Innocence

Innocence

 

 
Waking up I see that everything is okay
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
 
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
 
This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
 
I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
 
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling
 
This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect, please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
 
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cry
 
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cry
It's so beautiful, it makes you wanna cry
 
This innocence is brilliant, it makes you wanna cry
This innocence is brilliant, please don't go away
'Cause I need you now
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
 
This innocence is brilliant, it's so beautiful, it's so beautiful
This moment is perfect, please don't go away
I need you now, it makes me wanna cry
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by
 
~~~~~~~~~
Mascara. Cigarettes. Beer cans. That was the depiction of Krystal's life. She was the most rebellious girl in school, her grades said it all. Funky hairstyles, super short skirts... She did everything that a teacher hated to see on a student. 
 
However, Krystal did not give a damn to all the warnings by the teachers. She had her rights to live, or so she thought. The teachers wer just setting a periphery to her life and that was horrible. Nobody in school dared to befriend her, for fear of getting spatted at (Krystal never speaks, she spats). Hence, it was always a lonely girl figure walking all around school with swag. Lonely, but still arrogant. 
 
Actually Krystal had a secret. She became a rebellious person, so as to protect herself. Protect herself from the unnecessary malicious rumours. Protect herself from unwanted negative emotions. And protect herself from recalling the memories that would haunt her for life. 
 
She was merely a 16-year-old girl when she lost her ity to her neighbour (oops sorry readers, if you think this is a little rated, but I swear it is a clean story). His name was Choi Minho. At that time, he was already 19 years old and they we dating. One day, he went to the pub and got drunk. Then he claimed to have forgotten to bring his keys and went into her house. And everything happened. 
 
The shock, humiliation and pain were still stinging even after 2 years. After the incident, Krystal's parents forced them to break up and Krystal obeyed willingly. She hated herself for being gullible, for trusting him and loving him with all her heart. 
 
And he just came swaggering in, and blatantly snatched away her most precious and valued procession right from her. 
 
From that day onwards Krystal changed. From a studious student to a rebellious, gangly girl, even her friends were surprised by her change. They tried to talk to her, but she pushed them right out of her life. Trust? Friends? Please, these two can never exist in ths world! Eventually, the studious Krystal faded out of everyone's memories, and only Krystal knew of the nightmares that would come and haunt her almost every day. 
 
One day, a new teacher came to their school. Immediately, comments started swirling about how adorable he was, or how talented he was to have skipped so many grades that he was only 3 years older than them. Krystal rolled her eyes. She used to be so good in her studies too. Until... 
 
Shaking the unpleasant thought off, Krystal stepped into her biology class, only to freeze at the door. 
 
Choi Minho. He was back to haunt her. 
 
And she screamed. Outright screamed and ran out. Mascara tears were flowing down her cheeks but she did not bother to wipe them away. Why was he there? Why? To mock her? Jeer at her? Hurt her further? 2 years, she had never had a good night's sleep in these 730 days. Unpleasant memories would always track her down no matter what she did or whatever she tried to do. Krystal sat in the floor and wailed. She would rather die than to face that jerk... 
 
Suddenly, a strong pair of arms pulled her into an embrace. Krystal immediately sat up and tried to shake them off. She knew them too well. However, Minho was certainly stronger than her. 
 
"Krystal! Listen to me! I'm sorry for what I have done. You might not forgive me, but at least give me a chance to repent for my mistake! I have been looking for you for 2 whole years, until I ran into your parents the other day. I told them that I would have to bear responsibilities for what I had done and they agreed. We will get married, Krystal, once you finish education. You will not suffer in silence anymore. I will be here for you. Please Krystal. Please." 
 
And Krystal broke down. 2 years, despite all the hate, only she knew how much she had missed him. She could only hate him, because she still cared, with her heart and soul. Right then right there, Minho kissed her lips gently and she responded back with care.
 
The next days scandals broke out in school. However, Krystal was ready to face everything with Minho's hands intertwined with hers. This time when she regained her innocence, she will never let it go. And the same case applied to Mr Choi Minho, her biology teacher boyfriend. (: