Chapter 12

My Gangster Lover

After school, SooJin walked out of the classroom alone. She did not even stop to say goodbye to any of them. 

Niel sighed sadly and watched her leave. He felt so ashamed of himself.

He knew he really loves SooJin but he had let anger overpower him in that moment.

A little while after she left, C.A.P, Ricky and Changjo entered their class. 

Swiftly, C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo and Minah surrounded him.

"What happened?"

"Minsoo hyung, what are you talking about..."

"You know what I'm talking about. What's going on with you and SooJin?"

"Nothing..."

"Cut the crap Ahn Daniel. Both of you haven't been speaking to each other and SooJin's behaving so differently today!"

"..."

"You better tell us what happened."

Hearing the angry, concerned voice of C.A.P and the worried looks from the rest, he knew he had no choice but to tell them everything.

Niel sighed and sat down.

When the rest of them had sat down comfortably around him, he told them everything.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" 

He had expected that kind of reaction from Minah, of course, she was SooJin's best friend afterall.

"Yah, even if she is INFINITE's sister, how could you say that to her?!"

"..."

"You clearly know how much you love her and how much she loves you! How could you say that?!" 

"..."

Niel could only lower his head in regret.

"Niel-ah, this time, you really did it."

Niel's emotions only got worse after hearing L.Joe's words.

He looked up to see the disapproving faces of his friends. With tears of regret in his eyes, Niel stood up and headed out of class.

"I don't know what to say to help him this time..."

"If I were SooJin, I really wouldn't forgive him."

"Minah Noona, I however, think that SooJin Noona will. She really loves Niel hyung, remember?"

"Yeah, but didn't you hear what L.Joe Oppa said? He really did it this time."

Ricky didn't say anything and nodded his head slowly after thinking through what Minah had said. Even if he really wanted to help his Niel hyung, he knew that he had really gone way too far this time.

"Guys, let's just leave it to Niel to figure out what to do. I'm sure he's really confused now but he'll come around soon."

"...SooJin really is INFINITE's sister...?"

"Chunji hyung, it doesn't change anything. SooJin Noona is still our SooJin Noona. Her character and personality won't change just because we suddenly find out she's INFINITE's sister!"

"...You're right Changjo, you're absolutely right."

TEEN TOP and Minah stared at the tables of the two lovers in front of them and sighed. 

What would happen now?