Cosmic Kiss

Cosmic Kiss

cosmic kiss

x

 

“What is it, Wufan?” Luhan gripped Wufan’s rather skinny wrist with his own long fingers.

 

Now he had his eyes locked with Luhan’s brown doe eyes. They were soft, beautiful… and yes Wufan was willing to stare at them forever. Wufan immediately averted his gaze from Luhan’s pretty face and oddly enough the wall caught his attention.

 

“Wufan, answer me.”

 

They were in a locked classroom on the third floor, which means Wufan couldn’t run away although he wanted to. The window looks tempting, he thought. He shook that thought away and biting his lip in discomfort.

 

A frown appeared in Luhan’s forehead. He let go of Wufan’s wrist and rested his hand on Wufan’s shoulder. “Wufan… are you alright?”

 

When he got no answer from Wufan, Luhan decided that it was the time. “Sit, Wufan. We have to talk.”

 

Wufan hesitated but he did nonetheless. His eyes were still avoiding Luhan’s ones. He looked at the window, thinking about what will happen to him if he jumped out of the window. “Wufan, look at me or I will turn your head myself.”

 

Luhan wasn’t a violent person but he could be when the situation demanded. Wufan was his best friend. Perhaps the best of the best. More than Yixing or little Sehun.

 

“Listen, Luhan - “

 

“No, you listen, idiot, what’s wrong with you? You’ve been ignoring us these weeks. You never called back, or texted back. Hell, Zitao and Chanyeol were even worried about you! Zitao didn’t stop complaining about you neglecting him. And Chanyeol looked like he was going to burn down your dorm if you keep being so anti-social. I hate to see you like that, Wufan. Do you have any trouble? If you do, you know exactly you can tell us. We’ll listen, Wufan. We’re best friends, right?”

 

Then it hit Wufan. We’re best friends.

 

He got up from his seat without acknowledging it himself. “What about you, Luhan?”

 

Luhan’s eyes widened. “Eh?”

 

“What do you feel, Luhan?”

 

“O-of course I feel a little irked, too!” Luhan huffed, “you’re not being your - “

 

Wufan’s gaze fell on Luhan. A sudden rush of panic and embarrassment attacked the older boy. Thump. He never realized Wufan’s eyelashes were long and… Wait. Why did he think like this?! Thump.

 

“What do you feel… of me, Luhan?”

 

Luhan’s jaw literally dropped. His feelings… about Wufan? Of course he liked Wufan, as a younger brother, as a good friend. They’d been friends for years. That was what his mind told him.

 

“I - I - Wufan… You’re my…” he mumbled, feeling not confident in that statement anymore.

 

Wufan’s gaze softened. He sat down again, meeting his eyes level with Luhan’s. Oh how he wanted to kiss those pink lips he’d been dreaming for months. “I’m your…?”

 

Luhan bit his inner lips nervously. Why did he feel funny? “Lu, look at me.” He did what he’s told and he saw, literally, a little piece of heaven.

 

Wufan’s smile was as blinding as a sun if you look at it closely. His eyes were prettier than any stars. And…

 

“Lu, I love you.”

 

Luhan’s mind and body froze at that moment. His best friend, his younger self-proclaimed brother, confessed to him. But they were guys! Guys shouldn’t be…

 

Nevertheless, the truth always spilled at the right moment.

 

“I love you too, Wufan.”

 

The kiss was cosmic. It immediately blew them away to the farthest galaxy out there. Making them float among space dusts. The kiss only showed affection, not passion, but it simply brought them to cloud nine.

 

***

 

Wufan couldn’t tear his eyes from the picture he held in his hands. There were two men in the picture. It was Wufan, on the left side, one of his arms circled around the other’s slim waist. His head resting on the top of Luhan’s head. His shy smile made it all perfect.

 

Beside him, stood Luhan. Smiling brightly as he held Wufan’s arm on his waist. Everyone could see that they were madly in love with each other only by seeing their smiles. They were so in love with one another and they still were.

 

“You’ve been staring at that picture for… six minutes and forty eight seconds.”

 

Wufan turned his head to see a little girl, seven or eight years old, couldn’t be older than that, smirking to him. He threw a small sad smile at her. “I miss him.”

 

“I miss him too,” she mumbled as she walked towards Wufan, arms held out to hug him. She buried her head on Wufan’s broad shoulder as he hugged her tighter.

 

She was named after him, Xiaolu, which means ‘little deer.’

 

Because she looked too much like him. Her brown orb eyes, that pair of pink lips Wufan would be willing to kiss every day, even her hair.

 

“When will he come back, Daddy?” Xiaolu asked in a disappointed voice.

 

Before Wufan could open his mouth, the door after them opened abruptly, revealing a tired looking Luhan. By his sides were luggages. “Oh my God, I only left you for three days and you’re missing me like I’m already dead.”

 

“Mom!” the child squealed in joy as she ran to him, wrapping her tiny arms around her mother’s neck.

 

“Hey, pretty,” he mumbled as he inhaled the sweet floral scent of Xiaolu’s hair, “how have you been? Did you do your homework? Were you a good girl when I left?”

 

Xiaolu stared at him before answering. “Jongin often came by and helped me with my homework, so you don’t have to worry about that. And after you left daddy is always moping around like a teenager every day, every minute!”

 

Luhan laughed at that. He let go of Xiaolu then his daughter happily pulled his luggage to the living room, leaving Luhan and Wufan alone. He darted his gaze from his daughter to his husband. “Really, Wufan?”

 

The younger just laughed slyly and hugged him. “I just miss you, you know.”

 

“I miss you too, Wufan,” Luhan smiled as he landed his lips on Wufan’s softly.

 

The kiss was cosmic. It immediately blew them away to the farthest galaxy out there. Making them float among space dusts. The kiss only showed affection, not passion, but it simply brought them to cloud nine.

 

Yes, the kiss was that perfect, yet that simple.

 

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello lovelies! This is 12flawlessidiots. I came back with my first KrisHan oneshot. I was typing this at midnight when I was supposed to be studying ._. Anyways, enjoy the fic and leave comment! On my wall is fine, though. I really appreciate it. Enjoy reading~

Until then,

12flawlessidiots