Kidding Is An Understatement. [Mao]

She's a What?! [New Story ft. Morning Musume, EXO-M, K-Otic, and Brian Joo ]

- still in the flashback - Mao's POV -

"Excuse me, but what?" I stared at my friends with shocked eyes. No way was I going to audition for a  girl group that my own SISTER was in. I might look like a girl myself, but that's just wrong.

"You heard him!" Tao chuckled.

"So what would you do if I didn't audition?" 

"Hmm... if you don't we'll saw your Lee Hongki pillow in pei-"

"NONONONO NOT MY LEE HONGKI PILLOW! ;~;"

"Just drive to the audition spot that's in Downtown, audition and your pillow will be saved." Kris stated calmly with a smirk on his face.

"Fine. But what if I get accepted?" 

"Trust me. If you do, I'll ship you to Cambodia." 

Did he just say ship me to Cambodia? o.e

"Okay. Tao, you're gonna drive me tomorrow okay?" I pointed at him and he nodded.

"Good luck~" Kris winked at me and I shuddered. Gross.


 


- present; after the auditions - 

"Maooooooooooooooo~" LinLin called as she roamed the house where only her and I lived. "Mao, where the hell are you?" She sighed and found me walking back to the house. 

"You're really loud you know, not as loud as Koharu, but loud." I sighed as I plopped down on the nearest couch. "I was just checking the mail, y'know."

"WELL DON'T BLAME ME I WAS JUST WORRIED." She said angrily, then calmed down. "Whatever. What did we get?" 

"Ehh, nothing much." I shuffled the mail around to see if there was anything for me. "Electricity bill, more stuff for you, blah blah blah~" I kept on looking until I found something with my name on it. It was from Japan. 

Wait, Japan?! I don't have any relatives there. Hm, maybe its a scholarship.

"Hey, I'll be back okay?" LinLin said, leaning over the kitchen counter and grabbing her keys. 

"What do ya need?"

"I got a text from Aichan. She's in China right now for some reason, and she wants to see me and JunJun tomorrow. She gave me an address to go to , but since JunJun is always late she wants me to drive her." She sighed a little and walked up to the door. "I'm gonna go see where it's at that, so I won't get lost tomorrow. Its near here though, so it wont take a lot of time. So I'll be back in 15 minutes okay?" 

"Okay, but if I eat your candy don't kill me." I said as she walked out. She turned around and gave me a death glare.

"Don't. You. Dare." She snapped and shut the door. I turned my focus to the letter that was for me. "What could it be for?" I thought. Was it a scholarship? No, I at school. Then again, they give out scholarships for random things. Is it a model offer? ... Did I just insult myself? Hell to THE NO I won't be a model. OMFG IS IT A BOMB? I opened it slowly, only to see a letter. Phew.

The letter was written in both Japanese and Chinese. The hell was going on? o.o 

There was a lot of crap in the beginning about some guy and his producing and how famous he is and blah. Apparently I met him, but I don't remember anything.

Blah blah blah, 12 generation, blah blah blah held in China last month, blah blah. 

Wait, this has to do with the auditions? Why would they send me something about it?


Then I remember. When LinLin came back from Japan, I remember her telling me that Tsunku only sends out letters to the auditionists who won.

................................................

...................................................

..................................................


I didn't want to believe it. NONONONO I DIDN'T WIN. I read the last 3 sentences and almost died.

"You, Qian Mao, and four others have passed the 12th Generation auditions. I need you to fly out by next week, December 1st. Conrgats!"

Oh. Hell. No.


tumblr_m8g917SjF91r9ftwu.gif
 

I heard the door open and I saw my cousin, Chen Qu come in. "Holy crap, girl you scared me." I said, holding my chest.

"Hey Mao!!!!!!" She said excitedly. What's she so happy about? "Is LinLin here?" She said in Japanese, which made it hard to understand.

"What?" I respond back.

"What?"

"Que?"

"Ugh, forget it. Where did LinL-" She was interupted by the door opening again, seeing a tired LinLin. "That was hard to find!" She said and dropped the keys on the couch. She faced Qu and tilted her head. "Hey Chu~ why are you here?"

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LINLIN SO YOU REMEMBERED HOW I AUDITIONED FOR 12TH GENERATION?!" She excitedly said, holding LinLin by the arms.

"You auditioned? Girl, youre 25. The age limit is 10-17. Do you listen through your or something?" LinLin sighed.

"Well, I know that. BUT LOOK!" She took out a letter and shoved it in LinLin's face.

That letter looks like o.o

"THEY ACCEPTED ME! I'M IN MORNING MUSUME!" She jumped up and down and LinLin jumped up and down with her.

"YOU DID?! ERMAHGAWD THAT'S AWESOME!" LinLin cheerfully said and hugged her.

She.... got.... accepted?


2637073_o.gif

My life is officially over.