Happy Birthday Zhang Yixing!

I'm here...

It was a sunny afternoon. Yixing is watching his favorite movie with his girlfriend, Park Jin Mi. It has been one year already since they become couples. Yixing's eating popcorn while his girlfriend is talking to her friend on the phone. 

"Who are you talking to?" Yixing asked. But Jin Mi is busy talking to someone. "Sure! Wait for me, okay? I'll just change my clothes." She hunged up and smiled, "It's Kyumi, my japanese friend. Yixing-ah, I'll go out with her. I might go home late, so don't wait for me okay? I'll change my clothes and leave." Yixing don't know what to do but to nod. "Thank you! You're the best." 

Jin Mi went upstairs and came back wearing a casual clothes. "Are you going to bar, again?" Yixing asked, worried. "No. I promised you already that  I'm not going to bar again. I won't break that promise. Oh! Eat your dinner, okay? Call me if you need something. And! Don't dare to follow me. Bye!" Jin Mi waves and leave. Yixing was watching her leave. He sighed. 

[Flashback] 

Jin Mi is one of the popular girl on their school because she likes clubbing and she can't count how many guys had been her boyfriend. Lay is one of the school's officer. He's popular because of his looks and a student who transferred from China.  

Yixing was walking to the hallway when he heard a girl crying. He went to  find the girl crying and he found the girl on one of the abandoned rooms in the building. The girl was not wearing a proper uniform. Yixing found a fresh wound on the girl's wrist. Yixing quickly get a water and his handkerchief to washed the girl's wound. "Can you tell me what happened? Why did you cut your wrist with a blade? Did you know that it's dangerous?!" 

The girl looked at Yixing's eyes and hugged him tightly. "Thank you that you're here with me. Thank you." She whispered. 

"Miss, can you tell me your name?" Lay asked. "I'm Jin Mi." 

"On what class are you attending?" 

"Class 4-D" She said. "Can you walk?" Yixing looked at her swollened eyes. "Yes, I can." 

"I'll just help you. Come with me." 

They went to the school's clinic and Yixing put a bandage on her wound and removed her make-up. "Why are you like this? Why did you do this?" Yixing asked again, for the second time.

"I can't take it anymore. My mom and dad keep fighting. And my dad wants me to go with him and leave my mom, I didn't want to come with him so he killed my mom. I've seen it with my own eyes. I can't take it anymore. Please. I don't want to see my dad anymore. Please help me!" Jin Mi said while crying. Yixing comforted her until Jin Mi slept on the clinic's cozy bed. 

*Poor Jin Mi.* He thought. He brushed Jin Mi's bangs away from her eyes. *Sleep well.* 

After they graduated, Jin Mi and Yixing went to China for some vacation. Jin Mi was introduced by Yixing to his parent and pretended that they were couples. Time passes by, Yixing develops his feelings toward Jin Mi. Jin Mi changed her life when she met Yixing. Yixing confessed his feelings when it was Jin Mi's birthday, October 1. 

[END OF FLASHBACK] 

One year had passed but Yixing felt nothing. He feel still the same before they became couple. Jin Mi never said "I love you & I miss you" to Yixing. Yixing thinks that Jin Mi doesn't love him back. 

It's already ten o'clock but Jin Mi didn't come home, maybe she went to the bar again. "I'll just call her." Yixing called her for about 12 times but Jin Mi didn't answer. *Maybe she's busy. I'll just wait for her here.* Lay waited for about 5 hours, but Jin Mi didn't come until he fell asleep on the cozy couch. 

The morning rises, Yixing checked Jin Mi's room and the blanket isn't touched. *Jin Mi didn't come home.* He thought. Yixing was really worried about her. He doens't know who Kyumi is. Yixing called her and texted her but she never answer the calls or texted Yixing back. Tomorrow is going to be Lay's birthday. 

Yixing asked Jin Mi's friends but they don't know where she is. Yixing was looking for her for the whole day but he failed. When Yixing went back home, he got a text message from Jin Mi. "Maybe you're worried about me. I might not be able to go home for 3 days because I have something to do. It's urgent. I'm sorry. I'll call you later, okay? Take care. Don't worry about me, I'm fine." That's what the text says. 

Lay sighed and suddenly sat on the floor. A tear from his eyes fell to the floor. "I'm tired of this." He shook his head, "This is not gonna work." 

A few minutes later, Yixing's phone rings. It's from Jin Mi. Yixing answered the phone call. 

"Yixing-ah, I'm sorry for worrying you. My friends called me and you went to their houses just find me. I'm really sorry. I know I did wrong." 

"Jin Mi-ah, it's okay. I just want to tell you, I want to meet you tomorrow on the place where all starts. I'll wait for you." Yixing said. 

"I'll try. Yixing-ah, don't be mad at me, please? I'll go home as soon as possible. I'll explain everything to you when I go back. For now, please understand me. Thank you! Yixing! See you." Then Jin Mi hunged up. 

A night had passed and it's 2 in the afternoon, you went on the abandoned room where you met Jin Mi. Cherishing every moments with her. Time goes by, it's already 7 o'clock in the evening. 5 hours of waiting, she's still not on the room. You decided to leave, when you we're on the school gates, you got a text. 

"Yixing-ah, wait for me! I'll be right there." So Lay went back to the room. He waited for Jin Mi to come. After a few minutes, Jin Mi came carrying a cake box and an acoustic guitar. 

"It's not that special to play a guitar and to bring you a destroyed cake here." Yixing laughed. "I hope I'll not fail." Jin Mi sings the 'Happy Birthday song' while playing a guitar. "I'm sorry for keep you worrying. I hope you understand that I went to Kyumi's house to teach me how to play a guitar, I told her that it's going to be your birthday so she teached me the 'Happy Birthday song' and I didn't go back home because I practiced baking a cake. I want to make a cake just for you." Jin Mi said. Yixing was touched on what she said. 

Jin Mi brings out the cake from the box. It was fully destroyed but still Yixing appreciated it. "Happy Birthday Yixing-ah! I may not be the perfect girlfriend for you, I'll do everything just to make you happy. I will always love you. I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart and it'll not change even though I died. I'm here... now and forever. I'll never leave you, I promised." Lay made a wish and blowed the candle. 

"So what's your wish?" Jin Mi asked. 

"To be with you forever." He said. Jin Mi smacked Yixing's shoulder, "Stop being cheesy. It doesn't suits you!" 

"I know. I love you, Jin Mi." Yixing hugged Jin Mi tightly. 

"I love you too." Yixing kissed Jin Mi on her forehead to nose and lastly to her lips. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Happy Birthday Zhang Yixing."