Time Keeps Moving Faster

So Soon

The day Yongguk was born was the best day of my life. My son, so perfect and healthy. I swore to raise him right, to give him a good life.

My little angel

My little boy is starting school, learning to dot his i's and cross his t's.

"Eomma look at the picture I drew!!" he said  happily as he ran up to me.

I still have all of his drawings.

Our Yongguk is in middle school now.

He never brings friends home and I worry for my baby. He always assures me everything is fine.

"Why would I need friends when I have you eomma?"

My child is in high school, I am so proud of him. He has a good job, he has good grades, he has a scholarship to a good college.

He wants to be a writer.

My son the writer ^.^

.

He's graduating, I try to keep a steady hand and the tears from my eyes as I record him receiving his diploma.

He comes over to me with a smile on his face.

I hug him and tell him how proud his father would be.

.

I look up at the man standing in my boys place. 

"Don't cry eomma, I'll visit you every week and call you everyday I promise" he says to me.

I hold back my tears and watch as he picks up his last box and walks to his car to start his life on his own.

I wave as I watch my son drive away. Tears stream down my face as he disappears in the distance.

People told me this would happen, that he would grow up, I just never thought it would be so soon. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//sigh// i'm always so emo in Fall. I am sorry for this guys

but thank you for reading