Thank you..., It was nothing

Behind the set and after the program

 

 

   She was in front of me, I sighed resignedly and looking down. That i had helped her before down the stairs does not give me the freedom to trust that she would appreciate it. – Niel-sshi… – I lifted my eyes up and i saw myself with a surprised expression…Beautiful, she was it. She wore black sneakers, unlike the other girls…She preferred the simple clothes and not very prepared, but this didn’t detracted a point her smile and her beauty, Park ChoRong…leader of A Pink, the girl who I confessed at the Weekly Idol program, she was smiling the same way as on stage in front of her fans. –C-ChoRong-ah…  –  Her face looked uncomfortable, I coughed and leaned with a bow – S-Sorry… about called you…– but she stopped taking my shoulder – Don’t worry … – after saying this with her characteristic soft voice and she smiled to me again, I could swear that my cheeks were red in that moment, but on the street, the night and darkness… They are good for something. – …Can I… call you Daniel? – She asked raising both eyebrows and tilting her head, her face looked too cute, so I just shook my head confirming that she can call me like that – Thanks for the help today… it was a… cute gesture – she laughed nervously in my opinion, besides her laugh ended catching me, making me feel embarrassed too. – I’m glad for that…, i-it was nothing – I can’t say much, but I was happy that even though she didn’t go to the second round of the Miss Idol she stills here in the study. Of course isn’t for me that she is still here, but it entertained me thinking that. – Are you waiting for…Eunji-ah? – I asked, putting one of my hands to rest on my neck, something that definitely surprised me was what she said after laughing low, looking in another direction – No… –  she looked me and smiled, making a bow and I imitated it – E-eh…and then? – I asked with concern doubt while she bit her lips and let out a nervous laugh … She is so normal and unique at the same time. – I was just waiting to get out my admirer, who says I’m a cute girl in stage… – Definitely I felt my cheeks burning and my heart beating like a small child – N-Noona…! – I reacted to say when I speak, but she looked at her cell phone and I don’t know yet…But I saw a slight sadness in her expression – Is… Kungfupanda Unnie… I must go back – She smile at me, sighed and made a bow in front of me, I repeated the gesture and I raised my left hand shaking it until she disappeared from my sight, I’m not sure why… but ChoRong-ah still turning to see if I was keeping my eyes on her – Have a great Chuseok! – I said smiling, she laughed and put her hands beside … assimilating a megaphone – You too, hope to see you in another program! – She wants to see me again. I can be happy to know that, i… I can be like that, but… I am excited to see her again… Hehe.