Naughty Magnae

SHUT UP V.I.!!!

 

 

Achoo.

 

Achoo.

 

Achooooo!

 

Was all that was heard in the lower section of the stage. Youngbae was sick and he hated being sick almost. All he wanted to do was get through this day and complete the practice. Youngbae slowly made his way to the bathroom and took a good look at himself in the mirror "God, I look awful" Youngbae told himself as someone pounded on the door causing the headache that he already had to just get worse.

 

"WHAT!" Youngbae yelled "I'll be out in a minute!"

 

"You okay?" Jiyong yelled as Youngbae opened the bathroom door and stepped out to see Jiyong looking at him.

 

"Just peachy" Youngbae lied "Can we continue the practise already?"

 

"We can" Jiyong agreed "Sadly, You'll be sitting this one out"

 

"What?" Youngbae asked confused "Why would you actually allow me to sit out?"

 

"You're sick" Jiyong told him "Everyone can see it and it will be bad if the virus spreading all over. We got concert to prepare."

 

"Really people?" Youngbae asked "Not even the people on my own team?"

 

"You got it" Jiyong told him "Everyone here says you look like death and nobody else wants to look like death"

 

"Well I don't want to get sick" cordi nuna told him "Just stay away from everyone!"

 

"Whatever" Youngbae told them "I'll just stay here and read something"

 

"Not here" Jiyong told him "You have to go to the medical area"

 

"Seriously?" Youngbae asked "My Nose is stuffed and my throat hurts can't I just stay here and make my life easier?"

 

"No" Jiyong told him "You're going to get your germs everywhere! So Youngbae get your to the medical area now."

 

"Whatever" Youngbae replied as he walked with his book and went to read peacefully in the medical area.

 

There was no nurse at the medical area when he enter. "Everything you need is in here so don't leave and get everyone sick! Including me! I don't wanna get sick!" he made a mental note. Youngbae started reading when not even 5 minutes later Seungri walked in.

 

"Hey! How you feeling?" Seungri asked him as he looked up from his book.

 

"Why are you here? Why do even care?" Youngbae asked "Aren't you worried you'll get sick?"

 

"No" Seungri told him.

 

"You suppose to be in the practise. Tell me how the hell did you get out from Jiyong’s sight?" Youngbae asked.

 

"I just kinda...walked away" Seungri admitted "Figured I would come check on you."

 

"Get out" Youngbae told him.

 

"C'mon! Let me stay!" Seungri yelled.

 

"Nope, Leave now!" Youngbae yelled "This is my sick area! I want peace!"

 

"I don't think so" Seungri told him with a smirk "I'm going to take care of you!"

 

"Oh god..."Youngbae sighed "Seriously? Can't you just go anywhere that's not here? You are annoying!"

 

"Hey!" Seungri told him "Be nice to me because I'm taking care of you."

 

"Nobody asked you to" Youngbae told him "Nor does anyone want you to."

 

"Soooooooo" Seungri asked "What's your temperature?"

 

"Hot" Youngbae told him as he turned the page in his book.

 

"I thought you were supposed to be smart" Seungri laughed "Hot is not a temperature."

 

"Look, I'm warm so I guess I have a temperature" Youngbae told him "I don't know what the exact number is but I feel hot."

 

"Then I'll have to check" Seungri said with a smirk on his face "Just let me go and thermometer."

 

"I'm not letting you take my temperature" Youngbae told him "I just won't open my mouth."

 

"That's fine" Seungri told him as he searched drawers in the room "There are other ways."

 

"You're creepy" Youngbae told him as he turned another page on his book but kept an eye on Seungri.

 

"It's not creepy!" Seungri told him "It's Honesty! I honestly could take your temperature in more than one way..."

 

"Yes, I know" Youngbae agreed as Seungri found the thermometer "But it's creepy you would even think of that."

