Chapter 1 | The Ice Princess

SM Academy: The Ice Princess

*BOGSH*

 

 

"Yah! Watch where you're going loser!" Sabi ko dun sa babaeng nakabunggo sa akin. Shiz. So careless.

 

 

"S-sorry p-po." Nag-bow lang siya at umalis na. 

 

 

That girl better pay if she planted a bruise on my left arm! +________+

 

 

-Music Room

 

 

"Miss Jung! Do you have any song to sing?" Asked our professor. Ugh. Eto ang ayaw ko sa music class na 'to e. We have to sing infornt of everyone in every single meeting!

 

 

"None." I told her coldly.

 

 

"And why is that so?" Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay. Ang lakas naman ng loob niya para taasan ako, ah?

 

 

"I'm not in the mood to sing." I gave her a cold stare. Stupid old woman. She should retire! =________=

 

 

Nobody can't resist my coldness. Skinip na lang ako nung professor namin. See? She can't even handle my ice.

 

 

*Knock*

 

 

"Miss Santiago, may I excuse Miss Jung?" All eyes on that girl who opened the door.

 

 

"Miss Jung? Yes, you may." Kinuha ko na yung mga gamit ko at umalis na.

 

 

"Yes?" I asked her. I'm bored, I'm tired, I'm sleepy and I want to go to bed.

 

 

"Miss Jung, I'm Hannah. I'm one of the staff from Ceci and we want you and your sister to be our models for our summer collection. Can you model for us?"

 

 

"Sure." What's wrong with modelling? I'd rather model than listen to that stupid music class.

 

 

-Ceci

 

 

"Soojung-ah! You're here. It;s good to see you!" Kay ate Jessi lang ako hindi cold. It's because she's the best unni ever!

 

 

"Unni! Bogoshipeo~~" [I miss you]. My sister is living in California now. Naka-graduate na siya and she's also a model.

 

 

"Hahaha. I came here as soon as I can to be with you in this photoshoot! I miss you too~" We hugged each other. Maybe this is the first time people saw me smile. Eh? Hahahaha.

 

 

We started the photoshoot. It was a loooooooooooooooooooooong one. It took as three hours before we finish. But it was worth it because I'm with my sister now.

 

 

The best picture I've seen so far is this one.

 

 

There's a lot more but I'm too lazy to do it. Hahahahaha.

 

 

As soon as the photoshoot is finished, my sister left. That left me tear-eyed. I know it's a little bit dramatic but I really want her company. So we said our last goodbye then left. Sab niya, tatawgan niya daw ako as soon as she can. Awww.

 

 

I went home as fast as possible because I want to take a bath and then sleep. It's been a long day.

 

 

-Jung's Residence

 

 

I entered my room then shut the door. Agad ako humilata sa kama ko at pinikit ang mata ko.

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Ang sarap ng ganitong pakiramdam! :3

 

 

"How are you, my dear sissy?" Napalingon ako.

 

 

O__________________O

 

 

Oh shoot.

 

 

It's my brother.

 

 

What the heck is he doing here?!