A Friend

Remember Our Song

           L.Joe's POV          

       Lets see music composition is my next class. Mmmm Where is it. Ehh? Why these people staring ta me. Have they not seen blonde and blue hair together?? The girls are creeping me out a bit. Eww i barly see thier skirt! What kind of parents let there kids wear that sh*t!

         Oo.. Escuse my language. I dont usually curse like this, only when extremely nesscary. Mmmm I hope my grades transpherd over right. I have straight A's in all my classes. Yes im a nerd but i totally break the sterotype.

   Like my my hair. I bet no nerds have this hair! I walking to find the music comp. class when i noticed some girls following me. O.O Scarryyy~ Imma make a dash for it. I run as fast a i can away from them. Fortuanatly for me they were in heels so they couldnt catch up. I was still running to be sure and bumped into someone.

        I didnt really noticed who i bumped into and i felt kind of bad leaving that person so i quickyl returned to the scene of my crime. I bumped into a girl? Oh shoot she's bleeding! i caught her as she was about to fall holding her bridal style. I looked into her eyes, Pure eyes. 

      Luna's POV       

    I looked up and saw blonde hair with blue? His face was beautiful. Even behind big glasses. 

      I noticed her was carrying me or holding em bridal style ?!? Omo~ my heart is reaslly beating fast right now! "Yah~! What are you doing? Put me down." I said without stuttering one bit. To be honest i really did want to stutter.. alot! He didnt say anything and just ran towards the clinic. 

     Apprently the nuise was out due to sickness -_- seriuusly?! He placed me on the bed and looked for the first aid kit. My knee was still bleeding and it the blood was everywhere. He turned around with a box in his hand. Oh gosh... i bled on his pants? I nned should clean that later for him. He came towards me with a wet towel wiping away every drop of blood on my leg and started to dinenfect. If I didnt know any better he waould have bben a great doctor.

           L.Joe's POV      

     My pants were soaked in her blood but that didnt matter now. I found the first aid and a wet towel and wipped away her bloody knee. I statred to put alcohol on but stoped cause she flinched. "Sorry" I said and just continued.

  When i was done we just sat there in complete silence. To be honest i was trying my best not to look at her. SHe was really pretty. And no make up, bonus points ! Girls with no make up make my day.  She looked liked she wanted to go back to class. 

       Luna's POV        

     I was alittle awkward towards the boy since i didnt know his own name "Uhh Im Luna" I sadi without eye contact. He looked at me for a while and smiled back. "L.Joe" L.Joe strange name. Well i nodded and walked to class. 

I went to my third period and it was Dance 101. Great -__- 

    Author's POV      

    L.Joe noticed how Luna reacted to her next class. "Hey uhhh i have that class too lets go together." Luna was smiling ans grabbed his hand. "Oike Chingu! FRIENDS?" Luna said

  L.Joe looked her the hand holding toegether and smiled back. 

   "FRIENDS!