Nothing Else

If My Love Could Speak
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm nothing special...

 January 12, 2012

9:15 P.M.

 

» I sat quietly on her bed while carefully observing her room. I saw Chanyeol hyung rushing towards me to give me one of his bear hugs.

"Hey Sehun! I'm giving all my love to you today! Giving all my love to Oh Sehun!" He hugged me really tightly that I was already choking on my own air.

"Too much love can kill me." I said breathlessly.

 "WHAT?! THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE BACK ALL THE LOVE! TAKING BACK THE LOVE THAT I GAVE TO OH SEHUN!" He shouted.

"Aish! Seriously, will you shut your mouth, Chanyeol hyung?" I flicked him on the forehead.

 "Hey, why did you do that for?" He pouted childishly as he rubbed his forehead.

"Tch. Whatever. Go back to where you belong, Chanyeol hyung." I crossed my arms infront of my chest and gave him a deathly glare.

 "Sheesh, ok. I'm going. BYE!" He jumped off the bed and ran away as fast as he could. I sighed as I shook my head in annoyance. Sigh... why does he always shout like that?

All of a sudden, the door burst opened, revealing a slightly tall girl with a wavy, brown hair. No, wait...scratch that. It was a TOTAL mess.

 It looks like she was beaten up until the people were satisfied with the outcome.

She had bruises on her arms, legs, and face.

Tears fell continuously from her eyes, streaming down her cheeks, like a waterfall.

 She was hugging herself as tightly as she could while shaking badly.

What happened to her?

She saw me and in a blink of an eye, she was already hugging me while sobbing.

 "S-S-Sehun..." She breathed out.

"What's wrong?" I wanted to ask her but my mouth remained shut, my lips formed into a straight line.

She continued to sob uncontrollably while I sat there, not knowing what to do. She didn't say a single word for a long time. The only sound that I can hear right now is the wind gently blowing outside, mixed with her crying.

"H-H-He b-b-broke up with me and he a-a-also beat me u-u-up." She managed to say those words without stopping.

 I felt the anger inside me boiling as the words she said replayed in my mind like a broken disc. 

He broke up with me and he also beat me up.

I clenched my teeth and fists in anger.

I knew it! I knew that guy was bad news! Ever since I first saw his freakin' face, I suddenly felt the urge to punch him!

"It’s ok. I'm here." I mentally told her, my heart still hurting at the sight of her crying in front of me.

She looked up and stared at me with her teary eyes. "It’s ok. Everything is going to be alright."

--

April 12, 2012

3:17 P.M.

 

"SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA, OH SEHUN!" Chanyeol, the guy who loves to shout, ran up to me and hugged me again.

 "I'M GIVING MY LOVE TO YOU AGAIN!" He said happily as a grin formed on his face.

 "I'M SENDING MY LOVE TO OH SEHUN!" He said in a robotic voice.

 "Too much love can kill me." I smiled.

"Yeah, right. You said that a few months ago." A smirk formed on his face.

“No, I’m serious.” I looked at him seriously.

“WHAT?! THEN I’M TAKING BACK ALL THE LOVE! TAKING BACK ALL THE LOVE THAT I GAVE TO OH SEHUN!” He squeezed me, as if he would be able to squeeze the love out of me.

“No love can also kill me.” I smiled.

“WHAT?! THEN I’M GIVING MY LOVE BACK TO YOU AGAIN! Aish! You’re confusing me too much, Sehun!” He scratched his head and looked at me confusedly.

This kid is really fun to tease.  

The door creaked open, and all of a sudden, Chanyeol hyung got off the bed again and ran off. The door finally opened, revealing the girl that I comforted 3 months ago. She was wearing one of the widest smiles I’ve seen.

“Hey Sehun!” She beamed happily.

I wanted to smile back but my lips remained as a straight line, making my face look blank. She ran towards me, like a small kid, and gave me a hug. Then I noticed the guy leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

He was wearing a smile, almost identical to her.

He has a light brown hair, he was wearing a plain blue shirt with pants.

To complete the outfit, he was wearing a pair of red converse.

 Anyway, after a few minutes, she finally let go of me and smiled brightly.

 “Luhan,  这是 Sehun. Sehun, 这是 Luhan.”  All I understood from that sentence is my name and the guy’s name.

The guy who was called by the name,  Luhan,  just gave me a weird, disgusted look before shifting his attention to her to give her a sweet smile. He suddenly took her hand and dragged her outside.

But what I got angry about is the fact that she blushed when he took her hand.

The door closed and out of nowhere, Chanyeol appeared right beside me, wearing a smirk.

"Sehunnie is jealous of Luhan~” He sang, obviously trying to piss me off.

“Shut. Up.” I emphasized on every word I said as I punched his arm.

“Okay, okay! I’ll stop!” He raised his hands in defeat then he rubbed the spot where I punched his arm a while ago.

“Sehun, since when did you get so strong?” He winced in pain as he continued to rub his arm. I rolled my eyes and glared at the door.

 Tch. Another competition.

--

After 5 months…

September 16, 2012

5:15 P.M.

 

I sat on the edge of the bed, shifting into an uncomfortable position every now and then. Chanyeol hyung sat beside me, swinging his feet happily with a grin plastered on his face.

“What are so happy about?” I arched an eyebrow.

He turned to me and a smirk replaced the smile he was wearing a while ago.

“What?” I shrugged innocently.

“You’ll see.” He smirked.

“If you’re planning to piss me off again, I will rip your head off.”

“Haha, why would I do such horrible thing to my favorite dongsaeng?” He shook slightly and gave me a forced smile.

I looked at him weirdly before I shook my head and faced the door again. The door opened and once again, Chanyeol hyung got off the bed and ran again. Seriously, why does he always run off like that? I looked at the person who opened the door and unknowingly, my heart started to beat fast. I really wanted to smile but my lips still remained as a straight line. She smiled adorably like a small kid.

“Hey Sehun!” She rushed towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

I just stared at her, my face as blank as an unused paper. She let go of me and threw herself on the fluffy bed. She grabbed the pillow next to her,

Please log in to read the full chapter