Don't be jealous ♥

One-Shot | Don't be jealous ♥

I  stood at the corner as I watched them dance, I slightly frowned when I realized Kevin's part is almost coming up. When he stepped out with the female dancer, Oh Nayoung, I immediately puffed out my cheeks.

"Oops, sorry" Nayoung giggled when she accidentally slipped.

Kevin laughed and shook his head, "It's fine"

He patted her head and went back to position. Miyoung, another dancer, who is my friend went to replay the track again.

Is it me or is Nayoung doing it on purpose? I mean, she keeps doing mistakes. Alright, Hayeon, don't think too much. I pouted when they started to practice again.

They finally stopped practicing and they immediately gathered on the dance floor.

"I'll go get our lunch with manager hyung!" Dongho beamed, "Hi Hayeon noona!"

I gave him a weak smile, "Hey Dongho"

He smiled and went out with their manager.

Kevin brightened when he saw me standing there, he came over and hugged me, "Hey baby girl"

I smiled at him, "Hey Kev, you're sweaty"

He gave me cute grin and pulled me towards to group, he made me sit in between him and Miyoung.

"Hey Yeon~" Miyoung smiled. She tied her hair into a messy bun.

I smiled, "Hey"

"Oh, Kevin oppa, I still have some doubts about our dance, can we go over it after lunch?" Nayoung said, making her voice go up an octave.

Kevin shrugged, "Sure"

I furrowed my eyebrows at Nayoung when she gave me brief glance, I swear she just smirked at me.

"What's wrong, Hayeon?" Kevin asked me worriedly.

I looked at him and shook my head, "Nothing"

He raised his brows, "Wanna talk over there?"

He pointed to a corner and I shook my head, "It's nothing."

He chuckled and pulled me up, bringing me over to the corner. He smiled at me, the smile that I always fall for over and over again.

"What's wrong? You don't seem happy." Kevin asked. His voice was full of worry.

I shook my head, "It's nothing, Kev"

"Are you sure? Because I know my baby girl very well, you know." He winked.

My lips tugged into a smile, "Of course..."

It was silent for a moment, my eyes unconsciously glanced at the mirror and I noticed Nayoung was basically glaring at us.

I pursed my lips into a thin line, "Kevin-ah...I just feel uncomfortable..."

"Uncomfortable? About what? The boys? But I thought you're close with them." He said, shocked.

I shook my head, "No, you idiot. I'm talking about Nayoung...the choreography..."

He let out a laugh, "You're so cute, really. Are you jealous?"

I felt my face reddened, "N-no."

"And your expression speaks otherwise." He smiled. He smoothed my hair and gave me a short peck on my lips.

"Baby girl, don't be jealous. I love you and you know that. It's just a choreography, alright?"

I sighed, "Alright, I just really don't like it."

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks before walking back to the group. And just right on time, Dongho came in with the manager with our lunch.

I smiled at Kevin when he passed me my portion. It's alright, Seo Hayeon, you trust Kevin. It's just a simple choreography, there's no feelings involve.

I glanced at Nayoung, I bit my lower lip. But I just can't help but feel a slight hatred for her. I don't know why...but I just do. I just have this bad intuition about her...

 

I slurped on my bubble tea as Miyoung and I walked down the streets of Myeongdong.

"Oh, that was cute." Miyoung pointed to the accessories that was on display.

I mindlessly nodded as she kept pointing at different things that were on display windows.

"Spill" Miyoung suddenly said.

I blinked up at her, "Huh?"

"You got something on your mind. We just passed by your favourite store and you didn't even tell me to stop." Miyoung crossed her arms, she raised her brows and gave me a look that I knew I can't fight with her.

I sighed, "It's about the choreography, Stop girl's choreography."

"I know, it's about that Nayoung, right?" Miyoung said. I nodded as I looked at the sky.

"That girl, I just have a bad feeling about her. Kevin told me that he feels nothing, but I doubt it's the same for her..."

Miyoung shook her head, "You know, she is two-faced. She acted like she's a good, innocent girl in front of Ukiss, but she's a freaking snob towards us."

"Hayeon-ah, beware of Nayoung." Miyoung said, she gave me a worried look.

I bit my lip, my intuitions were right. That Nayoung girl is bad news.

 

"Hey baby girl, come over to the practice room today, I have something to show you ^^ Saranghae~" My phone beeped.

I smiled at his text, I immediately text him back, saying I'll be there in a jiff.

I changed my clothes and wore my sneakers, I headed out, wondering what he had to show me. Perhaps a new choreography for the dance? That'll definitely make my day.

I shook my head, they already have most of the part downs, I can't just expect them to suddenly change it. Aigo, Seo Hayeon. I mentally slapped myself.

I walked past a cake shop and I stopped in my tracks, I peered at the window and saw a few delicious looking cakes on display. I smiled, maybe I could buy some for Kevin oppa. I remembered that he told me he haven't had any time to get any cakes to snack on. I entered the store and went straight to the counter.

