My Decision

I Did EXACTLY What My Heart Told Me To Do

It's been about two years since I've seen YoungJae. He's doing great though. I've been checking up on him through websites. He had a tour here in Japan but, I couldn't go..or at least I wasn't able to. It's been hard trying to forget him. But his request is something I cannot forget. Should I or should I not give him a second chance? I don't know. I still second guess myself. I see myself saying 'yes, I still love him. I should just forget everything' but part of me says 'no, I shouldn't. He left me for a stupid reason and let it get in the way of our relationship'. It's hard. No one understands how I feel. People always tell me to forget about him but, how can I? He was my first love, the love I could never forget. 

--------------------------------

TWO WEEKS LATER

"________-ah, I need to ask you something" My mother asks.

"Hmm? Umma" I reply. 

"Well, _______. Your father and I have been thinking..You need to make some friends. I know it was a rush to get here and everything happened so fast but, we love you and we don't want you to be at home all the time all by yourself" My mom says.

"Mom, don't worry about me. I'm fine all by myself. I can occupy myself. It's okay." I want to assure her that I can be all by myself. 

"Well, here. We got you a new cellphone since your other one is crappy. You've had that cellphone for about 3 years" My mom hands me a cellphone. 

"A touch screen?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I heard it's in trend these days" She says. I yelp and jump into her arms. 

"I'll make sure to call you all the time Mom" I say. 

"Okay, well. Your father and I are off to Singapore for a business trip. We'll be back in two weeks at least" My mom says. I nod and bid her goodbye. *Now what do I do next?*

I go into my room and grab my old cellphone. I try transferring all the numbers that I needed into my new one. 

"Almost done. I only have one last person to put in." I say to myself. I scroll down my old phone and read 'Yoo YoungJae'. *Hmmm, should I transfer his number?*

I was about to delete his number until ....... OH MY GOD! I PRESSED CALL! OMG OMG OMG! END END END!

Awww, good thing he didn't pick up. 

--------------------------------

YoungJae's POV

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

"Eww, you have an ugly ringtone." Zelo remarks.

"Hush, let's see who's calling me?" YoungJae says. He picks up his phone and read 'Nae Sarang' *Is she really calling me?*

"Hyung, aren't you picking up?" JongUp asks. 

"Huh? oh yeah..." YoungJae was right about to pick up when his phone stopped ringing. 

"Oh, I guess it was a wrong number huh?" YongGuk says.

"Ani, it was ___________" YoungJae says.

"BWOH?!" Everyone yelled. 

"Aye, hush up over there! I'm trying to concentrate!" The manager yells while playing a racing game.

"Call her back, I mean she finally calls after two years" Himchan whispers. 

"I know right? I miss her" YoungJae sulks. 

"Alright, you go in here and don't come out until you figure things out with her" Youngguk says.

"But-" YoungJae got cut off by YongGuk who pushes YoungJae into their room and locks him inside.

"Will she really pick up?" YoungJae says to himself. 

---------------------------------------

YOUR POV

*Hopefully he doesn't call back*

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

"What does Mom want?" I say while looking at my crappy phone. "OH MY GOD! IT'S YOUNGJAE! OHHHH NOOO! STAY CALM _____________ JUST PICK UP.  JUST PICK UP"

Just then, it stops ringing. *I guess he didn't want to talk. Ugh, I should call him back.*

----------------------------------------

YOUNGJAE POV

"Okay, I'll call her." YoungJae says. "Oh wait, uh..what do I say?" He hangs up. *she got my call right?*

YoungJae puts his phone down when his phone starts to ring. 'Nae Sarang' "She's calling!"

-----------------------------------------

YOUR POV

"Hello?" YoungJae says.

"U-uh, Hello." I reply.

"So you called me?"

"Uhh, yeah. It was an accident. Hehe, well. I'll get going now."

"Wait! Don't go. I'm glad you called. You have no idea how long I waited for this."

"YoungJae-ah"

"No, ______ listen. I'm truly sorry. I really don't know how to make it up to you. I don't know why you called but, I'm glad you did"

"YoungJae, I understand you're sorry. But, I won't be able to forget the things you've done to hurt me." I pause for a second and then I started again. "I called you on accident, I really did. But, honest to say, I miss you."

"You, You what?" 

"I miss you" 

"_______, jinja?"

"Yes, I am. I don't really know how to hold back my feelings anymore and I can't forget you. I hate that. But, I can't force myself to not talk to you anymore. I think you at least deserve me talking to you."

"_______, Saranghae. I do and I always will. I've waited so long for this moment. I planned out the things I wanted to say but, now I can't say them" 

"It's okay."

"No, _____ it's not. You didn't deserve the treatment I gave you. You deserved much more love and affection. I didn't give you that"

"No, YoungJae. Your love was enough for me. At least, it was enough for me to not be able to forget you" 

"________, I swear. I'll love you and care for you until the end. No matter what happens."

"YoungJae?"

"Hmmm?"

"I think I'm willing to give you your second chance now"

"EUWAH! Really?" I smile at his reaction. *He still does love me huh?*

"Mhmm, I am willing to give it to you."

"_________, you are really amazing do you know that?" I blush.

"Aha, well. I have to go. I'll call you with my other phone. I got a new one."

"Okay _________. I'll be waiting for your call." YoungJae says. With that. we hung up. 

-----------

The next day, I turn on the laptop to see "YOUNGJAE AND __________ GETTING BACK TOGETHER?!"

*Ohh, nooo. What happened? How'd they know? I'll just call YoungJae*

I pick up my phone and call YoungJae.

"Annyeong!" YoungJae says beamingly.

"Y-YoungJae, did you see the news?" I say.

"What? No Hi back?" YoungJae teased.

"YoungJae, I'm serious. Did you not see?" I ask.

"______, calm down. It's true right? You can't deny the truth." YoungJae says.

"YoungJae....did you tell them?"

"uhhh...mayyyybbeee" he sings.

"YoungJae, I'll kill you"

"_______, I want everyone to know that I got my second chance. That I still love you and that we still care for one another."

"Ya, YoungJae...." I blush.

"Ayeee, stop blushing and come visit me soon!" 

"I wasn't blushing! and I can't visit!"

"Wae? Wae? Wae?"

"Becauseee.....you told the press on us"

"Ayyee, you can't do that"

"Watch me!"

"Ya! __________, okay okay okay. I love you. Stop. I'm being serious right now. I want to see you" I blush even harder.

"Oppa, na do, bogoshipo" I sing.

"O-oppa? Did you just call me oppa? Hey, don't tease me!" He says. I laugh. 

"aha, you are so easily fooled." I say. 

"_____, I miss the way we used to talk." 

"aye, don't make this conversation sad now." YoungJae smiles.

"Okay! Definitely one day, I'll come to see you"

"Are you sure? I mean you are busy"

"Pshhhtt, I can see my baby whenever I want"

"As in me, baby or as in your fans, baby"

"Both" He teases.

"Ayyeeeeee, that's not fair."

"Aha, okay. I mean you, my baby" I smile to myself. 

--------------------------------------------

As the days go by, we end up calling each other every night. He was always busy, way too busy to talk for more than 2 minutes but, at least I got to hear his voice. We end up dating and keep our relationship to the public. The fans started to understand us and accept our relationship for the better. I have to say, having YoungJae was one of the best decisions in my life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished! YAY! Happy ending!

jae1.gif


youngjae-himchan.gif


yj3.gif


tumblr_m70agaEWDP1rvrm6vo1_500-1.jpg


tumblr_m6comjSYYJ1r9kxbdo1_500.gif