It's been a while since the last time they spent their daily supper together.

Supper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark brown haired boy tiptoed for dear life while his hand wandered inside the cupboard. He mouthed a silent yay as his hand grazed over his treasure—some packages of ramyun—that were still there after a week. He grabbed two packages and closed the cupboard door. His mind still couldn’t figure out though, why the instant noodles was still there in such a lot quantity, despite the fact that all Beast boys had this tremendous appetite against that type of instant food.

Yoseob whistled slowly as he opened the first pack, when suddenly he heard the front door open. He immediately stopped his activity, turned around a bit, and found the black haired boy—his fellow band mate—stood there on one foot as he kicked his shoes open.

“Hey. You’re home.”

His band mate lifted his head to the source of the sound and gave him a small smile as he put his shoes on the shoes rack neatly and took off his jacket. Idol Maid made him and the rest of the band placed their things neatly instead of threw it all around the apartment. He walked to the kitchen and blinked.

“Can’t sleep?”
“I’m hungry.”
“Where’s everyone?”
“Passing out.”

The black haired boy chuckled quietly while pulling the nearest chair and sat on it. Yoseob continued his cooking as he heard a faint yawn.

“Go to sleep, Gikwang.”
“I can’t,” he replied as he put his chin on the table,
“Filming starts at seven.”

Yoseob wrinkled his eyebrow and walked fast to the living room and stared at their Spongebob Squarepant’s yellow clock for seconds and dashed back to the kitchen, “It’s five hours later! For real?”

“Yeah,” Gikwang let out another tired yawn, “I haven’t read my script too, so yeah you see.”

Yoseob stared at him. It’s been a while since the last time Gikwang spent his night with them. High Kick was ended, but it’s just a while before Gikwang got Hot Brothers as a new program. It’s not only one as one day their manager called him to announced that he would be hosted Win Win along with three other hosts. Gikwang barely got his beauty sleep and enough rest when he’s working on High Kick, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter