Final.

Forever in my heart

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ah Bu you look like a dork!" I said.  "Yah! If it weren't for cheering you up I wouldn't do this" He said and pouted.    

*He's so cute* I thought.

"Thank You" I suddenly said. He came closer to me and hugged me from behind and said "Anything for you my beautiful ghost" as he kissed the top of my head.

----

Those precious times we used to spend together.

----

We were walking through the streets of Beijing. Hands interwined. In a comfortable silence. I decided to break it.  " Ah Bu..." "Hmmm..." he responsed "Let's never change, okay? Even if our appearances change, our status change, Our love will never change, right?" He seemed hesitant but said "Okay. You're far to precious for me to let go" "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said as he leaned so that we could share a kiss.

----

That promise. I still remembered it. I kept it. You broke it.

----

Tears were starting to form In my eyes as I watched the scene infront of me. Aaron and a girl. KISSING. Not in the cheeks, Not in the top of her head but in the lips. I approached them. "Ah Bu..." I said weakly. They finally noticed me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I still weakly said. Tears were already falling down like water falls. "I'm sorry" he said. That was the last straw. I already ran away.

----

You cheated on me. I thought our love was perfect. I guess not.

----

I entered school after a week. I guess my eyes were still puffy from crying. I went to my locker. I could hear whispers about the incident. "I heard Aaron dumped her" a girl said "Yeah. He replaced her with a model. I think her name is Selina" Another girl said. I've heard enough. I left and proceeded to the classroom.

As I entered the classroom I saw him. His eyes were also puffy and his lips were pale. Why is he like that? I thought. Why am I thinking about him?! He broke your heart. SNAP OUT OF IT! I proceeded to my seat. Lessons were boring as usual. I was just spacing out. 

"Ms. Wu... Ms. Wu... MS.WU!" I snapped out of it. I looked up to see the teacher fuming.

Everyone was looking at me. Even him.  "Ms. Wu if you're just going to daydream and space out in class might as well not attend. Detention!" she said and handed me a detention slip.l  I didn't fight back anymore and just took the slip.

Detention just ended. I went home. I plop into bed without changing and slept.  The next few days were just a drag. Something was weird though. Aaron wasn't in class for the next few days.  *Maybe he's just with that Selina girl or whatever her name is.* I thought bitterly

----

Why did you have to lie?

----

I was cleaning up the house. The doorbell rang. I opened it.  "What are you doing here?" I asked plainly. I meant to sound rude. Who wouldn't when the person you were talking to was the girl that Aaron cheated on with. "I need to talk to you" she said "About what?"  "About Aaron"  "Why do we have to talk about him?" I asked a little pissed. "Please let me inside first" she said. I opened the door for her to come in.

"Aaron wasn't cheating on you" she said. We were seated at the couch. I snickered. "I saw it with my own eyes! You two were lip-locking!!" I hissed. "Look, can you give me time to explain?" she calmy said. I calmed down. "Fine." I said. She continued "Okay. I'll say it once more. Aaron isn't cheating on you. It was all a set-up. Aaron knew that you would find him at that place so we acted.we didn't kiss it was just the angle that made like we kissed You're curious, right? Why he did that." I could only nod. I was very confused. She takes my hand and continues to say "Aaron has cancer. Stage 4. He doesn't want to hurt you so he did that" tears were already falling down like there was no tomorrow. "Why are you telling me this?" I was still confused. She could use this as an advantage to get closer to him. "I don't want to see my cousin be more miserable"  she said.

"Wait! Cousin?!" I half shouted. "Yes Gui, I told you he would never cheat on you" she said. "Now go!" she suddenly said. "Where?" i asked confused. "To see Aaron! He's at XXX Hospital" she said. I just nodded. I was ready to leave but before that I said to her "Thank You". She just smiled. I left. *You're Welcome*  she thought.

----

I Love You

----

I arrived at the hospital. I hurridly paid the taxi driver and went to the counter to ask were Ah bu's room is. "What's your relation with Mr. Yan?" she asked.  "I'm his girlfriend" I responded. "He's at room 143" she said. "Thank You" I said and practically ran to his room.

-At Room 143-

I slowly opened the door to his room. I saw him there eating an apple looking at the scenery.

*Even at this state he looks handsome as ever* I thought.

  "Ah Bu..." I said. He faced me. His face clearly shows that he's shocked. "Gui... What are you doing here?" he asked. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "You idiot! Why didn't you tell me" I whispered and hit him lightly. "I don't want to hurt you Gui. You should find a better guy that will take care of you properly. Not someone like me who's almost going to d-i-ie" he choked at the last word.

I broke the hug. "There is no other guy I want unless it's you. You know I'll be with you in every step of the way" I said looking at him and reassuring him. "I love You my Beautiful ghost" he said. "I love you too Ah bu" i responded.

-5 Years Later-

I arrived at the cemetery with GuiLun. Our little ball of sunshine.  "It's been 5 years Aaron... Eventhough you're not here with me physically, you're still here in my heart forever" I said looking at his tombstone. 

 

END

~~~~~~~~~~

So? what did you think? I'm really sorry for not being active for a really really reaaaaallly long time. I hope you can understand me. I've been improving my writing skills. So...yeahh. For those that thinks my one-shot is not a failure... Thank you.  :)))).. Please leave a comment.  LOVE YAAA <3333