 

"Now, open your mouth" Seungri instructed holding the thermometer out for Youngbae. Youngbae gave in and opened his mouth allowing Seungri to put it in. "Good, now leave it there until I get back" Youngbae was getting really annoyed with Seungri, all he wanted to do was read his book but Seungri just simply wouldn’t allow him to get any time to himself. Youngbae had no clue what the hell Seungri wanted or why the hell he even bothered to come in and bother him in the first place but it was annoying him yet at the same time he thought it was cute but he decided he wouldn’t tell Seungri this.

 

"I'm back!" Seungri happily announced as he came back over to Youngbae with some juice "Here! Let's trade I'll take the thermometer back and you can have this apple juice."

 

"Whatever" Youngbae gave Seungri the thermometer and took the juice "I hate apple juice."

 

"Well that's all they had in the fridge" Seungri explained "Woah, you have a fever of 101.2."

 

"Great, I'm glad you figured that one out" Youngbae said sarcastically as he left out a sneeze "Now will you leave."

 

"Not with a fever like that" Seungri told him "Just drink the juice it will help you."

 

"I already told you I hate apple" Youngbae told him "I'm not drinking that nasty ."

 

"I'm not leaving until you do" Seungri told him smirking holding the juice for Youngbae.

 

"Nope, not happening" Youngbae told him and continued reading his book and Seungri just sighed and hopped on Youngbae’s bed.

 

"Okay, distraction time is over" Seungri told him "Give me the book."

 

"Never!" Youngbae yelled.

 

".." Seungri glared "C'mon! give it to me or I'm taking it."

 

"I've been decent with you, Seungri" Youngbae told him "But giving you my ONLY book is where I draw the line."

 

"Fine" Seungri gave in "Keep it."

 

"Really?" Youngbae asked "What's the catch?"

 

"You'll see" Seungri told Youngbae as he forced the glass to Youngbae’s lips and held his nose "Drink."

 

Sadly Youngbae was forced to allow some of the juice down his throat regardless of how much he hated the taste. Seungri continued to do this until there was barely any left by this point Youngbae has had enough and refused to swallow the remaining juice "C'mon! Swallow!" Seungri told him and Youngbae just shook his head.

 

"Fine, then my way it is" Seungri then pushed his lips into Youngbae’s as hard as he could Youngbae had long since swallowed the juice and just laid there in shock of Seungri’s kiss, After what seemed like 10 minutes Seungri broke free for air.

 

"See?" Seungri asked "That was fun, right?"

 

"What the hell was that?" Youngbae demanded "Why did you kiss me?"

 

"Because I like you?" Seungri replied though it came out as more of a question "That's why I care so much."

 

"Well you could have just told me" Youngbae told him "Now, you’re going to get sick."

 

"Actions speak louder than words" Seungri said smiling "So?"

 

"So what?" Youngbae asked.

 

"Do you?" Seungri asked.

 

"Do I what?" Youngbae raised his brow and smirked.

 

"DO YOU LIKE ME!" Seungri yelled "C'mon! don't tease me! It's driving me nuts waiting for an answer!"

 

"Hmmmm" Youngbae said outloud "Do I like you?"

 

"Yes!" Seungri shouted "Do you?"

 

"If I would have to answer that question I would have to say-" Youngbae started to say when Jiyong walked in.

 

"Seungri!" Jiyong yelled "There you are! You thought you could skip practise? well you thought wrong!"

 

"Yeah, whatever were you thinking?" Youngbae asked smirking "Go"

 

"Youngbae’s right" Jiyong agreed "You should be going NOW! lucky for you I noticed you left and why are you in the medical area? You could get sick too!"

 

"Whatever" Seungri sulked "So? what's the answer?"

 

"Did I miss something here?" Jiyong asked confused.

 

"Not a thing" Youngbae told him "Seungri stayed in here with me the whole time you were looking for him"

 

"He did?" Jiyong asked. "Dude, You're gonna get us all sick" Jiyong told him "Medical area for you tomorrow!"

 

"But I'm not even sick!" Seungri told jiyong "I feel just fine!"

 

"Don't worry Seungri, I'll return the favor" Youngbae said smirking.