A Regretful Argument

Kidnapped.

Your POV

_____ walked through the rain with her umbrella, hoping to find a cab or a late bus. She was going to her apartment after a very long time. She always stayed at Seunghyun's place, but not tonight. Not after the big argument they had. She frowned as she remembered the argument. She was very upset at him for yelling at her. She knew he was tired and drunk, but she always believed that yelling is never the answer. She tighten her grip. All she did was telling him to loosen his schedules, giving time for both of them, as they didn't see each other for two weeks. But, she almost get a slap as an answer. She sighed.

She was tired. It reminded her of the argument they had before he confessed to her.

But she loves him. She loved him back then and it didn't change until now. She came back to reality when her phone suddenly rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo? Noona! Where are you?" It was Jiyong.

"I'm on my way to my apartment. Wae?"

"Your apartment? You're not going to Seunghyun hyung's place?"

"Not tonight. We had an argument. I think he needs time to cool down." I said, staring at a source of light coming from the end of the road. Jiyong stayed quiet for a moment, but then he asked,

"Wanna talk about it?" I smiled.

"Nope, I'm okay." She squinted at first but it turned out to be an ordinary black van. Disappointed, she sighed.

"Okay then... You could always come here, we're here for you" he said

"Alright, thanks for--" suddenly, the black van stopped and someone pulled her hand inside.

"Ya! What--" she was literally grabbed inside, and the black van left, leaving her other belongings outside. She struggled to fight the hands that were restricting her, until she felt an enormous pain in the back of her head and she slowly lose her conciousness.


Jiyong's POV

"Noona? Noona!" I called for her, but she didn't answer.

"You're joking, right? ....____ ah please answer me." I said desperately. There's no response. I ran my hand through my hair, and went out.

"Youngbae ah!" I shouted, and Youngbae rushed out of his room.

"What's wrong?"


Third Person's POV

"Noona is-- ______ ah is--" he said, panicking.

"Calm down, jiyong ah. What's wrong with noona?"

"Noona is missing. I was calling her and she disappeared. I even heard she was struggling from someone."

"What?"

"We have to search for her, youngbae ah" he said desperately. He was so worried. She's his best friend, and she disappeared in front of him just like that. Hearing the commotion, Daesung and Seungri walked out of their rooms, half asleep.

"Hyung... what's with the commotion?" asked Seungri

"Noona is missing. We have to find her." said Youngbae, making both of them completely awake.

"Daesung ah, tell Seunghyun hyung about this." said Jiyong as he sat down. Daesung nodded and went to his room, looking for his phone. He immediately called Seunghyun, but it didn't get through. Daesung grabbed his car keys and rushed out.

"Hyung, I'm going to Seunghyun hyung's." He said and Youngbae nodded. He went out and rushed to Seunghyun's house.

"We should get going, Jiyong" said Youngbae before the three of them walked out of the room.


-Half an hour ago-

Seunghyun opened the key to his house, his posture was slightly unstable. He was drunk and upset at her.

He would loosen his schedule if he could.

He would love to spend more time with her.

If he could.

He worked hard this two weeks just to be with her. But the only thing she did when they finally met was complain. She even yelled back at him. Seunghyun threw away his coat across the room. He threw himself to the sofa and threw his phone to the carpet. He groaned and started to feel dizzy from the alcohol. He stared the empty spot beside him. He was upset with her, but he missed her. If only they didn't have an argument, she would be right beside him. Telling him her worries, teasing with each other, and simply enjoying each other by their sides.

He sighed, realizing how stupid he was for yelling at her.

"I guess I drank too much..." He sat up and ran his hand through his hair in distress.

He felt guilty for her.

He felt guilty for telling her to go away in the rain.

He felt guilty for yelling at her. 

He reached for his phone and sat down in the carpet. He went through the call log, hoping that she would call her. But he saw Daesung's name's instead. He sighed in disappointment and called him back.

"Yeoboseyo? Daesung ah, what's wrong?"

"Yeoboseyo? Ah hyung! Thank god you called!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Hyung, it's noona! Noona's missing, hyung! ...hyung? Hyung!"

Seunghyun dropped his phone. He was shocked. It's his fault that she went missing. Seunghyun immediately grabbed his phone and car keys. He stormed out and went into his car.

He had to find her.

He had to.

 


Oh my, what is happening here? Do stay tune!^^