005; Way Out

Rise Of The New Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       They all decided to spend an overnight there, in the cave. Yoona had successfully removed all the branches and root in the cave that scaring Tiffany and Hyoyeon. By using her earth bender power, she also swiped all the dead leaves in a second.

"See, the cave is clean enough for us to stay for a night here." said Yoona, a little proud of her powers. Yuri smiled, so as Seohyun. The three of them stand side by side, looking like heroes.

"Yah!" said Hyoyeon, looking at the trio while pointing at them. "You seem like the evil characters in the comic!"

"Aish!" sighed Sunny after sending a light hit at Hyoyeon's forehead. " I thought you see danger!" yelled Sunny with her protuding lips. Hyoyeon gave out a slight smile, admiting her foolish acts. Taeyeon giggled looking at both of Sunny's and Hyoyeon childish behaviour.

"So sleepy..."muttered Tiffany followed by a deep yawn. She finally had a sleep on Yuri's lap, reposed on the big green leaves as the cover. Yuri sat with her legs straight while leaning on the cave's wall. Yoona whom sat beside her, rest her head on Yuri's shoulder. 

"Good night unnie." said Seohyun before she closed her eyes, trying to sleep with her head rest on Taeyeon's shoulder. Hyoyeon was checking out for the last time before she went to sleep. Sunny was already asleep on Taeyeon's thigh.

"What's that light?" muttered Hyoyeon by herself. A dim light was seen between the bushes and forest which frighten Hyoyeon. Luckily Yoona has made a wall built from twigs and roots to cover the cave entrance. She quickly lie down beside Yoona and forced herself to sleep.

"They are here..." an evil smirk planted on her face.

         Light rays went through the man-made wall of plants and strike on their face. Seohyun was the first to wake up followed by Taeyeon. The morning bliss scented was all over. Yuri on the other side was waking up Yoona and rest of them with her eyes half closed.

"Sunny-ah, what happened to your broken leg?" asked Hyoyeon, looking at Sunny who moving off her leg without any pain. Sunny, who was half-awake quickly check her leg. She can not feel any pain or aches. She can even stand and run lightly on her own.

"The necklace.."said Tiffany while pointing at the same necklace on Sunny's neck. Sunny looked at it and touched it. As soon as she touched it, the necklace produced a bright glowing light which make her fall on her . 

"Ahh!!" screamed Sunny with her chest moves upward, like being pulled by the necklace. The acquisition of power does hurt like hell. The other six of them stood like a statue, unwilling to do anything.

"AHHH!!" the last screams of Sunny startled all of them. The bright light gradually dissapeared and Sunny finally lay down weakly on the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter