16. Two Peas in a Pod

Drabbles Collection!

Title:Two Peas in a Pod
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Romance
Rating:PG-13
Word Count:362
Summary:Ohno was always so quiet until an incident causes and uproar leading him to meet someone special.

++++++++++

He was always silent and no one really paid him attention.

So he walked around the art room, peeking in the room if it was empty.

If it was, Ohno would sneak in, lock the door behind him, strip , running around free and alone to himself.

And so it was empty.

But what he didn’t expect was that there was a camera hiding from Ohno’s view.
 
+
 
The next day, everyone that looked at Ohno in the face laughed at him and threw some boxers in his face.
 
He was confused and lost about why everyone seemed to be paying attention to him now.
 
Maybe they like his art, and they find it funny?
 
No.
 
When Ohno entered his classroom, his eyes grew wide as a video of him running around in the art room, was being screened. 
 
Ohno ran home that day, crying and cursing every damned student that played a prank on him.
 
He never really returned to school and dropped out right after that happened.
 
+
 
Ohno walked around listlessly as he whistled a cheery tune.
 
How ironic of him to be whistling?
 
As he continued whistling and walking aloof, he spotted a boy about the same age as him being bullied.
Ohno felt sad and just stood there and did nothing.
 
The boy was so frail and skinny that the boy was knocked down and the students bullying him ran away.
Ohno finally did something and offered a hand.
 
+
 
Ohno Satoshi fell in love at first sight when he saw this boy’s face, despite the cruel bruises left on his face.
Ohno took this boy home and kept him there until the boy woke up.
 
Ohno offered his hand out, but the boy shook his head and backed away from him.
 
‘It’s ok,’ Ohno hushed the boy. ‘I’m not going to hurt you.’
 
The boy blink several times and finally took Ohno’s hand in his.
 
‘What’s your name?’ Ohno asks the frail boy.
 
The boy seemed to fidget a little and finally answered: ‘Ninomiya Kazunari.’
 

Ohno vowed, from that day on, that he will protect the one he loves and keep him by his side.

END