Thursday Morning

The Slowly Ticking Clock

 

Your POV
 
Enjoying another day of skipping school at Woollim High. Its the 3rd time this week i havent been attending my classes and todays Thursday, the day where the arcade down the road from my house is having a students day. This means for 2 hours every Thursday, everything is free. This includes free games and food, but of course you have to win the prizes to officially gain ownership over them.
 
I close the broken so called door to my shed like house and left towards the direction of the arcade. Wearing short shorts and a long jumper that covered the shorts, i walked passed the alley where many people were killed. Yes. I live in one of the most scariest areas of seoul. Its so isolated people call it off-limits but its actually not a bad place.
 
As i was walking forward, i could sense that a certain male was following closely behind me. I quickened my pace and turned the corner, turned 180 degrees to face the way i came from and waited to attack the stalker. I could hear his footsteps getting nearer and nearer, i was getting ready to spring onto him. I could see his shadow just centimeters from where i was standing. 
 
Suddenly, my defensive instincts  got over myself and I charged at the stalker. I punched him in the face and he doppled over with a groan. He was covering his face due to the immense pain i gave him. He somehow looked really familiar. I couldn't identify him because he was wearing a black cap with a red and yellow striped hoodie on top. 
 
"YAH! HAN EUNKI! WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR?!" The guy yelled. The voice was familiar as well. He lifted his head a bit and the sun shone him in the face, making it easier to see what he looked like. That was also the moment i realised i punched my best friend. 
 
"Omg i'm so sorry Byunghun! I thought you were a creepy stalker!" That was how i would react if it was someone special to me. If it was someone i knew but wasn't tight, i wouldn't have given a damn. I only care about the people who are important in my life, this is why i don't have many friends.
 
"Thanks for that and I'm known as L.Joe now so don't call me Byunghun anymore."  I helped him up.
 
"Sorry but what did you say Byunghun?" I left him standing there. Shock was written all over his face and I left for the arcade first. I glanced backwards and saw L.Joe running like no tomorrow towards me and i ran away from him while squealing. 
 
 
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
 
Sorry if this was a bad chapter, i only wanted to give this fanfic a start :)
T the people who subscribed and read this, thank you!
If you haven't subscribed already, please do 
Please comment and give me some feedback :)
I would also like someone to make me a main image for this fanfic ^^ please pm me if your interested
!THANK YOU!