Untitled

Untitled

"We can't meet anymore." He said with an emotionless face.

Sungjong thought he heard wrong. "Mwuh?" he asked.

For Taemin it was hard to say it once but to say it twice...He swallowed and repeated slowly what he had said earlier.

His now ex-boyfriend looks confused,then hurt. "Wae?" it was nothing more than just a cough, but loud enough for the elder to hear.

But he didn't answer he couldn't,he felt like when he did, he would breakdown and cry. And this was the last thing he needed now. He has to be strong. A man.

"Is it because Key broke up with Jonghyun to be with Woohyun?" The younger tried again to find out why this relationship is going to end.

"Goodbye Sungjong." was the only thing Taemin could say, before he left. Jonghyun was his brother he needed to be there for him now.

____________________________2 years later__________________________________________

Being in Seoul again was nice. He missed it so much. Everything about it. He and Jonghyun needed some break from their life in Korea,they go on a longtime vacation. But since the brother have found strenght now they were ready to headed back to their Hometown.

"Taeminnie and Jjong!" Onew screamed with his big grin. Just as he was going to run to them he fell.

"Molhaedo Onew Sangtae!" Both sing. As he recovered form his fall Onew greet them and headed to the exit where Minho was waiting in an expensive looking car

"Wow! Impressive!" Jonghyun say.

Minho just winked at Taemin, who blushed.

________________________1 week later.______________________________________________

"Ahh jin jah! I still don't get this underground system." Taemin was annoyed as he got out of the underground station. He doesn't really know where he was, but it looked really familiar. As he passed a park he remembered everything.

This was their place. They were sitting in cafes or were walking in the park. Sharing stolen kisses when nobody was looking. Even though he is feeling better now he is still thinking about Sungjong. He love him still. Many girls, even boys tried to get him, but after one date it was over. He compared everyone to Sungjong and nobody could really reach his level.

He was daydreaming again, a worst habit, so he didn't realize he ran into someone.

"Mianhe! Gwenchana?" Taemin recognized a manly voice.

"Mhh ne. Everything al..." As he looked up he was shocked to see an even more shocked Sungjong.

"M-Minnie. You're back?" Tears rolling down his face. Under sobs he brought out an "Do you want a drink?"