping with Haeri unnie".

"Are you going on your own?"

"Yes why?"

"Oh nothing, have fun, don't spend too much"

Kyungmi laughed. He said it every time and every time she always forgot.

"Listen! Its your duty to spoil me, it makes up for you not spending enough time with me"

Yunho scowled to get a pillow thrown and him as Kyungmi left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haeri unnie? What about that dress. I bet you'll look lovely in it." Kyungmi said as she eyed a pale blue one. She was scanning each store, section to section and already had 3 bags full of clothes that she had bought. Heari meanwhile had none.
"Unnie, aren't you going to buy anything?" Kyungmi said as she glanced at Haeri who seemed to find her shoes suddenly more interesting then the clothes.
"Unnie? Are you ok?"

"Ummm Kyungmi listen. I didn't call you out because I wanted to do shopping" Kyungmi eyed her curiously. "I actually called you because I wanted to talk to you about something. Can we have dinner and I'll tell you about it there?"

"Yeah sure."

With that, both of them left the store and headed over to the closest restaurant the found. Whilst their food was being made, Kyungmi who by this time was finding it hard to let Haeri unnie stay silent had to speak.

"So what's wrong?"

"Kyungmi, you have to listen to me carefully and don't worry, I'm here for you"

"Okaaaay?!"

"Well... you know the day we came over for dinner and told you about the wedding, " Kyungmi nodded, "Well Jaejoong didn't look too happy "

"haha, wait what?" Kyungmi laughed and said. " Jaejoong was also probably annoyed at me because I was mad that he came and you know why."

"Yes even I thought that but yesterday Jonghyun called me. You do know him and Yunho and his friends all had dinner together right?"

"Well I knew that Yunho was meeting up with his friends but didn't know Jonghyun was there."

"Yes well he was and he said Yunho was acting really strange..."

"Oh unnie, he was probably just tired from work" Kyungmi said as she cut her off.

"Yes but the thing is Yunho wasn't the only one acting strange, Yunho apparently said something which made Jaejoong get up and leave".

"What? what did he say?"

"That's it, I'm not sure I can remember but I think it was totally random and about a third person trying to ruin a marriage."

Kyungmi had her eyes wide by now, so Yunho and Jaejoong are still not talking properly after the cafe incident but...

"But who's the third person and who's marriage?"

"Well that's why I called you? Kyungmi me and Jonghyun think ... well we think that...well Jaejoong likes you..."

Kyungmi choked on water she was drinking, "WHAT? How could you think that? if anything Jaejoong probably likes Yunho"

"Stop being delusional. We know Jaejoong isn't gay... "

"Pffftttt"

"Come on now! But Yunho seems really angry at him, so if anything happens I'm just warning you before-hand"

As Kyungmi laughed at what Haeri and Jonghyun thought unknown to them on a table behind them someone had just heard the whole conversation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you think of this deal?"

"Uhh what? Sorry I just zoned out" The guy looked at back at his friend who was telling him about this new business opportunity he had gotten.

"Dude, did you even hear what I said?"

"No sorry mate, repeat if you can..."

The guy on the opposite end looked annoyed but started again meanwhile his head was still occupied with the conversation he had heard from the opposite table.

So they think I like Kyungmi...