This is a Chapter Title. You are Jealous.

Doodle and a Butterfly

 

"That's an um... interesting picture, Ren."
Said boy snapped out of his daydream and looked up, "Oh. Jaejoong hyung."
 
...
 
...
 
"HYUNG!"
Ren snatched back his now doodle-filled homework and hid it from view.
"I was just... Um..." He glared at the elder who was obviously trying to contain his laughter.
"What's wrong? I didn't see anything."
"Yeah right..." muttered the younger, "Why are you here anyways?"
"I came to pick you up, babo."
Ren frowned in confusion. School was out? Already? What... He sighed dramatically at his hyung and walked off to the car.
"Yah punk! You dropped-- Ohhhh look at this."
Ren's homework he had been doodling on was lying on the ground. Jae put it in his pocket for future blackmailing purposes.
 
Ren turned around. "What did you say hyu- Oh! A butterfly! The blonde giggled childishly and chased it while Jaejoong looked on with an amused smile. The butterfly flew as if it were taunting Ren, then landed on Jae's nose. He blinked and stared at it cross-eyed.
"Ummm..."
"Hyung! You caught it!"
 
The older male then found himself lying on the ground after being hit by a butterfly-crazed ball of energy.
"... O-Oh... Hyung..." Ren blushed at how close they were and looked anywhere else.
"You will never live this down," smirked Jaejoong as he waved the doodle-filled homework sheet in Ren's face.
 

Ouuuu what did Ren write!? I'm sure you have some idea. My lovely dongsaeng, do you like it? I don't know what the hell this is, but whatever. XD