School Incident

You're My Thief (Kaisoo ver)

 

 

Kai has already left the room and Kyungsoo is still yelling and cursing at him. He can’t accept the fact that Kai left him so easily after what had happened between them- after the incident that Kyungsoo prefers to  call ‘being by a thief’. His face blushes again as he remembers the way he was and panting like a when Kai jacked him off earlier.

”Argh, damn you Kai! I’ve never been humiliated like this in my entire life.” Frustration is clearly visible on his face whenever the images start playing in his mind.

Lazily, Kyungsoo climbs off his bed, walking frustratingly to the bathroom, while his hair. Somehow, Kyungsoo feels so relieved that Kris isn’t home right now. He can’t imagine how embarrassing it would be if his brother found him being by the jerk thief, who just happens to be worshipped by the entire female population of his school. Of course his brother could have saved him then, but, still, it would be so embarrassing to be caught wriggling powerlessly beneath a not-really-muscular stranger. Yeah, Kyungsoo thinks it would be so embarrassing that even the thought of it makes him angry.

So, when he finally steps into the shower, he quickly turns the water on, letting every droplet touch his skin and wash away his high temper. But of course the anger can’t be erased so easily, especially when the pictures are still engraved on his mind.

“Argghh, you’re a bastard Kai!!!” His curses get muffled under the running water…

 

***

Kyungsoo walks full of anger toward the senior building on the west wing of the school. Behind him, Baekhyun is running with panic on his face.

“KIM JONGIN, get your ing out here right now!!” Kyungsoo shouts loudly in front of the open classroom. Some of the students turn their attention tothe junior boy staring startled.

“Come on Kyungsoo, calm down. This won’t go well, believe me.”Baekhyun grips Kyungsoo’s hand, trying to take him away from that place. Actually, he doesn’t really know what makes Kyungsoo so angry at the boy named Jongin, the one people used to call Kai, which he decides to run to his class just to kick his and shower him with curses. Baekhyun doesn’t understand why the usually calm and quiet Kyungsoo turns into this mad devil since earlier this morning. And Baekhyun is so scared because Kyungsoo is stirring trouble with a senior, and a senior who is in fact nicknamed ‘Prince Charming Kai’ on top of that.

“Kyungsoo, please let’s go and tell me what happened to you.”Baekhyun begs softly when Kyungsoo keeps standing, still on his feet, not bothering to listen to his friend.

“I won’t go Baekhyun. Now release my hand. I need to kick that bastard’s so he won’t underestimate me anymore.” The way Kyungsoo sounds authoritative saying those words to Baekhyun makes the eyeliner boy loosen his grip and gape, shocked. He can’t believe Kyungsoo can be this scary when he is angry.

“Hey, where is Kai?” Kyungsoo asks a student who is standing near the door. Baekhyun turns his gaze at the girl who was staring at then with a shocked face.

“A-ah I saw him out with Chanyeol earlier. Maybe they went to the cafeteria or to the side yard, like usual.” The girl answers softly.

Without saying anything more, Kyungsoo immediately turns around and walks towards the school cafeteria, followed by Baekhyun who is still staring at him with a worried expression. But before they reach the place, Kyungsoo sees Kai sitting together with his friends at the side of the school yard. He can also see Chanyeol sitting and laughing among the boys. Kyungsoo immediately approaches the group.

“Hey Kim Jongin, stand up right now! I need to talk with you!” Without hesitating, Kyungsoo shouts suddenly in front of the group. Everyone quickly looks up at him, surprised to see a petite boy daring to shout at them. ButKai just smirks from his seat, playfully,when he realizes who was shouting at him earlier.

From the other side, Baekhyun looks busy trying to pull Kyungsoo away as soon as possible and being ignored by the boy. Kyungsoo keeps steady on his place while glaring daggers at the tanned boy who is staring back at him. Inside Kyungsoo’s mind, the anger is growing, so great that he doesn’t feel any fear at all at the possible bad thing that can happen to him. And when he sees Kai starting to smirk, the memories of last night suddenly replay in his head, making his temper rise very fast.

