I

Into Your World

 

 

Into Your World

 

 


 

-28th June 1996, 6p.m.-

 

Little pretty Joo Hyun was wiping her remaining tears on her cheeks while her other hands was holding by a mid thirties woman, led her to a dining room. She didn’t want to be in here. She wants her parents back. She kept crying silently even she’s already in the dining room. The guardian pulled an empty chair beside a tall boy and asked her to sit there. She just nodded and sat beside the perfect creature. She felt uncomfortable when the boy beside her kept staring at her like she was an alien. She’s ignored his stared and continued her crying.

 

-30th June 1996-

 

Joo Hyun stood beside the huge window and made herself like she was not existed in that room. She didn’t like to be here. She rubbed her red eyes while looked at the scenery outside of the window. She could saw a reflection on the window; a boy was staring at her and yes. That boy was the boy that kept staring at her yesterday. She didn’t like anyone in the orphanage because she felt all of them were stranger for her. They might did something bad to her.

At the reflection, she saw that perfect creature again. She’s amazed by his face. He got a perfect jaw line, sharp nose with a pair of eyes like crystal and his rosy and kissable lips. His porcelain skin like a doll made him outstanding from the other kids. His honey messy hair could make anyone wants to ruffle it. But, in his crystal eyes, she could saw a cold gaze in it. She’s only 5 years old kid. She saw he couldn’t focus on his book and stood up.

His tap made her startled a bit as she quickly wiped her tears.

 

 

     “h..hey. Why are..you crying ?” He was stuttering and she could felt his trembling hands that laid on her shoulder. Joo Hyun turned to him with his big sparkle eyes that filled with tears.

 

     “am..am I..disturbing.. you ? If yes, I’m sorry..” Joo Hyun answered coldly as she could and turned her head away, avoided from his lonely and cold gaze. She immediately walked out from the room and left him in dumbfounded because she could saw a few pairs of eagle eyes were darting straightly on her.

 

-14th July, 3p.m.-

 

Joo Hyun sat under a shady tree while read her favourite book that she found in the library yesterday. She didn’t realize that a pair of lonely eyes kept staring at her from afar. She’s now felt more comfortable after their guardian kept persuading her, took care of her very well and make sure that she always smile.

She was focusing on her book when a group of girl dragged her to the field harshly and her clothes were dirtied by sands. She tried to release her hand from their tight gripped because her hand felt so much hurts. The other girl snatched her book away and smile slyly when her single tear dropped on her scratched palm.

 

 

     “Please, don’t cry at this time JooHyun..”

 

 

She prayed silently and shut her eyes tightly, prevent her tears from drop again.

 

 

     “Ya! You must join us play! My team did not have enough player!” A tall girl with a long and wide ear shouted near to her ear. She shook her head slowly.

 

     “no.. I.. I. don’t want..” She was stuttering and started to cry.

 

     “Ya! Why are you so arrogant?! Don’t be a spoil kid, could you ?! All of us were same! We didn’t have parents, so don’t waste your tears over them!”

 

     “Aniyo.. I have my parents.. you.. please don’t say like that..” Joo Hyun defended herself while the other kids looked at her. Some of them smirked while the others just gave her their pitied looked. They have a same fate, they were parentless. Some of them were an orphan since baby or their parents left them there because of their poor life.

 

     “WHAT ?! YOU HAVE YOUR PARENTS ?! WHERE ARE THEY NOW, BABY ? WHY DID THEY LEAVE YOU HERE, WITH US ?!” Another girl shouted and pushed her to the ground. Joo Hyun bowed and looked at herself. Why she became a weak person ? Why she couldn’t defended herself from them ? She felt a sting in her heart when someone talked about her parents.She’s really sensitive with that.She felt a pair of hand grabbed her collar before a tall figure stood in front of her, defended herself from them.

 

     “Ya! Don’t need to push her down if she refuse to join your game..” The tall boy said calmly while shot his ‘killer’ stared to a few girls there. All of them were silent and only her crying could be heard. Some of them were agape and bowed. The boy stretched out his hand but Joo Hyun refused to take it.

 

     “Hey, take my hand..” The boy said in his soft voice. Joo Hyun raised up her head and met with his crystal eyes. It was so beautiful to watch it closer. Joo Hyun held his cold hand as he tried to help her to stand properly and their tiny fingers intertwined perfectly, like a match from heaven. The perfect face boy like God pulled her to somewhere far from there.

 

Both of them sat under a shady and short tree, faced the vast ocean. The sounds of waves and bird chirping made their mind calmed and forget what had happened before. The wind blew softly as her hair followed the rhythm. She saw the boy leaned on the tree and played his slender finger, looked like he was nervous.

 

 

     “So, mm. what’s your name ?” Joo Hyun opened her eyes when heard his question. She turned to look at him and a shy smile was forming on her plump lips.

 

   “Joo Hyun.” She saw the boy with furrowed eyebrow nodded and his cheeks burned to red.

 

     “I’m Kris. Nice to meet you. By the way, why are you crying since the day you came here ?” His question made her startled. She gulped down her saliva and took a deep breath. The ‘WHY’ she came here was the question that she couldn’t tell or she would cry again.

 

     “I..miss my Umma and Appa..” She seems hesitated to answer it. “Both of them dead on my birthday.” Joo Hyun pursed her plump lips together, tried to hold her tears.

She’s really sensitive with these things and she swore that this was her last day to talk about her parents’ death. She didn’t have any idea why she told him about their death since she didn’t know Kris closely. But she felt that she’s saved when with him. Suddenly, he felt a pair of hand wrapped around her small body. She’s in his embrace. She poured her tears at his shoulder as she could felt a soft caressed on her silky hair. His body scent made her heart and feeling went more calm and relax. His calm heart beat and made her comfortable to be in his embrace.

 

 

     “Joo Hyun-ah. From now , I will be your Oppa and protect you from anything. I will be on your side until my life was taken away from me..” He whispered to her ear and made her startled. She was taken aback with his vow.

 

     “Trust me..” Joo Hyun nodded her head and hugged him more tightly. She would always trust him and gave him her faith. 

 

 

 


 

Thanks for the subscribers!