Beautiful

Books: Sequel

Eunhyuk was with his friends near the park, simply talking and eating ice-cream.

"Just so you guys know, I have a boyfriend now." Eunhyuk stated rather bluntly to his friends Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kibum with him.

"..." A silence quickly entered the room, the others silently turning their heads to Eunhyuk. The prior simply gave the others a rather twisted expression.

"Why are-" Before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence, the others cut in.

"A boyfriend?!" Asked Ryeowook in a shocked tone.

"A real one?!" Questioned Kibum.

"...No, a fake one. A boyfriend made from play dough and dirt." Eunhyuk said with the obvious note of sarcasm in his voice.

"Okay." The other said, quickly turning back to do their own business. Eunhyuk groaned loudly.

"That was sarcasm!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"...So you're serious? You have a boyfriend now?" Leeteuk questioned with a disbelieving expression on his face.

"Yep, a hundred percent true. I am now dating somebody." Eunhyuk replied rather confidently.

"Who?" Asked Sungmin.

"Cho Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk replied. Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kibum simply gave him a twisted expression.

"I'm serious, who's your boyfriend?" Leeteuk asked once again.

"I told you already, Cho Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk muttered, slightly annoyed but not showing his anger. His friends stared at him with a unbelieving expression. They doubted it.

"...Dude, there's no way you of all people could have ended up with Cho Kyuhyun. He rejected everybody, even Siwon hyung! Do you really expect us to believe that you, Lee Hyukjae, is currently with the one wand only Cho Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook questioned rhetorically in a doubtful tone. Eunhyuk let out a silent growl.

"I'm serious. I'm with Cho Kyuhyun. If you don't believe me, I can introduce him to you." Eunhyuk said confidently, seeing the way his friends stared at him.

"Okay, fine. Introduce us to this so called Cho Kyuhyun." Sungmin spoke.

"I will, when do you want to meet up?" Eunhyuk questioned.

"Tomorrow at noon? Here?" Kibum suggested.

"Done, I'll be there." Eunhyuk muttered as he pulled out his phone.

"Good. See you later." Donghae spoke.

"See you." Eunhyuk replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Eunhyuk slowly dragged Kyuhyun to the park. He ignored all of his younger boyfriend's whining and groaning sounds, which he actually found quite adorable.

"But Hyukkie~" Kyuhyun whined, a slight pout on his face, accompanied by a scowl. Eunhyuk simply smiled at the other.

"Don't worry Kyuhyun, they're nice people." Eunhyuk reassured his nervous lover. Kyuhyun reluctantly agreed to meet Eunhyuk's friends. Well, with some bribery of course.

"...But what if they don't like me?" Kyuhyun asked hesitantly, Eunhyuk let out a slight laugh.

"Believe me, there's no way that my friends won't like you." Eunhyuk told his boyfriend, tightly squeezing his hand.

"How do you know?" Kyuhyun asked with a twisted expression.

"I just do. Now wait there until I call you, okay?" Eunhyuk muttered, pulling Kyuhyun behind a tree. Kyuhyun stared at his older boyfriend with a rather odd and twisted expression. But, to Eunhyuk, still as adorable as ever.

"Why do I need to wait here? Why can't I just go with you?" Kyuhyun asked, not liking the idea of staying behind a tree.

"Well, my friends are kind of... odd? They have some eccentric habits which really need to be fixed... So just in case anything goes wrong, stay here." Eunhyuk muttered, not wanting to scare the other. Kyuhyun stared.

"...Sure, whatever." Kyuhyun mumbled, looking away into the distance. Soon, Eunhyuk could hear footsteps.

"Ah, they arrived." Eunhyuk spoke, seeing Leeteuk, Sungmin, Kibum, Donghae and Ryeowook. He began to walk, but Kyuhyun pulled him back.

"Wait." Kyuhyun called.

"What is it, Kyuhyunnie?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically.

"Give me a kiss first..." Whispered Kyuhyun rather hesitantly. Eunhyuk stared for a little, smiled, and gave the other a gentle kiss before smiling at his lover once again and walking away to his friends.

"Hey guys." Eunhyuk spoke, his friends stared back at him.