“Who are you? Can’t we just talk here?” Kai asks casually, not even bothering to move from the place he is sitting.

“You still ask who Iam? Gosh, you’re really a jerk, bastard thief!” Kyungsoo almost punches Kai's face when his hand is suddenly grabbed by Chanyeol.

“Hey hey, calm your boy…” Chanyeol says to Kyungsoo, still gripping his hand tightly.

“Don’t worry Yeollie. I think he just wants more attention from me...” A wave of laughter explodes after Kai says those words with a playful smirk on his face.

Kyungsoo feels very angry and disgusted by Kai’s behavior. He jerks off his hand from Chanyeol’s grip with great effort. His face is blushing madly and he stares hatefully toward Kai.

“Wow, don’t be so mad, boy, what’s wrong with you? Did I do something bad to you before? Kai’s question makes Kyungsoo’s blood boils to its limit. Ignoring the surroundings, he shouts loudly, releasing all his anger.

“How can you say that after what you did to me last night?!!”

“After what I did to you last night? Oh I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about, baby...” Kai sings mockingly, making the laughter around them grow louder. In the side of the yard, some students are standing, murmuring something to each other and looking at Kyungsoo and the boys with curious stares.

Kyungsoo can’t handle his anger any more. All of Kai’s words and behavior make him lose his patience. Unwittingly, he punches Kai’s face until the latter falls back to grass under his feet. Everyone around them is gasping, including Baekhyun who is standing shocked with eyes open widely. Actually, Chanyeol is ready to retaliate for his best friend, but Kai restrains him.Without wasting any time, Kyungsoo leaves with no words, pulling a pale Baekhyun with him.

“What the hell are you doing Do Kyungsoo!!!”Baekhyun shouts to his friend frustrated, but Kyungsoo is too angry to respond.

 

***

Kai washes his lips which were torn by Kyungsoo’s punch earlier. He smiles like idiot upon looking at his plump lips that are still red and a little bloody. Beside him, leaning on the bathroom door, Chanyeol is starring at his reflection on the mirror with anunusual poker face.

“What exactly did you do to that boy last night Jongin?”  Kai just raises his eyebrows at Chanyeol and then smirks playfully.

“What I did to him?” He wipes his bottom lip with his thumb, smirk still intact. Chanyeol rolls his eyes annoyingly.

“Seriously, don’t ing joke around with me Jongin. I know you very well, so just spill out the truth!”

“Gosh, calm your Yeollie. I just played a bit in the middle of duty and honestly, I couldn’t handle myself when I saw him.”

Chanyeol widens his eyes in surprised. “Played a bit? Have you already exposed your ‘thief identity’ to him?”

“Well, it was an accident…”

“Kim Jongin yes or no?” Before Kai can finish his sentence, Chanyeol cuts him annoyed.

“Ermm yes, I have.” Kai answers softly, but then he immediately adds his reason when he sees Chanyeol’s creepy eyes staring at him with a deadly gaze, expecting more explanation. “Listen Chanyeol, I never planned to reveal myself to anyone. It was an accident. I just, accidentally, got caught by him when I was trying to hide in a random apartment that I thought was empty. But there he was, standing behind me with his big, doe eyes. And honestly, I was a little attracted to him, so I decided to visit him again last night.” Kai takes a deep breath, waiting for Chanyeol’s reaction which isn’t much different than what he expects.

“Are you crazy Jongin?? What if he reveals your identity to all the students here? I can’t believe it!When did you start being so careless like this?” Chanyeol stands up, angrily, his gaze piercing Kai.

“I'll make sure that doesn't happen, okay?” Kai looks at his buddy with a serious gaze, trying to convince him. Chanyeol just keeps silent not knowing how to respond. He knows well that he can't go up against Kai’s stubborn nature when it comes to something like this.

