~MISSION 2, 3, 4~(Junhyung, HyeMi, Yoseob, Yuna,Kikwang and Kyumi)

The mission!

Junhyung's Pov

We set off immediately after we read our information. Ours was at a factory. We went to the car and went off.Our car was an audi! Awesome!

(factory)

We went in and searched the place. There was something that caught our eyes. There were two notes. One to my sister and one to hyunseung's. What is with the notes?! 

(Note 1)

Dear Jang Yumi,

I know you will not be going out so, this is a present. It is a note specialy for you.This is just the beginning.Done! See you soon, my pretty~

Regards,yours truly, THE BEST.

(Note 2)

Dear Yong Hye Mi,

I know you don't have any weakness! But, I know you HAVE one. Everyone has one. This will be exciting! Good bye precious~

Regards,yours truly, THE BEST.

JunHyung:HyeMi ah! Let's go! I found a very important clue!

HyeMi:Neh oppa!

We went off back to the HQ.

Yoseob's pov

We set off immediately to the car after we took our weapons, we decided to read the information in the car.We found out our destintion, a old and abandoned PUB.

(PUB)

We went in, it contained tables and chairs, nothing more. My sister suddenly screamed.

Yuna:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran towards her and saw a clown. My sister and Doojoon hyungs sister are scared of those!I went to comfort her.

Yoseob:You ok?

Yuna:*Nod* It's just a-a-a fright...

Yoseob: ok.

I threw the clown aside and found two notes. One for my sister and the other for Dongwoon's

(Note 1)

Dear Yang Yuna,

I know you are scared of clowns.Oh, know all your weaknesess.Clowns! This is just the beginning.Good luck Dear~

Regards,yours truthful,THE BEST!

(Note 2)

Dear Son Raena,

I know you are afraid of loud sounds! This is specially for YOU!Well, this is just the beginning,good luck beautiful~

Regards,yours truthful, THE BEST!

Yoseob:Let's go yuna, we have to get back!

Yuna:Neh!

Kikwang's pov

Our destination is at a PUB. We rushed there. Searching for clues. My sister found a note.

(Note)

Dear Lee Kyumi,

I know you have claustrophobia. This is for YOU! Well, this is just the beginning.Good luck love~

Regards,yours truthful, THE BEST!

Kyumi:Oppa, let's go!

Kikwang:Neh!

We rushed back... Who will call my sister love??? AISH!