Chapter 53

Opposites

 

After their dessert, Reina and Top walked out of the hotel. To her surprise, Sehun was waiting by the side.  ‘Sehun?’ Reina called out surprised. Top turned towards the direction Reina called out and saw Sehun. ‘I guess you wouldn’t be coming with me will you?’ Top asked. Reina shook her head.

‘Arasso, see you soon. Get home safely’ Top patted her head. Reina waved before she ran towards Sehun.

Top meet eyes with Sehun ‘Make her cry and you’re going down’ Top mouthed and slit his thumb across his throat while looking Sehun in the eye. ‘I’ll be watching you’ Top gave Sehun another look before entering his car and drove away.

Reina stopped in front of Sehun but he wasn’t saying anything. She followed Sehun’s gaze and watched as Top drive away. ‘Whats wrong?’ Reina asked.

Sehun shook his head ‘Nothing, lets get you home now’

‘How did you know I was here?’ Reina asked as they walked towards the bus stop.

‘We have telepathy don’t you know?’ Sehun joked.

Reina gave him a look ‘Eh..’ Sehun just chuckled.

‘Was the food nice?’ Sehun casually asked.

Reina shook her head. Sehun raised his brow at her.  ‘Its nice but ramyun taste nicer to me’ Reina explained.

Sehun held his fist out and lightly hit her forehead ‘Aigoo, what kind of answer is that? Shall I just buy you ramyun and we can have that all the time for our date?’

‘Really?’ Reina hopefully asked.

Sehun poked her forehead ‘You wish’

Reina grumbled ‘Don’t keep hitting my forehead, it hurts.’

Sehun chuckled then leaned in and lightly rubbed the sore spot and blew on it ‘There, better?’ Sehun asked. Reina nodded and touch her forehead ‘All heal’

They walked for a good 10 minutes before the bus stop was spotted. ‘What did you do today?’ Reina asked.

‘We went Suho hyung's house for lunch, nothing much’ Sehun shrugged.

‘Just like that?’ Reina curiously asked.

‘They watched movie after lunch.’ Sehun simply replied, cutting out all the details.

‘Are you going back to Suho’s house after sending me home?’ Reina asked as casually as she could. She was hoping he would spend some time with her.

Sehun shook his head ‘Aniya, Im spending time with you’ Sehun held their intertwined hand up and lightly pecked on Reina’s hand.

Sehun stood up when the bus came. They walked all the way to the back of the bus and sat down. Reina yawned because of the tiring day. Sehun wrapped his arm around Reina’s shoulder to bring her closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder ‘Sleep, it’ll be a long way before we get home’

Reina lifted her head up ‘Aniya, you’ll be alone if I sleep’

Sehun chuckled then placed her head back. He took out his itouch and placed one of the earpierce on Reina’s ear before placing the other one on his ‘I wont be bored like this. Listen to me, nap for awhile’ Sehun cooed.  

‘Arasso’ Reina cutely yawned again and closed her eyes while Sehun watched her sleep.

An hour later, Reina felt a tug on her hand. ‘Its time to wake up sleepyhead. We’re home soon.’ Reina heard Sehun’s voice while she was still half asleep. She brought her hand to her eyes and gently rubbed to clear her vision.

Reina looked around and realised that they were about to reach the neighbourhood soon. She pressed the bell and slowly stood up from her seat. Sehun was right behind her as they exit the bus.

Reina yawned again, her eyes still felt heavy while they walked home. Sehun silently chuckled at Reina’s cute sight and bend down in front of her. ‘Get on’ Sehun spoke.

‘Huh?’ Reina asked, not moving.

Sehun took Reina’s hand and lightly tug on her hand. Reina moved forward and landed on his back. Sehun wound his arms around Reina’s leg and lifted her up in one swift moment. ‘What are you doing?!’ Reina asked motified.

Sehun chuckled ‘I’ll be your legs from here to home. Sleep’ Sehun cooed.

‘But..’ Reina wanted to protest but Sehun cut her off ‘Sleep, you cant walk by yourself in this condition. You’ll trip and fall with your eyes half opened’

‘Thank you’ Reina wound her hand around Sehun’s neck and whispered before going back to sleep. Sehun turn and watched his sleeping angel before walking home.

It wasn’t long before Sehun was standing in front of Reina’s house. He carefully opened the gate after keying in the pin. He closed the gate quietly before heading towards the door, making sure that Reina wasn’t awaken by any sound. He entered the house and carefully close the door before heading up the stairs.

Sehun opened Reina’s bedroom door and gently put her on bed and adjust her pillow so that she could sleep well. He leaned back and looked at how Reina slept. He reached his hand out and brushed her fringe aside ‘Sleep well’ Sehun planted a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

Sehun heaved a sigh and looked around, ‘What shall I do now?’ He asked himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Reina woke up, the sun was already down *Sehun* Reina remembered Sehun and jumped out of her bed. She opened her door and rushed down the stairs.

‘Whats wrong?’ Sehun walked to the stairs upon hearing the rushing of footsteps.

‘You’re still here? I thought you went home already’ Reina felt relief seeing Sehun. Sehun walked towards Reina and held her in his arms. ‘I told you I wanted to spend time with you today didn’t I?’ Sehun kissed the top of her head ‘Morning’ he lightly chuckled at his own joke.

‘Sorry, you must be bored huh?’ Reina apologized for leaving him alone by himself.

Sehun leaned back and ruffled Reina’s hair ‘Silly, whats there to apologise? Beside I had things to do anyway’

‘Go washup, dinner’s ready’ Sehun pushed Reina back towards the stairs.