"I'll have one of this, thank you" I smiled, pointing at the cake. Kevin will be so happy.

I grinned happily as I walked to the bus stop, waiting for the bus.

I literally skipped down the hallways as I make my way to their practice studio. I hugged the cake box and opened the door to their practice room. I can hear their music playing in the background, 'Am I that easy'. So they were practicing their old songs.

I entered the room and I felt air was punched out of my body. I couldn't breathe, all I can see is that ugly sight. I dropped the cake box and they turned around. Kevin had a look of shock in his face and Nayoung had a smug look on.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeths. I stomped up to Nayoung and gave her a full satisfying slap, she fell to the ground, holding onto her cheek.

"Hayeon..." Kevin said in utter shock.

I turned around and glared at him, "So this is what you wanted to show? That you're cheating on me with a girl like her?"

I pushed him away and ran off, letting my tears fall.

 

"Baby girl, wait! Baby girl!" I heard Kevin called after me. He caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.

I refused to look at him as he tried to make me look at him. I struggled against him, trying hard to escape from him

"Baby girl, look at me. Listen to my explaination!" He shouted, his tone pleading.

I refused to look at him but I stopped struggling.

"Look, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." He said.

I looked at him, "That's what they all say, Kevin Woo, it's overused."

"But it's true! You know how much I love you!" Kevin shook his head.

I know, Kevin, I know you love me. But how can I just...

"Seeing another girl kissing my boyfriend, it's not pleasant sight, Kevin Woo. I need time to process all these. I don't know if I can forgive you or not, it may be a mistake but still..." I pulled myself away from him.

 

The next day, I frowned as I watched the television. U-Kiss is coming back next week. I bet Nayoung is happily dancing with Kevin. Hmph.

My phone vibrated and I opened it to see Miyoung calling me.

"Hello?" I asked, trying hard to sound happy.

"Don't bother acting happy, bestie. Come on, let's go on a girl's night out to cheer you up. I'll meet you at Starbucks in an hour, dress nicely, okay? Bye" She said in breath and hung up.

I blinked when I stared blankly at my phone. I let out a soft chuckle, that is so Miyoung.

I stood up and went to get myself ready. I guess it won't hurt to dress nicely for a girl's night out.

 

I entered the cafe in my favourite white peter pan sleeveless dress and cream coloured lace up pumps. My hair was done in soft curls and my fringe was braided to the back. I have a simple brown purse with me. I had very light makeup done, just the basics.

I took a seat by the window and waited for her. Miyoung is rather late though...

The lights went out and it went dark, I immediately got alerted and looked around. After a while, the lights went on and I saw Kevin standing in front of me with a large bouquet of red tulips. It means 'Believe me and it is a form of declaration'. I looked at him and he looked extremely tired and he might faint any time.

"Seo Hayeon, you're the only one that I have my eyes for. A girl like Nayoung isn't worth my time, please believe me is that she forced herself upon me. I love you and please forgive me." He said.

My heart immediately softened, I don't know why but he always have me get all softened up. I'm the type who doesn't talk much and always keep things to myself, but he has that effect that makes me trust him and tell him everything I have bottled up.

"On one condition..." I bit my lip. I don't care if this sound selfish, but after catching that woman kissing MY man, I don't think I can trust her dancing with him and spend time with him, "Change Nayoung to another dancer."

Kevin looked at me and nodded eagerly, "I will, we already have plans"

I smiled and hugged him, "Then I'll forgive you"

He smiled and hugged me tightly, he pulled away but his arms still circled around my waist. He leaned in slowly and our lips connected. My heart melted and my legs went all jelly-like, but he held me up.

We pulled away and laughed softly.

 

"By the way, the new dancer should be a guy dressed as a girl"

"What?!"

"Just kidding~" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He smirked, "You don't have to worry though, that dancer is going to be you and I'll be announcing our relationship to public on our comeback"

My eyes widened, "Huh?"

"You do realize we are in a public area and the paparazzi got pictures of us, right?" He tried hard not to laugh.

I blinked as all the information sinked into my mind.

"EHHHHHH?!"


And that concludes the end of my oneshot :D

Haha, so I couldn't release it as planned but oh well, I hope you all liked it. I still think I need to improve, I at the flow of the story. T_T

And I'm at home sobbing in misery because Lee Hyun Woo is having an open fanmeet at one of the shopping malls. It's quite far but who cares? It's Lee Hyun Woo D:

-sigh dramatically- Either way, back to the main point. I've uploaded the chapter and I hoped you all like it ^_^ It's not my best work but I'm somehow satisfied with it, 50% maybe? Haha. ^_^

Alright, I should end the author's corner. Haha, so tell me how is it after reading it okay? I don't want to disappoint you guys >_<