GoGi BBQ ShOp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBOT!!

1... 2... 3... 4... 

5... 6... 7... 8...

You peeked through the door. You saw them practicing their new dance. You smiled. You haven't seen them since they're making their new comeback. Except, you obviously always see Zelo at school. But, he's busy with his schedule these days...

You went in the practise room quietly. Still, they saw you through the reflection of the mirror.

"EunMi-ahh~! LongTimeNoSee~!" Himchan walked to you with his hands were ready to hug you. Unforetunately, Daehyun and Jongup pulled him backwards. You chuckled.

"Oppa, here. I borrowed Junwon Sunbae's book for you to copy. Exam will be held in two weeks. You'd better study." you warned Zelo, handing him the book as he frowned.

"You heard that?" Yongjae teased. "Oppa neodu." you smirked. 

"Okay, okay. Guys, aren't you hungry? Eunmi, you haven't had your lunch yet, right?" Yongguk asked. You shooked your head. "Geurreom, haja!" 

They started to pack their bags. You went into the car first as you waited for them. After a few minutes later, they went in the car.

> In The Car <

"Which restorant are we going?" asked Jongup who was extremely hungry. Yongguk think for awhile. "Where should we go?" he asked, looking at you. You shrugged. "Umm... how 'bout the Gogi(meat) Korean BBQ in Dongdaemun ? :3" you suggested.

(A/N: lol. ^example)

Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan and Jongup already make noises at the back. You chuckled. Yongguk noodded as he asked SukGoo(manager) to bring them there. Then, you heard the maknae lines yelled, "GOGI BBQ HERE WE COME~!!" All of you laughed at them.


As you arrived at the shop, the maknae lines ran into the shop as Yongguk and Sukgoo shook their head. "Yongguk-ah, I need to go to Secret's place, okay? I'll be back for half an hour" Sukgoo informed as Yongguk nodded.

As all of you sat down and took orders, you took out your phone while hearing the members' stories. Suddenly, you heard someone says, "See! Eunmi is playing with the phone too!" You lifted your head up as you heard your name. Then, Himchan who sat beside you look at what you're doing. You shrinked a bit, confused.

"She's not playing. She's studying." he said. Zelo and Jongup frowned. As you understand the situation, you chuckled. "Then,..." Zelo turned to Daehyun who was playing with his iPad. "Give me your iPad, hyung. Let me study with that!" Zelo said as Jongup smirked. Daehyun who look suprised place his iPad behind him."No! Hehh... Hyung~ Just let him be~ Just don't let him touch my iPad~" he aegyoed. Zelo and Jongup high-fived. You and Yongguk shook your head as your gogies(meats) arrived.

All of you fried and at the meat happily.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

While you were eating...

"Arrgghh~ Hahh.. Hahh.. Hot! Hot! Sssssss..... " you fanned your mouth as you finished all your drinks. You saw Himchan winked at you with a thumbs up. All of them went worried. "Yah.. Yah... What happened to you?" Zelo asked worriedly. "She ate the chilies" Himchan said while pointing at the chilies. "Junhong-ah, go ask for a cup of water." he added. Zelo went to the 'kitchen' (A/N: as in not the 'kitchen'. just the 'window' of the kitchen. I just dunno how to explain)

You stopped 'ssss-ing' and took out your phone to write something. "Oppa! Remember Junhong oppa's birthday is coming?" They nodded unisonly. "Do you guys have any idea to celebrate it???" They just gave you blinks. Then, Youngjae gave you signs as Zelo came with a glass of water. You took and drank it. You look at them with a let's-continue-at-home look. They understood as all of you continued eating.

"Anything happened?" Zelo asked suddenly. "Nothing. Just continue your eating" Yongguk said, to cover the awkwardness. He shrugged and continued eating. "Jinja mashda~" Zelo said as the other replied, "ahh.... yes.. yes..." Jongup gave him another peace of gogi and all of you finished it. 

"Oh! There's hyung!!" Yongjae yelled as he saw Sukgoo arrived. You all ran outside quickly, leaving Yongguk to pay the bills. Yonggk ignored as he went to the counter to pay the bills. The rest of you just laughed and went in the car.


Yaayyy~ At last!!! Updated xD Well, short update -.- It was supposed to be a long chapter, but if i continue, it'll be one-shot. Hope you guys understand.

Sorry cuz it takes such a long time to update. This is all b'cuz of the viruz in the comp and internet and school and exams -.- And sorry if you feel the weirdness in the story or mah language. 

I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS !

Plz comment and subscribe~ ;D