Protecting Him

Please comeback
I couldn't believe kids in my school were going to gang up on an innocent person. The last time I saw a bullying was when I first met with Taemin. I still could remember that time. He was the new addition to our class. Everyone has already became friends and our class already had it's cliques. When Taemin came boys didn't want to accept him in their circles deeming him too girly which lead to Taemin becoming a loner in our class. At first kids didn't talk to him and just ignored him like he never existed. I am not a good person and I totally at social skills so I never approached him too. But then little by little the bullying began. Papers, erasers were thrown at him durring class, everyone was bumping into him at corridors and he was always left without a table to sit durring lunch time. But I still didn't care enough for him to stop it. I was satisfied with my own circle of friends and I was known for my icy stare, so people actually feared me. I guess that is why people paused their bullying towards Taemin when I was passing so I didn't know that it got harsher. Apparently papers and erasers turned into every kind of trash kids had at school, bumping at corridors turned into shoving into lockers and no tables at cafeteria turned into food being spilled on him. I wish I was more considerate then, then maybe I could have stopped everything before Taemin got the biggest trauma in his life. 5 months already passed since Taemin transfered and billying became severe. He was beaten up everyday, insults were thrown at him like he was some kind of garbage. That one faithfull day when I had no appetite so I was hust walking around the school I heard the most heart wrenching cry ever. I followed the noise and came in front of the boys' bathroom. I could hear clear the voices that the person inside was making. I wanted to burst in but since it was boys' bathroom I decided I will just ask from outside if he was okay. -Hey, are you okay?- I was waiting for answer when a broked voice was heard -Yes, - was the answer. But I was still worried so i asked -Do you need help- this time the broken voice answered more loudly -No, just go away!- I was actually hurt by his answer since I only wanted to help him. I felt greatly insulted so I turned to walk away when I heard noises in the bathroom and other people's hushed voices. So I just stopped to clarify if I heard right when again that heart wrenching cry was heard and now I clearly heard that sound of the beating too. I saw red. I burst into the bathroom not carring if it was boys' or not. The scene that I saw before me haunted me for years. Taemin was laying on the floor all bloody and I never in my life saw a middle schooler beaten up like that. I saw five boys surrounding him. 2 were from our class and the other 3 were unknown to me so I assumed they were in other classes. Inwas standing at the door, fuming with anger. I felt like this is what bulls must feel when they see red. The boys were standing there surprised, looking at me and suddenly it was like they understood what was happening and I could see fear in their eyes. -Get, out. Right now- I said my voice dangerously low. All the boys scrawled out of the bathroom and I was left with bloody and half-concious Taemin.