JiMin+MinA

JiMin+MinA

 

Sometimes, MinA wanted more than a minute of her older band mate’s attention. Although she knew that there were always other angels that she could bother, JiMin was the person whose affection she really wanted.

 

She wasn’t sure if it was because the two of them were the pair that spoke the least or if there was something more that she was feeling.

 

It even seemed like JiMin would do things purposely to get her to look, only to ignore her later when she would try to talk to her.

 

It was annoying, to say the least, when MinA would try to speak to the rapper only to have her words completely ignored or even to receive a ‘hm’ as an acknowledgement for a question.

 

There she goes, ignoring me again, MinA thought as she watched the girl in question walk right by her into the living room.

 

“Yah! Unni! Why won’t you talk to me?” MinA screamed at her senior who continued to ignore her as she sat down on the couch next to YouKyung.

 

“She still won’t pay attention to you?” YuNa asked sympathetically, placing a hand on the other girl’s shoulder.

 

“Right you are…” The younger girl sniffled as she tried to hide the tears that gathered in her eyes, “Right you are…”

 

“Do you want to come out shopping with me and the maknae? It might make you feel a bit better.”

 

MinA looked over at JiMin who now had her arms wrapped around YouKyung’s neck and sighed, “Yeah, sure… I’ll tag along…”

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

“Don’t you find this a bit much, Ji?” YouKyung asked as she watched the teary girl be escorted out the dorm by YuNa and ChanMi, “You’re making the poor girl cry…”

 

“I have to see though,” JiMin replied, throwing herself over the arm of the couch, “I have to see…”

 

“Don’t you see already?” SeolHyun said, a look of almost anger on her face after having seen how under-the-weather MinA was, “Are you really that blind?”

 

“She doesn’t like me, does she?” JiMin’s voice seemed far away, almost as if it wouldn’t leave .

 

“This kid, how can she be our leader when she’s so dense?” ChoA asked, rolling her eyes and lightly hitting JiMin’s head as she left the living room to not have to listen to the ridiculous whining.

 

“Beats me,” HyeJeong piped up from her spot at the dinner table where she was munching on some toast, “But I wish she’d be a little quicker.”

 

YouKyung laughed, “Should I teach her how to play drums? Would that make her faster?”

 

“Nope, she wouldn’t even be able to grasp that concept.” SeolHyun snickered, “But really, how does she not know?”

 

“Guys, I’m right here. I can hear everything you say.” The leader groaned. What was she, invisible?

 

“We’re aware.” The members chorused.

 

“Well, jeeze. Thanks a lot. It’s nice to ignore my presence.”

 

“It’s just as kind to ignore someone’s feelings.” HyeJeong said, full.

 

“Whose?” The leader asked, honestly clueless.

 

“MinA’s!” HyeJeong said, chucking a piece of peanut butter toast at the older girl’s head.

 

“Here’s for good measure!” SeolHyun mumbled before she threw a couch cushion at JiMin’s head.

 

“Abuse! Leader abuse!” The leader shrieked like a banshee, flailing her arms around and nearly smacking the half-angel in the face.

 

“Did you understand that time? Huh? Huh?! MinA’s feelings. MinA! M-i-n-A.” HyeJeong screamed, exasperated.

 

“Wait! You mean she… She likes me?” JiMin’s face turned an awkward shade of red as the realization of what the other three members were saying dawned upon her.

 

“Did she just catch on?” ChoA asked, poking her head out the kitchen.

 

“Yep.” YouKyung answered, popping her ‘p’ much more than what was necessary.

 

“Did anyone throw anything at her?”

 

“A toast and a pillow.” HyeJeong stated happily.

 

“Oh. Well, here, have a bottle of banana milk to go with that.” ChoA smiled as the plastic bottle hit her leader’s arm.

 

“Ow. I don’t like you guys anymore.”

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

“Girlies? We’re home!” YuNa called as she and the other two shoppers re-entered the dorm.

 

“The others went out for supper,” JiMin said, appearing from the bathroom, “YouKyung said to call her and you can join them.”

 

“Yum! I’m starving!” MinA said, jumping up and down, joyfully and clapping her hands.

 

“They said you have to stay here, though.”

 

“Well, we’ll go join them then. Be a dear, JiMin, and put these on the table?” YuNa and ChanMi handed their band mate all of their bags of purchases and left before MinA could try and join them.

 

MinA, confused, went to sit on her bed and swung her legs back and forth, thinking of what she could possibly cook for supper or what she could at least do to pass the time so she wouldn’t feel as ignored.

 

“Hey, dongsaeng-ah,” JiMin said from the doorway, her heart pounding in her chest, “can I… Can I come in?”

 

“Sure.” The younger girl moved her bags off the bed to make room for her leader.

 

JiMin held out a tray of food that MinA hadn’t even noticed she’d carried in, “Here, this is for you. I know you like my ramyeon so I made you some.” She handed the cute girl a pink pair of chopsticks, “Dig in.”

 

“Th-thank you, JiMiniel…” MinA smiled at the food and slowly started to eat, “It’s really good…”

 

“Hey, uhm… Min-Min… I have something to tell you…”

 

“Sure? What is it?”

 

“I… I know you like me…. So, uhm, for the record, I love you.”