My best friend

My little Pikachu

Ya know, it really when I'm trying to take a nap and my best friend is screaming ontop of his lungs this extremely annoying song. "LET ME LOVE YOU TONIGHT, AND I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL AAALRIGHHTTT!" That's what I've been forced to listen to for the past 20 minutes.. Can I strangle him now or..? What do you mean no? This is awful, you don't understand. Sighh. "Jaehyo, shut the hell up!" I screamed to him though I doubt he heard me over his own obnoxious singing. Well that did nothing. I might as well just get up since I don't feel sleepy enough to take a nap now. Thanks Jaehyo. Literally two seconds after I stepped out of the room I felt myself being tackled by a giant Pikachu? Wait no, it's just him. Weirdo.

"Zico~ Can we watch a movie together?" Jaehyo asked me with a cute pout on his face. I nodded and went to grab a drink while he was picking out our movie. I sat onto the couch and watched him, he's probably going to make me watch a Pokemon movie with him since he's wearing the Pikachu pjs I got him for Christmas. I smiled at the memory, he was so excited when he opened them up. I had never seen him smiling bigger. Well maybe except for the day I asked him to be mine. He sat down next to me, and the moment the movie started he yelled out "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!". Pokemon 2000 was gracing the screen, surprise suprise.

Jaehyo's POV

I'm really happy today, I get to spend time with Zico since the rest of Block B is out shopping and they said that after that they'd be going out to eat. So they'll be gone for a while but I wish we didn't have to hide our relationship from them. Sometimes it makes me feel like he's ashamed of our relationship.. Gah! I can't think like that, I know that's not the case. It's just hard in the situation we're in but still.. No, I'm not going to ruin our time together! 

I laid my head on his shoulder and nuzzled him gently. His arms wrap around me and I feel a kiss on the top of my head. Hehe. About halfway through the movie, my eyelids started to droop. I mumbled "saranghae Zico", then felt myself drifting off to sleep. 

End Jaehyo's POV

I looked down and saw that Jaehyo had fallen asleep. "Babo, you should've told me that you were getting tired. We could've gone and taken a nap together." I said to boy next to me. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to my bed. Once I laid him down I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and napped myself. 

~A Few Hours Later~

I felt myself being shaken awaken by someone, I unwillingly opened my eyes to see a panicked Jaehyo staring down at me. "Zico! The guys are back, I can hear them! They're going to find us!" he yelled in a whisper at me. He looked as if tears would start pouring down his perfect face any moment. I simply told him, "Let them find us, I think we've been hiding long enough. I love you and I want everyone to know it." I pulled him into a tight hug, never wanting to let him go. "Do you really mean that?" Jaehyo asked me with tears of happiness falling. 

"Of course I do, my little Pikachu~" I said with a smile before lowering my face towards him and giving him a short kiss. 

 

A/N: Annyeong! I'm not really sure if I like this too much, but I promised my friend that I would try. Hope you enjoyed it Tori and everyone else that reads! 

Comments are lovely~ ;}