Still Not Over You

Change

Thinking about the past, we were really in love with each other. Although we were a couple, you always used formalities. You are too perfect. When I said that I did not deserve you because of that reason, you told me that I was perfect as well and that you would forever love me.

 

When did your heart start to change?

 

I loved you so much that I did not think about us breaking apart from each other.

 

Why did you choose him?

 

Was it because he is better than me? Am I not performing well enough for you? Have I been embarrassing you because of my childishness?

 

Tears started to fall from Yoona's eyes. She stopped writing and threw her pen to a corner. She closed her diary and went to her bed. She turned to her right and grabbed the photo frame from the table. She smiled slightly thinking about the event that happened when they took the picture. "I wonder Seohyun, do you miss me? Because I am," Yoona muttered. She lied on her bed and soon, fell asleep along with the frame.

 

"Im Yoona, wake up! It's time for school!" her new house mate, Sooyoung shouted. 

 

Since Seohyun had left the house, Yoona told her friend that she could live with her. Of course she did not want Seohyun to leave but she could not force the younger girl to stay. She did not want their relationship to get worse. 

 

Yoona groaned when she heard Sooyoung's voice. She covered her face with a pillow and went back to sleep. She heard the door creaking and she knew that Sooyoung had just entered. "Get out Soo. I still need some sleep," Yoona said and threw another pillow at Sooyoung.

 

"No you don't. Now take a shower and get ready for school. I don't want to be late," Sooyoung said and threw the pillow back at Yoona.

 

Reluctantly, Yoona sat up and rubbed her eyes. She did some stretching and then opened her eyes. Her eyes were slightly puffy because she cried last night. Sooyoung saw it but she did not want to question her because she knew the reason behind the puffy eyes. "Just go get ready in twenty minutes okay? I'll be waiting for you at the dining room while eating," Sooyoung told Yoona.

 

"You better leave some for me," Yoona said with a glare. Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and ran out to the kitchen to grab her breakfast. "She's in trouble if she doesn't leave any for me," Yoona murmured and went to get ready for school.

--

 

School was different after YoonHyun’s break up. Everyone was sad about the news at first but days and soon months had past, the people forgot about YoonHyun and adored the YongSeo couple. Yoona was invinsible to them and neither one cared about her feelings except for her friends. "Hey Yoong~!" Taeyeon said in a sing-song voice. Yoona smiled at her friend.

 

"Good morning Taeng unnie," Yoona greeted. Taeyeon grinned and put her arms around Yoona's shoulder.

 

Taeyeon was the one that had cheered her up when she was depressed. Taeyeon treated her well and she loved Taeyeon like her own sister and nothing more. 

 

"What about me, Taengoo? No good morning for me?" Sooyoung asked with a pout. Taeyeon released her hand away from Yoona and hit the taller girl. Sooyoung winced and glared at Taeyeon. "That's no way to greet a friend," Sooyoung said and rubbed her hand.

 

"Yah! I'm older than you. You should at least show me some respect and call me unnie," Taeyeon said to Sooyoung.

 

Yoona was used to seeing this. Her two friends bickering with each other. Yuri used to be in their group but they stopped hanging out together when she had a fight with her girlfriend, Jessica.

 

After she left the gang, the couple got back together and Yuri never talked to them even once. Yoona sighed. Between relationship and friendship, Yuri had to pick relationship.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung stopped picking on each other and looked at their friend. "What's wrong, Yoong?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I miss Yuri unnie," Yoona replied sadly.

 

Taeyeon sighed and back hugged Yoona. "We miss the kkab too, Yoong," Taeyeon told Yoona. 

 

Yoona sometimes wondered why Taeyeon was really clingy to her. If Taeyeon was trying to cheer her up, it was not working. Yoona rather be hugged by Seohyun only. Thinking about Seohyun, Yoona looked up and saw Seohyun alone at her locker. She wanted to walk to her and hug her but she knew she could never converse with the younger girl again. “I need some time alone, Taeyeon unnie,” Yoona said and pulled away from Taeyeon’s grip. She walked away from her two friends and purposely brushed her hand against Seohyun’s. The latter understood Yoona’s body language and followed her from behind slowly.

 

Yoona sat at the bench outside of school. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the morning air. It had been awhile Yoona did this. She was always either in the library or with her other two friends. Yoona felt someone sitting beside her and turned because of curiosity. “Seohyun?” Yoona said, shocked. She did not expect that Seohyun would actually come. “What are you doing here?” Yoona asked.

 

“You’ve changed Yoona unnie,” Seohyun said, ignoring Yoona’s question. “You have changed a lot.”

 

“So what? It’s not like you care anymore,” Yoona said almost too coldly. She did not mean it though. She was just afraid that she would break down in front of Seohyun.

 

“I do care Yoona unnie,” Seohyun said sternly.

 

“Then tell me why you still care,” Yoona asked,

 

“It’s because I’m still not over you Yoona unnie,” Seohyun confessed.

 

Yoona did not believe what she heard. Seohyun was still not over her? Why did Seohyun even date Yonghwa in the first place? Yoona shook her head and stood up. She looked coldly at Seohyun and said, “I don’t believe you Seo Juhyun. I’m not going to believe it.”

 

“My heart may soon change. Try and get me back if you don’t want me to belong to Yonghwa,” Seohyun told Yoona and walked back into the school.


A/N : Not a long update but at least I updated right? And yay! Seohyun still has feelings for Yoona :)