Of Fruity Shampoos and Itches

Of Fruity Shampoos and Itches

If you have any prompts just hit me with message or comment...

 

Bright -

Xiumin was bright. Every time he let out a small chuckle and the white of his teeth peeked out from under his plump lips, Tao could only think that he was bright, like the sun, warm and comforting. Even when, in the frozen silence of night, they shared soft and feather-like kisses, Xiumin would seem to light up the whole room. Tao just prayed that his light would never go out.

 

Explode –

Sometimes Xiumin just wanted to explode. He didn’t have any great talents, like Chen’s singing or Lay’s dancing. He also wasn’t the most attractive; Luhan and Kris were practically models. Even Tao had his wushu! Half the time he couldn’t understand what everyone was saying. It scared him; living in a different country with a different language. Sometimes he just wanted to punch someone, wanted to break something, just plain out explode. Whenever he felt like this he would stomp into his and Tao’s room, where Tao would be doing one thing or another. “What’s wrong ge?” Tao would ask. Seeing the worry and understanding on Tao’s face would all of a sudden relieve Xiumin of his previous anxiety. So he would answer “Nothing, it’s okay now”.

 

Muscles –

Xiumin was jealous of Tao’s ; it was a known fact. But seriously, how could he not be? Not only his rear, but the rest of his body too. His long lean arms and legs, his back muscles that tense and contract as they practice dancing, even his flat and hard stomach that slowly rises and falls while he sleeps, the brunette can remember them all. Xiumin had basically memorized the movement of every string of muscle in Tao’s body, to the point that he could predict which tendon would tighten with each movement he made. He was surprised Tao hadn’t noticed his constant staring by now. Although when one day he notices Tao flexing more than usual he begins to think that he knows and is trying to show off.

 

Itch –

It had started a couple days ago; the small itch in the crook of his back. It terrible because it’s in that one spot one is not able to reach but it’s bearable. It’s only an itch. But for some reason the itch continues for days. Xiumin begins to think he’s developed a rash of some sort because itches aren't supposed to last this long. It’s become so bad that even Tao has taken notice of it. So while changing into their pajamas, sore from a long day of training, the taller male offers his help. Xiumin agrees willingly, wanting to get rid of this itch once and for all. Tao’s hand is cold and it slides smoothly down Xiumin’s spine, blossoming goose bumps along his skin. “Is it here?” he asks, voice husky and rough. Xiumin shivers and swallows a sigh. “Yeah” he manages to squeak out. Tao’s blunt nails scrape against his back and boy, does it feel good. To finally get rid of that bothersome itch, Xiumin breathes out a purring sigh. But soon Tao’s hand stops and just lays there, flat on his back. Xiumin can feel his warm breathing on his neck, it makes him curl his fingers into a nervous sweaty fist. Before he can question the dark-haired boy though, he removes his hand and crawls into bed, mumbling something Xiumin can’t quite understand. So he follows suit, pulling his shirt over his now ruffled hair and calls it night, despite Tao’s strange actions.

 

Fruity –

With a towel draped across his slender hips, Tao returned to his shared room. The smell of fresh pineapple and coconut invaded Xiumin’s nostrils as soon as he entered. He felt like he should be surprised, but he wasn’t. "You use fruity shampoo?” the shorter asked. He himself preferred mint but found he liked the fragrance of fruit on Tao. “Hm? Oh yeah, you like it?” Tao smirked. Xiumin just snorted playfully, returning his attention from Tao’s pale dripping body back to the Mandarin dictionary. “It’s girly”. The other just pouted and Xiumin would be lying if he said it wasn’t cute.