I haven't said THAT!!!!!!!!

One Request for Another

 

     Every after class the next week, she always finds three long-stemmed white roses on the doorstep. Together with it are cards, telling those were from YoungMin.

*Seul’s POV*

     It’s been a week since YoungMin stopped sending me flowers which I used to just don’t give any thought to. Somehow, for some reasons, I missed those scenes where every time I’m tired from school activities, I always see my favorite flowers by the doorstep or on the bush. It somehow relieves my tired body. Also, I miss is nagging for me to be his girlfriend. Everything that is happening to me now that he’s gone is for unknown reasons. I miss the flowers and the chocolates, also his nagging, also...

Seul: I miss him.

     Then it came to realization.

Seul: Have I said those words? Ani.. I must be dreaming.

     I lied on my bed and got a pillow. I covered my face with it and drifted off to dreamland.

     Bright sunshine flooded into my room. I peeped at my clock; it reads 6:50 am, I closed my eyes again not minding the clock reading. Then I bolted upright noticing the time for the first time and realize that I overslept. I hurriedly readied myself for school.

     I arrived school nearly late for the first class. The morning classes went smoothly. After lunch, I sat on my favorite bench to study for the next class. While reading, something unexpected happened.

Yeoja: Eonni~

Seul: Aishh! MinSung, here to disturb me?

MinSung: Ani... Just wanted to ask you something...

Seul: What?

     MinSung opened but then closed it again. She tapped her chin then bit her nail.

Seul: What now?

MinSung: Nothing, I already forgot. I’ll just tell you when I already remember.

Seul: Are all aliens like that?

MinSung: Eonni! I’m not an alien!

Seul: Alien!

     Something much more unexpected happened while I was teasing MinSung.

Yeoja: Hi Seul! Hi MinSung!

     Our attention went to the standing figure in front of us.

Seul: What storm brought you here, ei, Bora-sshi?

Bora: How rude. I just came to invite you two.

Seul: If it is to hell, we’re not qualified to be there. Only you are qualified to be, in fact, you’re way too overqualified. So bye!

Bora: Still got your sharp tongue, ei? Be there by 6 sharp or you know what will happen.

     Bora waved her phone, emphasizing her point.

Bora: Bring your boyfriends with you. Oh!

     She said quite loud while bringing her hand to cover .

Bora: Mianhae I forgot that no one is interested to you. You can go alone. Poor girl, NBSB.

     With the acronym ‘NBSB’, Seul flared up but decided to not give it a single thought.

MinSung: Of course she has!

     Two pairs of eyes turned to MinSung with shock especially Seul’s which grew wider than usual.

 

 

 

I'm realllllllyyyyyy sorrryyyy!!!!Our PC broke that's why I haven't updated for years days!!!Jeongmal MIANHAE!

as payback...hmm...I, bLu3LOVEphantom, will update tomorrow. (signed by the author herself).