Here We Go!!!!!!!!

Chose Me?

Tian Tian's P.O.V

What are some good qualities about me?

Sure im funny and....and....cute...sort of. Well im nobodies  Lin Chi-Ling or Rainie Yang. But i had my good qualities too.

That i was easy to talk to as well as get along with, although many of my friends thought that these simple qualities were enough for me to get a man i was still pulling up an empty hook in this 'sea' of fish.

Sighing to myself i walked over to one of my good friends,Xiao Gui. 

"Xiao Gui~"

Looking up from the paper he was reading he glanced at me for a quick second before returning to what he was doing.

"Ah. Yah! Xiao Gui!!"

Still pretending like he didn't hear me he just turned another page of his newspaper. Fine, two could play at this game.

Walking over to him, i watched as he settled even deeper into the couch, trying to be more observed in his newspaper. Kneeling next to him on the couch i hovered mer centimeters from his right ear.

"Xiao Gui!"

Still nothing.

"XIoa GUi!"

"......."

"X.I.A.O. G.U.I."

"......."

"Xiao Gui Xiao Gui Xiao Gui Xiao Gui  Xiao Gui XiaoGui XiaoGui XiaoGui XiaoGuiXiaoGuiXiaoGuiXiaoGuiXiaoGuiXiaoGuiXIAOGUI!!!!~"

"YAH?!WHAT?!?"

Backing away from him so his hands wouldn't acciendently hit me in the face from his frustrated out burst i landed almost two cusion seats away.

Now his eyes were on me as his cheeks puffed out and in, exaggerating his emotion.

".....Im bored."

"IYAH! ARE YO----"

However before he could finish that sentence or rant as some would like to call if i cut him off.

"Im just kidding. I actually came to you because i need your honest opinion."

"Yes that blouse makes you look fat and no you should not change the amount of make up you wear, cause lord knows, anymore and theyll mistake you for a clown."

"EH?! Xiao Gui!"

Giving an exasperated sigh Xiao finally turned his attention to me.

"What do you want?"

"...Do you think that i'm attractive?"

For a while he was quiet. As if he was thinking deeply about what i had just said when really it was a basic yes or no question.

"Well it depends."

Finally he speaks.

"Depends on what?"

"If you like piggies."

And with that he jumped off the sofa laughing his head off. Sticking my tongue out to him, though he couldn't see it, I huffed and slumped more into the comfortable couch.

...............................................................................................................

Xiao Gui's P.O.V

Did she really just ask me that question? God she was funny.

Sigh.

What the heck went on in her mind?

Strolling along the halls of the studio i was startled when i rounded a corner only to be knocked down.

"Watch where youre going!"

"Im sor---Oh! Xiao Gui!"

Looking up i saw Show Luo standing above me with his hand outstretched towards me. Reaching up i took his hand.

"What happened to my apology?"

"Its just you Xiao Gui. Theres no reason to apologize."

"Hardy har har har. Anyways...wait....why are you dressed up today?"

As i looked him up and down i noticed that he was wearing black winter boots with baggy black pants.His shirt had a tannish beige color to it as it sort of clung to his body while still being very loose.On top of that he had a brown scarf wrapped once around his neck.

"Why exactly are you dressed up today?"

Now i was becoming even more suspicious.

"Did you forget that today is the day im going to be picking a girl?"

"What are you ta----"

Gasp! I totally forgot!

"You forgot didn't you? How the heck could you forget when youre the one that is a host on the show?"

Slapping his hand away from jabbing me in the forehead i suddenly thought about the question that Tian Tian had asked me earlier. Maybe...nah!!

"Shut up! I didn't forget okay?! ...I just....had a lot of things on my mind!"

Scoffing at me i watched as a stupid smile formed on his face. Shooing him away i headed out to find my co-host and see how she felt about all this. Seeing as how she had a major crush on Show.

Before long i found her staring off into space. Giving myself a moment to appreciate her looks i watched as her tiny body frame wore a comfortably looking grey dress that held a big black bow on her right shoulder. She too was wearing winter boots but her was mostly brownish tan with white trim defining the edges.

Her hair was done in a rather cute way too. As usual she had her bangs but her hair was curled and part of it was up in a side pony tail to her left.

Ah i couldn't get over her cuteness.

"Ah. Did you need something Xiao Gui?"

Crap. She caught me.

"Nah not really. Just wanted to see how you were doing."

Tilting her head to the side she gave me a confused look.

"Well about todays show. We're helping Show find a girlfriend."

....

"Oh crap! Was that today?!"

At least i wasn't the only one that had forgotten.

"Yeah it is. I forgot too."

"Heh. Oh well. So are you ready to help Show find the love of his life?"

"Hey! Its not the love of his life okay! Its only for a day basically."

"Why are you getting so angry?Oh wait! Are you jealous because he'll have some instead of you Xiao Gui?"

"No!  But how can you act like its nothing? Dont you like him?!"

I immdiately regreted saying those words to her but it was already to late. They were out.

"No you got it all wrong Xiao Gui. I do like him but not in the way you're thinkning of. I admire him a great deal but nothing more. So lets have fun today okay?"

I would have believed her cheerful voice too, if it wasn't for the destressed look in her eyes i would have been completely fooled by her.

Sighing we headed to last minute make up and then it would be Show Time.

......................................................................................................................................................

 

Okay just first chap

want to see how this will go

if not too many people comment or subscribe i might continue with the story but idk

anyway i have a lot of ideas for this so bear with me

hope u enjoyed the first chap and sorry its short

AIERU!!!!!!>.<