strangers

It's A Fantasy » oneshots&drabbles;

If there was one person who annoyed Kim Junhee most, that person would have to be Wu Fan or Kris as he liked to be caled. To be honest, they never talked to each other before so they were complete strangers. You might be wondering why how she was annoyed by him if they've never even said a single word to each other. Oh well it's simple.

She thinks he's the most handsomest guy she's ever seen in her life. She's annoyed by the fact that almost every single girl in the school ends up going up to him and talking to him. She can hardly see him let alone talk to him in case one of his groupies would attack her. Everything about him makes her gaze a bit longer.

His devilish smile, his mesmerizing dark brown eyes, and how sometimes he would act cute, it made her heart ache.

You know, then again it might be better if they'd stayed strangers. That way she could get over him a lot quicker than if she ended up falling him more by talking to him. Yeah, maybe things were better this way.

Well until she accidentally bumped into him one day and made him fall over.

"Whoa, I'm sorry. You okay?" she asked calmly but internally she was freaking out.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he answered, getting up.

She breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Oh, that's good. Guess I better get going now?" 

He smiled a bit at her. "Hey, don't go just yet. You are Jucy right?"

She nodded in confusion. Wait... He knew my name?

"It's nice to meet you, stranger. I'm Kris, but I guess now we're no longer strangers. So uh... Would you like to get some coffee sometime?" he asked as he rubbed his neck.

"You can call me Junhee," she said smiling, "And I would love to."

At this moment, Junhee knew she could never go back to trying to get over her feelings for him. She already fallen for him with these few sentences. They were no longer strangers, and maybe, just maybe, she liked that.

 


yes, a kris x jucy story. i have no idea where it came from, but i ship them. they look good together.