“So, what will we steal tonight?” Kai’s voice breaks the silence between them, making Chanyeol sigh slowly and reached out for his phone.

“King’s crown of ancient Rome.” Chanyeol calmly scrolls down his phone, before giving it to his buddy, showing a photo of a very beautiful crown made of gold. “It just came in a museum this morning. And after school, I’ll take you to see it and prepare everything. I already sent the challenge card hours ago.” From the corner of his eyes, Chanyeol can see Kai nods happily, understanding what his friend means with ‘everything’ (which includes making sure the challenge card was successfully sent to the police headquarter and studying the situation around the museum).

“Okay Yeollie, let’s make the headlines for tomorrow.” Kai smiles, his spirits immediately rise up at the prospect of action again tonight. He walks out from the bathroom with a wide grin plastered on his face, while Chanyeol immediately washes away his serious expression, replacing it with the creepy smile he uses when they are in front of other students. Sometimes masks are needed to make a secret stays a secret.

 

***

In the classroom, Kyungsoo is sitting on his chair with a face still red from anger. He had almost cried like a baby because of the incident before. He feels so embarrassed yet so angry about the way Kai treats him. His hatred for the boy increases to the max and makes his desire to reveal the true face of Kai as a thief burning brightly in his mind. One thing keeps replaying on his head now: He really hates that ing bastard Kim Jongin so much.

Suddenly out of nowhere his phone starts vibrating slowly. Reaching out half-heartedly, Kyungsoo looks on the screen only to see Kris’s name there.

“Anyeonghaseyo hyung,” Kyungsoo answers slowly.

“Hey Kyungie, I just want to say that maybe I’ll go home late tonight. Headquarters have just received a letter from the mysterious thief, stating that he will be in action tonight. I’m really sorry I can’t have dinner with you tonight.” Kyungsoo’s eyes suddenly brightened when he heard Kris mentioning the mysterious thief planning to act tonight.

“Hyung, where will that thief take action tonight?” Slowly, he asks his brother, trying not to sound too exciting with the news.

“In the Seoul Central Museum. At his letter, he said that he’ll steal the Rome King’s Crown which came this morning. What’s wrong Kyungie?”

“What time will he do it hyung?” Kyungsoo simply ignores Kris’ question.

“In his letter, it says at around 9 pm. So what is this about Kyungie?” Kyungsoo can hear Kris’ worried tone from the other end of the line.

“Ah nothing hyung. I just wanted to know the details. I’ll wait for you at our apartment. Good luck hyung! I miss you.”

“Okay. Miss you too Kyungie...” And Kris hangs up the call.

Kyungsoo is still staring at his phone with an unreadable smirk on his lips when Baekhyun comes with two small boxes of juice in his hands. He turns his head up to see his friend, smiling slyly. It makes the latter furrows his brows in confusion because, a moment ago, Kyungsoo was so angry that he was losing his mind, but now he’s smiling triumphantly.

“Are you okay Kyungsoo?”Baekhyun asks slowly while resting his on the chair before Kyungsoo. He can see Kyungsoo’s smile growing into a smirk.

“Baekhyun, can you accompany me to the Central Museum tonight? I want to see something there...”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N: Hi my dear readers, I'm glad finally I could update this story. Sorry for taking so long time and make you wait. I turn to be a lazy sleepy bear lately because the weather started to get colder and it's always raining every night, making me always feel sleepy (I used to write fanfic at the late night) and forget about updating my fics.. *sigh*

But I think I start to imune now since I can handle my desire to sleeping early and write the next chap for you. ehehee... and thanks for my eonnie seven_days_late for helping me beta-ing this chapter.. XD

Don't forget to leave your comments, and ahh don't forget to shout out with me..

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR LOVELY DERP SQUAD CLUB PRESIDENT

PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

 

It's his birthday, so I decided this chap poster is him.. (all credit for my poster is for http://gluestick12.tumblr.com)

 

so see ya on the next chap.. ciaoo... *run while laughing with Chanyeol*

-wooyochie-