"Hyukjae-ah, you're here." Leeteuk greeted with a smile.

"Dude, we're here. Now where is this boyfriend of yours?" Donghae asked rhetorically.

"Don't tell me you were lying and-" Eunhyuk quickly cut them off.

"He's here. I just want to make sure that you guys don't scare him away." Eunhyuk spoke.

"Are you stalling?" Ryewook questioned.

"No. So you guys won't do anything weird... alright?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically, rather worried.

"Why would I do something weird?" Kibum asked.

"Kibum, I know you won't do anything... probably... It's these 3 I'm worried about." In Eunhyuk's head, Kibum was the only one who could really be considered 'normal'.

"Oh, okay then." Kibum answered.

"Why are you worried about us?" Sungmin asked rhetorically.

"...It doesn't matter. Anyway, be on your best behaviour and don't do anything to him. Got it?" Eunhyuk spoke.

"Yes." They replied almost obediently.

"I'll go get him." Eunhyuk muttered

"..." They watched as Eunhyuk walked away, still in sight. And at that moment, he pulled Kyuhyun out to reveal himself. And at that moment, his friends realised that Eunhyuk was telling the truth.

"This is my boyfriend." Eunhyuk stated as they walked closer. His friends had never seen Kyuhyun up so close. And they had to admit, he was prettier up close rather than from afar.

"How'd the hell you end up together??" Asked Donghae.

"Well-" Eunhyuk was cut off.

"You could have done much better than Hyukjae!" Exclaimed Ryeowook.

"..." Kyuhyun didn't miss the sad look in his lover's eyes.

"Even Siwon confessed to you, yet you rejected him! Why did you accept Hyukjae?!" Asked Leeteuk, Kyuhyun scowled.

"Because... he's much better than anyone else. Even Siwon." Kyuhyun replied, urging him and Eunhyuk to leave.

"Ah, what is it?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically.

"Let's go." Kyuhyun muttered, holding tightly onto Eunhyuk's hand. The older gave a confused look, then nodded.

"Kyuhyun wants to go now. We'll meet again later, okay?" Eunhyuk asked rhetorically.

"Okay." The rest muttered as Kyuhyun pulled Eunhyuk out of the park.

"Don't listen to them, hyung." Kyuhyun muttered softly as they walked in a fast pace.

"I'm ugly." Eunhyuk mumbled in reply.

"And I'm pregnant." Kyuhyun retorted.

"What??" Eunhyuk asked in a shocked tone.

"I thought that we were mentioning things that weren't true." Kyuhyun replied, giving the other a kiss on the cheek.

"...Don't say that, I almost got a heart attack." Eunhyuk muttered, rather relieved.

"So did I." Kyuhyun spoke.

"Why?" Eunhyuk questioned, Kyuhyun stared at the other.

"Because my beautiful boyfriend thinks that he's ugly." Kyuhyun said rather bluntly.

"...But aren't I-" Eunhyuk was cut off.

"If you were ugly, do you think I would have gone out with you in the first place? Compared to them, all those other men who asked for me, I chose you. And you want to know why? Simply because you're so much better compared to them." Kyuhyun spoke as he stopped walking.

"How so?" Eunhyuk asked.

"There." Kyuhyun muttered, pointing at Eunhyuk's chest.

"I don't get it." Eunhyuk mumbled.

"Out of all the men who have ever wanted to for themselves, you are the most beautiful. Both on the outside, and especially on the inside." Kyuhyun smiled, making Eunhyuk feel just a bit better.

"...I may have a good heart, but my physical appearance-" Eunhyuk was cut off again.

"I don't care about that." Kyuhyun muttered.

"In the future, you'll look back and regret being with me." Eunhyuk muttered.

"In the future, you'll look back and regret not believing me." Kyuhyun muttered back.

"I-" Kyuhyun wished Eunhyuk would listen to him.

"I hope you know that I love you." Kyuhyun spoke. Eunhyuk stared, and smiled.

"...I know. I love you too." Eunhyuk said back.

Kyuhyun smiled, and hesitantly spoke.

"Good... now why don't you show me just how much you love me at home?"

--------------------------------------------

How was it?~ ^^