Final (Your p.o.v)

Strong will to sacrifice

++++++++++++

 

I was there sitting, waiting for Kyungsoo. I looked at the clock. He was late. I wondered what caused him to be this late. He was never late before. I sighed.

 

"Hey! Sorry I'm late~" Kyungsoo panted. I looked at him. He was sort of sweaty. I just smile and looked at him.

 

"Why are you late?" I smiled while waiting for him to answer. He saw my drink on the table and quickyly grabbed it and gulped it all in one go. I looked at him, jaw dropped. We indirectly kissed. Well, not that Kyungsoo cared.

 

"Yah, tell me the reason~" I needed to know. He looked at me and smiled.

 

"You know what?" Kyungsoo started. I raised an eyebrow and asked him back.

 

"What?" I felt somewhat annoyed. Kyungsoo was excited and I'm wondering what's the cause.

 

"Well, I accidentally bumped into a girl. Cute and pretty in exact words. She bowed politely and apologised. You know, I think I fall in love at first sight~" I raised an eyebrow but then I got what he meant.

 

"Oh, and then what happened?" I still got no clue what he was talking about. He smiled.

 

"Well, actually, she was lost and being a good boy I am, I led her to the place she wanted to go and I asked her name and she gave me her number because I asked her to. I burst into laughter.

 

"And that's it? You should've text me, you know~"

 

"Sorry. I was like into her accompany~" Kyungsoo felt guilty. I saw this and patted his back.

 

"It's okay~" I smiled and which he smiled back.

 

++++++++++++

 

I was so happy that you ended up with her after a few days. I even congratulated you and said I was grateful for that. I was just so happy for you. To be honest, yes I did. However, you disappoint me, Kyungsoo, but it was okay. You spent more time with her and whenever you and me were going somewhere, it always clashed with your date. Everytime it clashed,

 

"Sorry, I have a date with her."

 

That was what you said. But it was still okay. I had many friends here. But my bestfriend was Sehun. Sehun understood me well. Everytime you went out dating, he would be there spending time with me.

 

++++++++++++

 

"Yah, have you heard about Kyungsoo?" He asked me. I smiled at him.

 

"Yes, he is dating. Even though I couldn't accept anyone with him. But if he likes that girl then I'll accept her. At least he is happy. Happy with her." 

 

++++++++++++

 

I had been keeping a secret. Secret which Kyungsoo should not know. I just had to pretend that I didn't know. Thank god my heart knew me well and it obeyed. I didn't care about anything else. For your sake, Kyungsoo, I would do anything. Anything for you. I hope you did not notice it. Yes, I loved a guy name Kyungsoo. Why? Can't I love him? It actuallty pained me when he told me he bumped into the girl. But well, being a good friend of his, I just sacrificed. Sacrificed my love for him. I could love him silently, of course. I'm an idiot. I even cried all night but then I got back my feet and stood up like nothing happened. How come I cried just because of you, Kyungsoo? The answer was simple. I loved him.

 

"What's wrong with your eyes?" You always asked me that. I just smiled and shrugged.

 

"I don't know."

 

++++++++++++

 

Everytime there was an attempt of your girl, Kyungsoo, led by your friends, I was the one who rescued her. I was the one who got injured. But I thanked god that your girl was safe. I always asked your girl to go and get some help. I was the one who suffered. But for your sake Kyungsoo, I will do anything. It was okay for me to suffer, right? I just wanted you to have a happy life with her.

 

With her.

 

That sounded so right. Right, Kyungsoo? Eventhough this was unrequited love Kyungsoo, but I would never let you know my feelings.

 

I love you Kyungsoo. I will always do. Do not ever mind me. Just go with her. She always makes you happy. You are happy, I am too. So don't let her hand go. Stay by her side, protect her whenever you can. Your relationship is more important than our friendship, okay? I could see her eyes love you so much. I may be by your side whenever you needed someone but your girl is the one who should be there. She is a precious girl. She is even more pretty than me.

 

I know this long time ago. I may not be a suitble girl for you but my heart will always love you. I know I am not able to say it. I know I am not able to reach your heart and steal it. I know I have to sacrifice this love for my sake, for your sake and for our sake.

 

Even though you don't know this but I always love you until I die.

 

++++++++++++

 

YEAY! It's done. I'm sorry if it disappoints you guys. I'm sorry if this is sooooooo boring. I'm still not good in angst. I'm sorry for not being a good author. I'm sorry if this story . Sorry for my grammar or spelling mistakes.

 

Thanks for reading even though it is not what you are expecting. MIANHAE! EXOEXO <3