Curry Ramyun

Curry Ramyun -oneshot-

It was raining cats and dogs.. You just ended your night class and was on your way home from the campus. Indeed, you have been missing your boyfriend, the one and only gorgeous Kai, he was so busy with his schedule and you both barely met with each other, only text with each other these days. The long busride from school made you lost in deeps thoughts.. suddenly making you feel really emotional that you feel like tearing up. Only god knows how much you've been missing Kai. You can't blame him nor yourself, since this is how we decided to commit ourselves despite our busy schedule. The bus finally reached your destination bustop and you walked slowly to your apartment. You were so wet and drenched from the rain that suddenly you're down with a cold! You decided to have a quick warm shower and after shower, you quickly crash into your bed straight, not bothering about drying your hair up first. You were in deep thought again. The gloomy rainy weather made you sigh, telling you exactly how much you are feeling right now.. And soon enough, you snoozed away leaving the lights open..

-Kai POV-

"I really miss you Kai.. When will we see each other again? :( My heart hurts.."

Those were ____ last text message. 

I admitted, we both were really busy that we do not have time for each other. I ended my practice surprisingly early today so why not I surprise my lovely girlfriend right? The weather is pissing me off. I hated getting wet. But just for my girlfriend sake, I'm willing to get drenched just to see my beautiful girlfriend after so long. Cabbed to ______'s apartment and of course I have the keys to my girlfriend house. Quietly went in the house and the living room was dimmed.. and the aroma scent filled the apartment.. Just lovely.. I quietly crept into my girlfriend's room and saw her sleeping peacefully.. but with a sad looking face.. She must be really tired.. I bet she haven't eat anything the whole day. I knew her too well. She always skipped her meals until night time. After I undress my black biker jacket and wore with just my tshirt and jeans, gonna find something to cook for my lovely girl. Her house is quite simple though, and is very clean. There's nothing much in the kitchen, only left with instant noodles. I decided to cook my speciality signature ramyun- curry ramyun! _______ loves it when the eggyolk is not cooked properly, she loves it halfcooked. I smiled instantly while cooking.. she's gonna love it.. I hope..

I brought the noodles in her room quietly and place it at her study table. Man.... my girlfriend is so hardworking.. She really study her off. Not wanting to wake her up, I got on the bed and lie beside her, facing her beautiful face. She smells great... And her hair is still wet! Aigooo this girl.. I stared at her face and caressed her soft cheeks, not wanting to wake her up. How I miss her so much.. She must be in pain these days, without me by her side. I feel so bad..   Suddenly, ____ moved and opened her tired eyes slowly..

- YOUR POV -

I felt someone touched my cheeks. It was that familiar warm feel.. I opened up my eyes and of course, was shocked that I couldn't even show it cos I was sooo tired.. to see Kai facing me. That handsome face of his.. That lips that I've not kissed for quite awhile.. I miss him so much.

"Kai....?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yes baby, I'm here.." 

He caressed my face again and then my hair.. I miss him doing that.

"I've missed you much, _____.."

- No one's POV -

"I've missed you much, ______..." Kai couldn't help it and got her up to sit. "Shhhhh... Don't say a word. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I was really busy baby.. I'm really sorry. To make it up everything, I'm here now and I'm going to spend the night with you ____."

"I really miss you.." ____ couldn't help it but to tear up. It's tears of happiness. She finally let go of the missing feeling. They both hugged each other and Kai was patting her back softly, telling her everything's gonna be alright. With that, he kissed her forehead lightly and then kissed her lips softly and delicately. It was a short kiss but everything means so much to _____ & Kai. 

"Have you eaten baby?"

"Not yet.."

"Well I made you curry ramyun. Come let's eat while it's still hot!"

_____ saw the bowl of curry ramyun it really made her smile. Kai knows that you really love the egg part, saving the best for the last. 

"Hehe, thank you Kai, you're the best boyfriend ever."

"I KNOW!" and quickly give a quick peck on ____ lips. "Now let's eat ok."

It was one of those cooling nights you wish it'll never end. You just want Kai to be by your side, all night long. Just the both of you.